User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: Money Maker Pledge and SDM 20x

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freebienewbie View Post
    I only got 6.00 instead of 18.00. I'm sending them an email. Hopefully they reply today. Thanks for the deal
    Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    I had the same problem, bought 12 but got credit for only one. I sent an email in last night but haven't heard anything back yet. They'll probably respond tomorrow since it's the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiankris View Post
    I was very sad to see that mine was declined. They credited me for one and not for the 7 I entered~
    Guys....read the terms. It was changed to one redemption per person after they clued in what people were doing. You will only be credited for one can now.
    walkonby and sdddmd like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I purchased 7 at 9:00 am PST and was credited for 1 at 9:15 - for several hours after the offer was still showing as available and unlimited (I kept checking). I sent an email at 10:30 am requesting an adjustment.

In my business we unfortunately have mistakes made with pricing on our website and our POS - we fix the mistakes as we find them but I will NEVER ding the customer because of our mistake and will always err on the side of the customer. I expect SNAP to offer the same level of customer service as they did not adjust the app for several hours and while their terms allow them to change and cancel offers at any time that is not applicable backwards.

I look forward to their email response!
    Last edited by BCcheapMom; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 02:10 AM.
    walkonby and scrapyddm like this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Guys....read the terms. It was changed to one redemption per person after they clued in what people were doing. You will only be credited for one can now.
    Since receipts were uploaded before the change to the limit... Snap should be honouring them
    walkonby, peachies, sdddmd and 2 others like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Those of you who had submitted your receipts before the change was made to 1 per person and have not been credited your full amount should give them a call, as I just did... my receipt was already approved and everything and I requested my check, then go to check my email this morning to find an email from them saying they reviewed my receipt before processing my check request and now rejected my receipt because they were now unable to read??? Problem is, that it was already approved and my account had been fully credited yesterday at 10:27 pm!!!!!!!
    I explained the whole situation over the phone this morning and emailed them another pic of my receipt and the lady made the correction and re-credited my account She was very professional and apologetic
    Last edited by sdddmd; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 09:52 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Lucky you @sdddmd for getting through! I have me phone beside me, playing elevator music, waiting for someone to answer...it's been 45min...
    sdddmd and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Lucky you @sdddmd for getting through! I have me phone beside me, playing elevator music, waiting for someone to answer...it's been 45min...
    hahaha....been there, done that hang tight!!! I have a feeling they will be VERY busy on those phones today!! Good luck

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Phone call worked! I'm so glad they are honoring the terms at the time - great customer service!
    walkonby, sdddmd, d.ot and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    Phone call worked! I'm so glad they are honoring the terms at the time - great customer service!
    Thanks for update. I'd say, order your cheque ASAP and double check to make sure the auditors don't remove the money. They adjust the final cheque on legitimate approved items and there is constant follow-up to get them re-approved & included in the next cheque. Not often, but enough to be annoying.

I updated @BCcheapMom 's update in the other discussion post.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/379606-...0/#post6316088
    Last edited by rockco; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 11:04 AM.
    walkonby, sdddmd, amira84 and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After waiting for 40 minutes on hold! I confirmed that I would get the full amount, they said that they are sending a note to the people who create the cheques to ensure that the full amount is entered... Thank you for the tip, I will monitor this to ensure that I do receive the full amount

[QUOTE=rockco;6316173]Thanks for update. I'd say, order your cheque ASAP and double check to make sure the auditors don't remove the money. They adjust the final cheque on legitimate approved items and there is constant follow-up to get them re-approved & included in the next cheque. Not often, but enough to be annoying.
    walkonby, sdddmd and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    I purchased 7 at 9:00 am PST and was credited for 1 at 9:15 - for several hours after the offer was still showing as available and unlimited (I kept checking). I sent an email at 10:30 am requesting an adjustment.

In my business we unfortunately have mistakes made with pricing on our website and our POS - we fix the mistakes as we find them but I will NEVER ding the customer because of our mistake and will always err on the side of the customer. I expect SNAP to offer the same level of customer service as they did not adjust the app for several hours and while their terms allow them to change and cancel offers at any time that is not applicable backwards.

I look forward to their email response!
    i purchased mine sunday evening around 6pm EST and I was able to upload 10 so they must have made the change after that... Im looking forward to their response as welll... If I dont hear anything by noon im gonnna call them
    Last edited by scrapyddm; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 11:29 AM.
    sdddmd, amira84 and BCcheapMom like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got through to Snap.Groupon with no issues. Manual adjustment made to correct the error. They were very helpful & quick.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

ammmmazing!!!!!!!!!
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was on hold for less than 5 min and got credited for four i bought. Just ordered my cheque of $24.00.
    Overall i am a little impressed with their customer service. I was ready to fight my case but they didn't give me a chance to do that.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I called them this morning as well and got credited for my 15 cans. I was ready to fight my case as well but never had the chance as the lady on the phone was very nice and Apologized. As for requesting a cheque I am not wanting to do that yet as I am planning on using my savings to treat myself with a summer wardrobe. Therefore I want to wait a bit longer before I cash out.
    I don't think we should have to request a cheque in case they take It away. Look out if they do.
    amira84 likes this.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I just called in and got full credit for all 12 bottles. No hassles and only a two minute wait. Cashed out immediately.
    walkonby and amira84 like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information