User Tag List

Page 361 of 560 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did my redemption like others i didn't get the points back right away. But the 1 did show on the receipt.
    dahliagrower, MrsMer, momi and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    May 15th? And they just installed the app? Probably an inactive account.
    I was scared for a minute. That's not a claw back.
    annedougherty, momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    I was scared for a minute. That's not a claw back.
    It probably took that person 5 years to collect that 12k lol
    dahliagrower, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I just redeemed and was awarded my points for today's offer (16K wus $60), that didn't have a 5 day waiting period on it.

However, when I told cashier I wanted to redeem, she noticed that some coupon codes were showing on screen and asked me if any were for points, because if I redeemed, points wouldn't be awarded. I told her fine and wanted to redeem anyway. She looked at my receipt before handing it to me and when she saw points were awarded, she said it would be adjusted in a few days. So don't know if she just knows what the rules are supposed to be, or if SDM store staff have been alerted to glitch in system.

I met the threshold for the weekly offer too, and while the promo code appears on my receipt, the 1 point does not. And while the coupon for which I was awarded points, and one of my weekly price adjustment coupons, appear redeemed in my account, the smaller threshold coupon still appears as loaded. So this confirms that Monday's events with threshold coupon amounts combining was a glitch that has been fixed.

And for the person who was wondering last week if Manager's stickers coupons count towards amount or not, it depends on the code the store uses. My store uses code 2004, and I can confirm that I did receive points for the $3 worth of manager's coupons that was in my transaction today. I got some free dip today as was on sale for $1.99 with $2 manager coupon, expiry date July 27
    Last edited by super807; Fri, Jun 26th, 2015 at 07:35 PM.
    Silk, Anna Michele, momi and 6 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Did the magical Friday evening shop with today's personalized offer for Voltaren and tomorrow's sale price. Paid $3.24 for the 100g tube (regular price $15.99)! I've also been searching frantically for International Delight which is always sold out at every SDM I go to, and got it for tomorrow's $1.99 price as well (forgot my 1.50 coupon at home grrr). They were actively putting up new sales tags as I shopped, so around 7pm is when my store does it.

I must have been under a rock for the past six months never shopping on Fridays but complaining when my personalized offers were good for the next week's flyer!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My offers for Sat Sun is 20x wus $40.

I did $85 redemption today. (I didn't get the points wus dollars coupon like others but still a good shopping trip)
    Silk, annedougherty, momi and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Did the magical Friday evening shop with today's personalized offer for Voltaren and tomorrow's sale price. Paid $3.24 for the 100g tube (regular price $15.99)! I've also been searching frantically for International Delight which is always sold out at every SDM I go to, and got it for tomorrow's $1.99 price as well (forgot my 1.50 coupon at home grrr). They were actively putting up new sales tags as I shopped, so around 7pm is when my store does it.

I must have been under a rock for the past six months never shopping on Fridays but complaining when my personalized offers were good for the next week's flyer!
    There's a $5 and $2.50 off Voltaren coupon in this week's Redplum / Smartsource? I had the same offer and used $5 coupon too (they paid me $1 to take it home).
    collegekid, super807, momi and 4 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    There's a $5 and $2.50 off Voltaren coupon in this week's Redplum / Smartsource? I had the same offer and used $5 coupon too (they paid me $1 to take it home).
    Same! Got DH some Toblerone at tomorrow's sale price as well, paid 3.24 for the Voltaren and two bars of chocolate Thanks guys for the tips!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Confirming what has already been posted, had weekly and today's offers loaded, only today's offers went through, both appeared on the screen but only today's is on receipt. Points awarded immediately as expected. Same thing happened with both cards, so I can really confirm this .

Very happy with shop though, points awarded immediately, free Vector bars, free Voltaren, Vaseline lotion $3.99 with $2 coupon etc.
    momi, amira84, dededi and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I posted earlier that only one card received an offer for the weekend. Second one came through around 7:30pm. 22k wus $100.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Great job on the Voltaren folks! I live in a basement apartment now so I never see flyers in print anymore and I really miss getting the inserts like Redplum and smartsource. When I lived in a large building they would dump a big pile of flyer bags in our lobby and after a few days I would sneak an extra bag or two when I knew the inserts were inside. Better than letting them go in the dumpster
    momi, amira84, dededi and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I just redeemed and was awarded my points for today's offer (16K wus $60), that didn't have a 5 day waiting period on it.

However, when I told cashier I wanted to redeem, she noticed that some coupon codes were showing on screen and asked me if any were for points, because if I redeemed, points wouldn't be awarded. I told her fine and wanted to redeem anyway. She looked at my receipt before handing it to me and when she saw points were awarded, she said it would be adjusted in a few days. So don't know if she just knows what the rules are supposed to be, or if SDM store staff have been alerted to glitch in system.

I met the threshold for the weekly offer too, and while the promo code appears on my receipt, the 1 point does not. And while the coupon for which I was awarded points, and one of my weekly price adjustment coupons, appear redeemed in my account, the smaller threshold coupon still appears as loaded. So this confirms that Monday's events with threshold coupon amounts combining was a glitch that has been fixed.

And for the person who was wondering last week if Manager's stickers coupons count towards amount or not, it depends on the code the store uses. My store uses code 2004, and I can confirm that I did receive points for the $3 worth of manager's coupons that was in my transaction today. I got some free dip today as was on sale for $1.99 with $2 manager coupon, expiry date July 27
    Rolling your points back in this case would be hard to do properly IMO. If they are voiding this offer, your other offer might have qualified and they'd have to identify it and add the potential points as well. Not saying they won't, but I would think it's less likely.
    momi, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

BRAG + RANT
    I redeem 50,000 points for $85 purchase today and got 22000 points back...
    I had 2 coupons loaded to my card.
    One was spend $100 and get 22000 points
    The other was spend $40 and get 8000 points both coupon codes were showing on the receipt but as long as cashier hit the total button one coupon disappeared,but I am ver happy my maximum points coupon did work.

RANT....
    Today I had very tough time at my local sdm.
    I had 4 coupons,each coupon says one per purchase but the cashier Amy Macedo said its one per transaction...
    I keep explaining but she called the supervisor,Simmi and she also said the same thing and both did not listened to me I called the assistant manager and he even did not know much about coupons so he phoned the manager who was not there and explained to him that our regular customer is here she has 4 coupons what does the coupon says blah blah blah....
    Result: the manager said yes momi is right let her use all her 4 coupons...
    ROMEO, Silk, hcao and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  350.8 KB
    ROMEO, maple7, dededi and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    BRAG + RANT
    I redeem 50,000 points for $85 purchase today and got 22000 points back...
    I had 2 coupons loaded to my card.
    One was spend $100 and get 22000 points
    The other was spend $40 and get 8000 points both coupon codes were showing on the receipt but as long as cashier hit the total button one coupon disappeared,but I am ver happy my maximum points coupon did work.

RANT....
    Today I had very tough time at my local sdm.
    I had 4 coupons,each coupon says one per purchase but the cashier Amy Macedo said its one per transaction...
    I keep explaining but she called the supervisor,Simmi and she also said the same thing and both did not listened to me I called the assistant manager and he even did not know much about coupons so he phoned the manager who was not there and explained to him that our regular customer is here she has 4 coupons what does the coupon says blah blah blah....
    Result: the manager said yes momi is right let her use all her 4 coupons...
    You go girl!!!!
    collegekid, momi, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information