User Tag List

Page 422 of 536 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Totally killed it at target today!!

Christmas bows $0.10
    Christmas tissue $0.05
    Sand toys $0.15
    Single slip and slide $1.79
    This pool http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Ocean-In.../dp/B000VSAEYI $7.19
    More bubbles $0.80
    Christmas Sterlite totes $3.66

Cashier was like this is like extreme couponing but extreme liquidation.
    thanks for posting! Was able to find one of these pools in Langley this morning, along with other random Christmas ornaments/ribbons (ranging from $0.12 to $0.07 each) and these 6 outlet power bars ($1.34) - there was one endcap half full of these Christmas things and other Christmas extension cords when I left.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2002
Size:  79.3 KB
    Last edited by pdki; Sat, Feb 28th, 2015 at 03:46 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Good job everyone! My Targets have priced everything at full retail so no deals for me, but I made out like a bandit the last year and a half so I am not complaining Although a Vitamix at 50% off would be a dream come true
    pdki likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Good job everyone! My Targets have priced everything at full retail so no deals for me, but I made out like a bandit the last year and a half so I am not complaining Although a Vitamix at 50% off would be a dream come true
    are you talking about the pools or in general?

Also, providing upc codes online is a fast way for any manager from Target reading this thread to fix those prices to retail. If you want to keep getting those deals, I suggest you don't post those upc codes. I think it's funny that the grey and yellow storage box price was fixed so promptly after being posted here, even though that error was present for way before the liquidation.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Renee1015 View Post
    I found this at the Orleans store this afternoon. Had a clearance tag for $79.99....scanned for $41.99. It sells at Walmart for $109.97. I am super happy with this deal!! I'm going to put it away and give to my daughter for her 7th birthday in May!!

Attachment 275089
    I didn't realize that Barbie products were so expensive. $100+ at full price for this?? I had a load of barbies and barbie furniture when I was a kid. I must have been pretty expensive :D
    pdki likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tnd View Post
    can someone post the barcodes for the deals that lots of people are after... eg Gazebo, scooter, and the armoire? That way fellow member can check the prices and go fetch the item only if they like the price (if there's any left!)

Sounds lazy I know (lol)... but it would be soooooo convenient.... and you will totally be our hero... :p

So let me start... here's the $7.xx wire shelf... Love it.
    Attachment 275115

Here's the $1.5x Bubble guppies molly bath doll...
    Attachment 275126

First time uploading... if i'm doing it wrong, pm me hope they are clear enough to scan...
    Here is the barcode for the pink razor scooter:

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore_MTL View Post

Also, providing upc codes online is a fast way for any manager from Target reading this thread to fix those prices to retail. If you want to keep getting those deals, I suggest you don't post those upc codes. I think it's funny that the grey and yellow storage box price was fixed so promptly after being posted here, even though that error was present for way before the liquidation.
    Not sure how I missed reading your post earlier. Definitely don't want that to happen!
    Last edited by appletree668; Sat, Feb 28th, 2015 at 08:00 PM. Reason: removed scooter barcode
    SavvyLady likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Are you talking about the red stickers their putting on their products?

I find it weird they're doing that.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am talking in general I made out very well since Target opened. I am a happy camper if I get noting else during the liquidation

Quote Originally Posted by xbbx View Post
    Are you talking about the red stickers their putting on their products?

I find it weird they're doing that.
    Actually no I was not talking about that but yes, one of the Targets I go to did price everything with red stickers. I am talking about the fact that the employees have corrected all the pricing errors or reductions. I was actually there when they caught the M&M's price error and they would not let me have any until they fixed it, not that I bought any at full price

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

+1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Malyq;6321512]Terra by Battat wild animals, sea animals and farm for $3.7X
    CAT diecast metal machines for $3.15

Can you please post a pix for this? Tia.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Eeek I didn't even consider this. I just thought the codes would be helpful for others. I'll remove it.

pdki likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pdki View Post
    thanks for posting! Was able to find one of these pools in Langley this morning, along with other random Christmas ornaments/ribbons (ranging from $0.12 to $0.07 each) and these 6 outlet power bars ($1.34) - there was one endcap half full of these Christmas things and other Christmas extension cords when I left.

that's a huge bow! awesome Christmas finds!
    pdki likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Thanks for the post about the slip and slides! Managed to pick up a couple today! Also got some Disney goggles for $0.59 scooter full price at our target
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

No deals for me, but I do like reading the thread. I did shelf clear my fave cereal today. It never goes on sale so 25% off was still good. There are a few scarves that I am waiting on a better clearance. My stores has all the red price tags too, but no clearance.
    Patty Smyth likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Who's ready for another crazy deal

$5.39

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pdki View Post

Glad you found the pool!
    pdki likes this.

Thread Information