User Tag List

Page 405 of 536 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A trip to Coquitlam was a struggle. For the first time in all of my Target Canada shopping, I came across people who were less than helpful. It was very hard to get anyone to scan anything even though I was being super polite and everyone seemed to be in a bad mood. I felt bad for them.

I asked someone to scan something in housewares and they refused. Was told I had to line up at cash and find out. I noticed most stuff has been tagged with a price here. They had Christmas and Valentines stuff together at the back of the store with a sign that said "Christmas 90% off". There happened to be an employee stocking a shelf nearby and I politely asked how much the Valentines stuff was and she said 20% off. I was like " really? Do you know where I could scan some things? Is there a scanner in the store that works?" And she said "You know not all stores have the same discount." And I said " I know. That's why I want to scan some stuff." She had a PDA but said electronics "might" help me.

At electronics I asked to scan a pair of circo toddler jeans. She grabbed the tag and said "The tag says $7."

"Yeah I know but sometimes they come up cheaper. If they do, I will buy them. If not, I will put them away in the proper place."

They came up $2.10 -20%. That convinced her and I was able to get her to scan a few more items.

I was able to get a bunch of heavy duty Xmas extension cords.

Also picked up some Xmas wooden ornaments and ribbon for pennies. BTW Valentines was 75% off. Picked up a big sand bucket and shovel for $0.35.

They also had the fisher price play table $35 -20% (ok but not the best price), B easel full price, no wedding barbies, only had the pink storage bench - didn't scan them tho. Unfortunately I had a sleeping toddler in a stroller and a hand basket which was unwieldy plus it being hard to scan so I didn't check out other stuff.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some times Target shopping is very interesting.

Went to Metrotown again, looking for a home decor tray that I had been eyeing. I didn't find it, but I found a grey bin and a pink bin in an end cap under bathroom accessories? I scanned both and the grey was $3.99 and pink was full price. I asked if they had any more, and I just happen to randomly come across the last one. I had actually looked for this last week and had given up when it wasn't in the kids area.

I then found my tray placed by someone who pick it up and placed in the bathroom area. Still too expensive for what it is so I left it. I hope it is still there at the next round of discounts.

Morale of the story: keep your eyes peeled!

I didn't find the Eyeshadow palette that was mentioned earlier There were other eyeshadows but I wanted that exact one. LOL

When I was paying, a lady with a kid was telling cashier how she thought Target would have a bigger sale. I kept on thinking how it is a liquidation, not an actual sale.....
    Last edited by jsmile; Fri, Feb 20th, 2015 at 07:23 PM.
    scbpooh, Patty Smyth and solace76 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish S/Cers could get their own scanning gun at each target location. LOL

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I wish S/Cers could get their own scanning gun at each target location. LOL
    Lol! I actually saw a scan gun in an abandonded shopping cart today. I kept thinking, "If only I knew how to operate that thing!"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

ooohhhh where did you get the phillips sonicare toothbrush?
    Last edited by vronsche; Fri, Feb 20th, 2015 at 08:03 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Yes, the grey storage bins were there yesterday. I bought 2, there were at least 6 more. The pink ones are full price, as others mentioned. In the aisle with kids bedding. A very slim package, plastic wrap, easy to miss 

I checked out the Orleans location on my way home from work. No grey storage bins left, only 2 pink and they were scanning full price.

No luck with the jewelry armoires either....I found one white and one expresso, both scanned at only 20% off, so $63.99

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How are you guys finding these "deals"? Do you just pick a section and start scanning like crazy? There is so much stuff, how do you determine if an item might have that special price?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    How are you guys finding these "deals"? Do you just pick a section and start scanning like crazy? There is so much stuff, how do you determine if an item might have that special price?
    well personally, i just scan all the things i want/like…sometimes you hit it big & sometimes you dont..but you just need to keep scanning these items every time you go back…..of course, its a lot easier for me since i have my own PDA gun, but when I'm at other stores thats what i do.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  image1.JPG
Views: 1938
Size:  36.6 KB

.24 cents with discount, Easter Section…

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Regina most of the make up was gone but I got a few things that were hidden in other places.
    Method Dishwasher tabs 25 - 1.87
    Method Laundry Soap 86 loads I think 3.25
    most of the Method stuff was uber cheap same with disinfected and cleaner - huge bottle 1.46

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Winter View Post
    well personally, i just scan all the things i want/like…sometimes you hit it big & sometimes you dont..but you just need to keep scanning these items every time you go back…..of course, its a lot easier for me since i have my own PDA gun, but when I'm at other stores thats what i do.
    Yes, back in the good old days, I would stalk items I was interested in until they hit 50-70%, depending on the amount left. Now I just scan everything I like, and some things that I remember seeing on clearance in previous seasons. Sometimes it's a hit, sometimes it's a miss 😊

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got an amazing deal on blinds today. I think the size is 70"x65".. They're the biggest ones Target sells. Regular $85 each, scanned at $40 each, and since blinds are 40% off now, they were only $24 each.

Also, I should note that we got the dark brown ones. No idea if the other colours were that cheap too.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

oops, double post
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Fri, Feb 20th, 2015 at 09:44 PM.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

This is such a helpful thread! I wouldn't have found the deals I did if it hadn't been for these posts:

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    Thanks to a previous poster for posting about the shovels and pails! I picked up a 15 piece set (big pail filled with shovels, castle molds, etc) for $2.40 at the St. Catharines, ON location. They still had a bunch more, I only bought one.

Just a note that they still have all of their scanners up and just have big bins by each one asking customers to leave unwanted items in the bins. Smart!
    I saw these in the summer clearance section which was marked at 40% off but, thanks to your post, I knew to scan these and picked up 2 sets today @ $1.79 each!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseenzo View Post
    This was my first visit to Target since the liquidators have taken over. Managed to get a couple of finds, but nothing huge. There was a lady that had her cart full of Tonka helicopters, and monster truck toys, when I asked what they were ringing in as they were 6.00 and 11.00' but she had taken all on the shelf.

So I thought I would go to another store, they had the toys but they were ringing in as 29.99 and 34.99. Kinda peeved, I don't understand such discrepancies between stores. ( pickering/ Ajax)
    I've been looking for these and, like you, discovered that they were ringing up at the full prices at several Targets. But I kept looking and yesterday hit the jackpot! I found all 4 of the Tonka Copter Force helicopters and 2 Tonka Mighty Force Graders for $6.00 each! Thanks for posting about these!

Quote Originally Posted by Renee1015 View Post
    I was at the Orleans, Ontario location and picked this set up for $12.00.

Attachment 273935
    I was checking out the Barbie aisle today and saw one lonely Barbie Bridal set off to the side. Since you had posted about this and included a photo, I knew to scan it. Yes, $12.00! Thank you!

I also picked up 10 reusable Target bags for $ .59 each. With a simple red pattern and no words on them, they make nice gift bags.

Since DVDs are now reduced by 40%, I picked up several for inexpensive, stay-at-home movie nights.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    I picked up kids kites for $0.71
    was this at Langley? If so, is there anymore? Might be going on Sunday...
    innaor likes this.

Thread Information