User Tag List

Page 398 of 536 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  Canada_English_021915.jpg
Views: 1898
Size:  70.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I got that email too... funny thing is, all the books & Magazines were taken long ago by the vendor.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I hope local news stations don't report the new markdowns LOL or else the vultures will swoop in all weekend long!!!
    scbpooh, ROMEO, sweetmomma and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

So, Im dealing with utter crap from Target now grrrr!!! They were my favourite store, so its upsetting that we end our "relationship" like this.

I went in last week, on the 10th, I purchased a lot of stuff. I got some really great deals. Manages to find some big bags of xmas cream filed chocolates for $.12 a bag... planning to repurpose for easter treats. Got the t-ball set, some other xmas goodies at ridiculously cheap....., got a few decor pieces, they weren't exactly "cheap" but a pretty good deal none the less... then came the crap ugh. frustrating!!!

I had been watching the prices like a HAWK!! like always, I had several items that I wanted price checks on. The lego storage tubs, a couple blu rays etc...... so, my bill rang up at $204.03..... I thought that was pretty high, but I did have a lot of items, and unlike usual where I have a figure in my head thanks to the trusty wall scanners I didn't take the time to question it. So I paid, and as I was walking to the door looked on my bill to see the items I asked for a PRICE CHECK on we scanned!!!!! UGH!!!!

I went to customer service where I was told its not even possible to get a refund, the system wont even allow it. I was a little frustrated!?!?! "return I don't even HAVE these items!!! She said your only option is to go back and get those items..... um no, not paying $40 for a lego storage tub.... not happening.

So she called a manager and they said they can do a "post return" ??? I think Im remembering that correctly.... which means, she will "refund" my entire receipt through their system, then ring it up a second time. She ASSURED me it will should back in my account 24 - 48 hours later. Well, Its 8 days later and its still not in my account!!!! So not only have I paid for my items, I've paid them $204.03 "just because" apparently. I cant get to speak to anyone to help me at customer service, they keep giving me the run around, waiting for a call back from a "manager" from days ago..... after my several year long love affair with target... I didnt want it to end this way. Im so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Wow ! That's beyond ridiculous , its FRAUD ..basically stealing your money. They are doing the same thing to most of their creditor's too , most of them are getting pennies on the dollar , the last time I checked it was around 25 cents for each $ 1.00 they owe their creditors.

Some small suppliers who don't have much power & muscle are going to get next to NOTHING as they are way down the pecking order. They are neither getting their merchandise back, nor will they get much $$$ on their merchandise, they are stick in a limbo.

But the thing is nothing is in Target's hand anymore, its all the Liquidation company & the courts now. Liquidation companies are vultures & one of the lowest you will find ..no ethics , no values , no principles..they don't really care much about the consumer laws

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    So, Im dealing with utter crap from Target now grrrr!!! They were my favourite store, so its upsetting that we end our "relationship" like this.

I went in last week, on the 10th, I purchased a lot of stuff. I got some really great deals. Manages to find some big bags of xmas cream filed chocolates for $.12 a bag... planning to repurpose for easter treats. Got the t-ball set, some other xmas goodies at ridiculously cheap....., got a few decor pieces, they weren't exactly "cheap" but a pretty good deal none the less... then came the crap ugh. frustrating!!!

I had been watching the prices like a HAWK!! like always, I had several items that I wanted price checks on. The lego storage tubs, a couple blu rays etc...... so, my bill rang up at $204.03..... I thought that was pretty high, but I did have a lot of items, and unlike usual where I have a figure in my head thanks to the trusty wall scanners I didn't take the time to question it. So I paid, and as I was walking to the door looked on my bill to see the items I asked for a PRICE CHECK on we scanned!!!!! UGH!!!!

I went to customer service where I was told its not even possible to get a refund, the system wont even allow it. I was a little frustrated!?!?! "return I don't even HAVE these items!!! She said your only option is to go back and get those items..... um no, not paying $40 for a lego storage tub.... not happening.

So she called a manager and they said they can do a "post return" ??? I think Im remembering that correctly.... which means, she will "refund" my entire receipt through their system, then ring it up a second time. She ASSURED me it will should back in my account 24 - 48 hours later. Well, Its 8 days later and its still not in my account!!!! So not only have I paid for my items, I've paid them $204.03 "just because" apparently. I cant get to speak to anyone to help me at customer service, they keep giving me the run around, waiting for a call back from a "manager" from days ago..... after my several year long love affair with target... I didnt want it to end this way. Im so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROMEO and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Wow ! That's beyond ridiculous , its FRAUD ..basically stealing your money. They are doing the same thing to most of their creditor's too , most of them are getting pennies on the dollar , the last time I checked it was around 25 cents for each $ 1.00 they owe their creditors.

Some small suppliers who don't have much power & muscle are going to get next to NOTHING as they are way down the pecking order. They are neither getting their merchandise back, nor will they get much $$$ on their merchandise, they are stick in a limbo.

But the thing is nothing is in Target's hand anymore, its all the Liquidation company & the courts now. Liquidation companies are vultures & one of the lowest you will find ..no ethics , no values , no principles..they don't really care much about the consumer laws

Im going to try to call my bank and report it!!!!!! This is frustrating!!
    ROMEO, hijinx25 and TooCouponCrazy like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info Melissa Winter!!! Does anyone know by chance what the "10% off furniture" & "10% off bath" have dropped to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Winter View Post
    it's markdown day! all signs will be changed to UP TO 40% with various items throughout the store going down another 10%…happy hunting!

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I am pretty sure I saw these at Delta today but didn't scan them. I will try to check them out tomorrow.
    Please let me know, I'll grab some for my little one. Thanks.
    ROMEO and hijinx25 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was a good day - I got the last Britax Pioneer for 20%, a rare discount in the car seat world! 😊

Thanks for the heads up on the storage benches - ring in as iron rest - great find!! $24.99 to $3.99!

I think this toy is old news, but I got it for $1.94 today 😊

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's awful Jenny. Hope it somehow gets straightened out.=/

I didn't have a great experience there either. I was looking around, scanning for some deals, when I came across 5 Mr. Solid Easter bunnies. They are the boxed ones that usually cost about $3. I took them to the scanner and they scanned it at 62 cents. I put them in my basket, along with other items I was purchasing, and headed to the checkout. I didn't get to ring them in. A manager came over and took them out of my hands- literally. He said they are not selling that stuff yet. I asked why it was on the sales floor if it is not for sale. He simply said it would be for sale in a week or so. I then just left the store. I couldn't be bothered at that point.
    ROMEO, coupondiva and vw_girl like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCouponCrazy View Post
    That's awful Jenny. Hope it somehow gets straightened out.=/

I didn't have a great experience there either. I was looking around, scanning for some deals, when I came across 5 Mr. Solid Easter bunnies. They are the boxed ones that usually cost about $3. I took them to the scanner and they scanned it at 62 cents. I put them in my basket, along with other items I was purchasing, and headed to the checkout. I didn't get to ring them in. A manager came over and took them out of my hands- literally. He said they are not selling that stuff yet. I asked why it was on the sales floor if it is not for sale. He simply said it would be for sale in a week or so. I then just left the store. I couldn't be bothered at that point.
    Wow what's the difference if he sold it to you that day or next week?? You guys (Target) are there to clear out ALL merchandise now!!! Do they want to make it look like they have new stock coming in weekly? Very rude on his part!
    ROMEO, ssambhi and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Im going to try to call my bank and report it!!!!!! This is frustrating!!
    Did you pay by CC? If so, you have no worries as long as you have the 'refund' receipt from the store there won't be an issue disputing the charge.

Ron.
    hijinx25 likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Did you pay by CC? If so, you have no worries as long as you have the 'refund' receipt from the store there won't be an issue disputing the charge.

Ron.
    I paid with debit. I have a slip attached to the original saying "return" but now that Im looking it says "$0" ugh.... Im seriously upset about this. I basically paid over $350 for $150 in stuff. I haven't told my husband yet... he's gonna be more than upset, he'll be downright peeved.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    Wow what's the difference if he sold it to you that day or next week?? You guys (Target) are there to clear out ALL merchandise now!!! Do they want to make it look like they have new stock coming in weekly? Very rude on his part!
    Just guessing he wanted it for himself.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rona View Post
    Hi lovely lady,,
    i found one pieces missing in box of furniture i i purchased , it is still final sale??
    Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    I wonder if it was a target manager or not? I cant ever see a TARGET manager doing this - if you showed any sort of resistance they usually caved. Geez I even knew a guy who "negotiated" the price of the patio furniture last summer. Plus what do they care - they cant exactly care about sales at this point?? I thought they were there mostly as a courtesy. It's so sad to hear these stories. Target had the best customer service hands down!
    bella_bamba likes this.

Thread Information