User Tag List

Page 510 of 536 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Did the Guelph Target close yesterday?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^ Yep, guelph closed. They said they're still open for the next 2ish weeks for selling fixtures only.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Referral Links:
    Join DropBox!! If you use my referral, you and I both get 500 MB of BONUS Space!! http://db.tt/NIYNqSB You can get up to 16 GB of FREE SPACE! Read all about it!
    iRazoo, Really easy to earn rewards! http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser...y=alphiehoward

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Visited the Metrotown store last night and was happy I did. I stocked up on jeans for my little guy for the next year or so and it was great because the sizes I've been searching for at other stores were available at Metrotown (size 5/6/7). Yay! Best deal was a large hurricane shade candle holder for $3.99 regular $20). Got some green paper party decorations for .60. Thanks to my buddy vw_girl for talking sense into me on a couple of things that I really didn't need lol.
    Furniture polish spray was $1.xx can (still a couple left as of last night). Discounts were still at 70-80%.

I'm wondering what Richmond discounts are at today? Does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, vw_girl and pdki like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the final 13 stores closing Saturday or Sunday, the discount is 70-80% today. Not much stuff left here in Calgary, mainly Women's and Kid's clothing.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Richmond is at 70-80% off...barely anything left. Lots of boys clothes, ava Viv, batteries. (all are 70%) Easter is at 90%
    Basicangel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does metrotown still have the kiindle twist baby feeding system? I am thinking of going just for that....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Does anyone have a list of the last 13 stores? When I click on the links in this thread, there's no closing dates anymore.
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    The day they retire this thread is going to be a sad one.

We have seen threads retired and expired for a whole slew of reasons *muahaha*, but this one is going to make a huge dent
    Heck yeah it will! This thread has gotten me through a few rough days.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Square One was a bunch of nothing much. Really it is just the odds and ends that no one wants.
    Lyssia510 likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Does anyone have a list of the last 13 stores? When I click on the links in this thread, there's no closing dates anymore.
    From my understanding, the ones in Calgary, Richmond, Metrotown, North Bay, Stockyards, Square One, Candiac.

Not sure where there other 3 stores are. Maybe one in Winnipeg, Windsor, Brampton?
    Last edited by goflamesgo; Thu, Apr 9th, 2015 at 04:32 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Square One was a bunch of nothing much. Really it is just the odds and ends that no one wants.
    Thanks, was going to try and go there Sat but doesn't sound like there's much point now.
    BTW just read that someone is throwing Target a funeral on sat, at Stockyards, don't know how to link the article while on my phone. If I lived closer I would go.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by goldpeep View Post
    Does metrotown still have the kiindle twist baby feeding system? I am thinking of going just for that....
    I did see a box - but I noticed it was empty. I'm not sure if it was somewhere in the store though or ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I was at Square One today so I stopped into Target and found lots of women jeans all sz 16-18 and sz 0,4 bootcut. Lots of womens tanks and tshirts, tones of ugly bras and some socks. Girls shorts mint green, pink. Some boys clothes. A couple of shelves of plastic cups with straws, PS games and blue ray movies a small selection. They did have a lot of Sonia Kashuk makeup: brown eyeliner pencil, pink rose blush, lots of dark coverup, lots of pink lipstick, and a few Ebony gel liner. I didnt find the discounts to be great though, I would have prefered the 90% off than the stores 70%. I didnt see any mens clothes at all or anything household.
    cheesefries likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

please report back when stores change to 80% Only 3 days left
    appletree668 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Square 1 is down to tons of King size bed skirts and pillow cases. There is still quite an assortment of ladies jeans and loads of ladies tank and tshirt tops. Bras and undies are limited, however, there are tons of socks especially the knee high ones and tights. While I was there a new arrival of Fruit of the Loom ladies boy shorts were placed on the shelf but were quickly snatched up I asked an employee if they were still receiving items from the closed stores and she said mostly clothing. There was one shelf with an assortment of cookie jars in various animals and colours. Mostly light shades left and the limited lamps were quickly snapped up. A couple of racks of maternity bathing suits. The only men's clothing I saw were the loud Hawaiian type bathing shorts and a few plain navy blue shorts. Lots of kids drink bottles with the Disney, Spiderman and Ninja turtles motifs. Still quite a bit of kids clothing sizes Newborn to 18 months. A fair bit of tissue and gift bags left along with various CD/DVD. Loads of batteries and pet leashes still available. Still mostly at 70%.
    cheesefries likes this.

Page 510 of 536 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast

Thread Information