User Tag List

Page 428 of 536 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 478 528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    I was able to find the large tube of bubbles today. I paid $0.80 for One jug and $2.21 for another. I was in a rush and knew the total seemed higher than it should have been but didn't have time to question the cashier. My location shut down all the sell checkouts and only had 1 checkout open this morning. Was NOT happy when I noticed how much I paid for the other jug. My location had two brands, the bottles looked identical just the name changed. Just something to pay attention to for those that are going to be buying these
    I also got the little bottles for $0.77 a bottle. These are nice to transfer the big bottles into. Easier for the kids to carry around!
    Argh this happened to but I think I paid even more for the second jug of bubbles. I don't even like talking about it, it just bugs me. It's so hard to pay attention at the cash with all the items ringing in at different prices and discounts rather than what's posted.
    DolceBella and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mpn77red View Post
    Has anyone seen these pools in BC? I need one!
    They were at Surrey and Langley and I missed them both times.
    mpn77red likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw these at the Coquitlam store a while ago but they were tagged at $40ish dollars but maybe they'd scan cheaper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    appletree668, pdki and mpn77red like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found one one in langley over the weekend. It was the only one I saw though. When I asked an employee to scan it for me they told me it was $15. I wanted it anyway (since it's so cute!) so I took it to the till and it scanned at $11.xx - discount (it was $7.xx after discount). So I would say if you find one take it to the checkout to have the price checked.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Long shot, but I'm desperate here if anyone in ontario happens to see this rug, can you please let me know? I'd really appreciate it!
    Name:  14246630.jpg
Views: 1571
Size:  24.3 KB

http://www.target.com/p/threshold-fr...=threshold+rug

Thanks so much!

bella_bamba and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

has anyone seen bedding really cheap...
    I am going to post some deals I found later today.. heading there now..
    marste, torontogal12 and vw_girl like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those of you finding the summer stuff, does it look like last year's stock or stock that was meant for the coming summer? I was at Target in December looking for this stuff and they said it was long, long gone.

Wondering if it's less busy stores that had leftovers or they just got new stuff
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    Long shot, but I'm desperate here if anyone in ontario happens to see this rug, can you please let me know? I'd really appreciate it!
    Name:  14246630.jpg
Views: 1571
Size:  24.3 KB

http://www.target.com/p/threshold-fr...=threshold+rug

Thanks so much!

don't see this one at Toronto Hillcrest

Actually just saw a new crate of carpets but they are all stacked impossible to tell what is in the middle.
    Last edited by winniewingyee; Tue, Mar 3rd, 2015 at 09:24 AM.

" <3 saving $$$ "
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's an area rug right? Didn't see blue. I got the dark charcoal in this pattern. Only tan left. This is in New Brunswick.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Those of you finding the summer stuff, does it look like last year's stock or stock that was meant for the coming summer? I was at Target in December looking for this stuff and they said it was long, long gone.

Wondering if it's less busy stores that had leftovers or they just got new stuff
    Definately new stuff at my store. Have my eye on a few things, like the battery operated candle with the bluetooth speaker inside.
    scbpooh likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the summer stuffs like sand toys I don't see it consistently in all store so it could well have been leftovers.

Lawn and patio though it is all new receipt but some stuffs being the same skus as last year. Typically before we push seasonal stuffs to the stores the seasonal teams revisit all skus to make sure the old UPC are repriced correctly and fixed etc so as not to cause problems in the systems. But because the announcement
    came in January, what wasn't fixed for easter/lawn and patio never ended up being fixed.

and then there are always the possibility of older inventory receiving/shipping accuracy issues at the DC that we were always trying to improve. it's not impossible to think there are stuffs "lost" at the DCs and found now that they are literally emptying the DCs.
    vw_girl likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by winniewingyee View Post
    Actually just saw a new crate of carpets but they are all stacked impossible to tell what is in the middle.
    Thank you, this at least gives me hope haha. Yes, 5x7 area rug in blue
    Last edited by mollyh; Tue, Mar 3rd, 2015 at 09:29 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    Thank you, this at least gives me hope haha. Yes, 5x7 area rug in blue
    Loving that style of rug and it will match my new living room perfectly. I saw it in Pickering a few months ago and keep forgetting to check for it. Hopefully i can go this week. If you have Bouclair near you, they have a similar one:

https://www.bouclair.com/14221-Kali-...x#.VPXIbPnIY40

But i do like the Traget one better and I'm sure you can score a better deal! Will keep my eyes open!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can we keep this thread to deals only? It's very redundant reading the same complaints over and over again
    To stick with the topic there was a whole bin of party banners on for $.80 - 25% at Burlington
    tubby likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Seen in Langley Target parking lot.....Me thinks that someone had a START THE CAR moment!

Name:  DSC_1066.JPG
Views: 1242
Size:  106.1 KB
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Thread Information