User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: Documents released...Cosby admits to using drugs for forced sex.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

(CNN)Bill Cosby has admitted to getting prescription Quaaludes to give to women he wanted to have sex with, newly released documents show.

The documents, dating back to 2005, stem from a civil lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand -- one of the dozens of women who have publicly accused the comedian of sexual assault. The records were made public Monday after The Associated Press went to court to compel their release.
    CNN has attempted to reach a lawyer and publicist for Cosby to respond to the revelations contained in the documents, without success. His longtime publicist, David Brokaw, said, "We have no plans to issue a statement."
    In a sworn deposition, Cosby answered questions from Constand's attorney, Dolores Troiani.
    "When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.
    "Yes," Cosby replied.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bil...ons/index.html

Those women who accused him of those crimes feel vindicated!!! Good for them!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good news for the women, for sure. Now, let's move this on and get something done with it all.
    Silk, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

How sick that this info has been buried for 10 years.
    Silk, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

unbelievable!
    i hope he gets appropriate punishment at the end of all this!
    anisa, Silk, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

How smug he has been during all of this knowing FULL well he had admitted to doing this type of thing to get sex. Toss him in a hole somewhere!!
    anisa, abbasgirl, Natalka and 4 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Absolutely, Walks....ugh, that interview he did with a CNN reporter where he smugly sat there and, oozing creepiness, suggested, in no uncertain terms that "that part of the interview" be left on the cutting room floor!!! "If you're a professional", he threatened, he'd do the right thing and take it out. And he didn't even SAY anything but his usual denials!! The poor interviewer, all he could say was that he'd take it up with his superiors who'd make the decision, knowing full well that it wouldn't be left out!

Truly an icky, disgusting serial rapist!! I don't know whether he can still be charged for those hideous crimes after all these years, but I did hear there's something in the courts right now, but didn't get the full story.....Seems that since his "pound cake" tirade, criticizing black parents for how they're raising their kids, he's lost a lot of their support much earlier on (was that in 2004?), and now he's lost everyone else, thank goodness!! And Camile!! His wife, has got to have known about that court case, since the documents were just released! How can you stay married to a man like that? Oh, wait. Money!!!!

Mark Garagos was on CNN last night and said that cosby's lawyer sure didn't do him any favours by letting him answer the questions in court, AND not asking for the documents to be destroyed, rather than just kept under lock and key. Yay, us, because the truth has come out, thanks to a Judge who felt that if cosby's "holier than thou" pontificating needed a little balancing act...if he's going to lecture on morality, then his own morality has to be brought into the light!

Creepy to the nth degree!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Lynn do you think there is a side to Bill Cosby that has him believe he is like Teflon? Since he has " gotten away " with doing this umpteen times to so many women he must think there is no way he will ever have to pay for this behaviour. I am dumbfounded about Camille though, is money really why she stayed with him? So disgusting how many women he emotionally scarred with his selfish desires.
    Natalka, Lynn49, ticul and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

OMG, that is very sick, sick and sick. He needs to pay for this for sure. What a as**** for doing this to those poor women. They are very affected by this and for the rest of theyr lifes. Very sick
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    And Camile!! His wife, has got to have known about that court case, since the documents were just released! How can you stay married to a man like that? Oh, wait. Money!!!!
    One of his accusers said she was invited to Cosby's home. While they were having drinks, his wife excused herself and did not come back to the room for a while. Then his driver left the room (drove her there). Then she blacked out. Something in her drink.

I think Camille knew when to stay and when to go. I am surprised she did not leave. Camille Cosby has a doctorate degree. But I also see that she acts as Cosby's manager. Maybe that's why she does not leave.
    Lynn49, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    One of his accusers said she was invited to Cosby's home. While they were having drinks, his wife excused herself and did not come back to the room for a while. Then his driver left the room (drove her there). Then she blacked out. Something in her drink.

I think Camille knew when to stay and when to go. I am surprised she did not leave. Camille Cosby has a doctorate degree. But I also see that she acts as Cosby's manager. Maybe that's why she does not leave.
    She has that plastered-on smile every time we see her...I think she's not so innocent a party as she makes herself out to be.
    If Bill's happy, she's happy. Ugh!!!

Walks, yes, I do believe he thinks he's Teflon...but little does he realize that Teflon DOES wear off, and I think we're beginning to see that now. Scratch the surface and there's nothing but cold metal inside. That's him. Cold, calculating and about to be charged, I think....someone this morning said that he's not above the law in one state or another, not sure which, but he'll get his!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Here it is...the statute of limitations has, thankfully, not run out on at least one case!!!

Criminal charges still possible

Many of Cosby's dozens of accusers said he raped, sexually assaulted or drugged them as early as the '60s, '70s and '80s.
    But Chloe Goins said Cosby assaulted her in 2008. She came forward to Los Angeles police this year. Her attorney said he believes Goins may be the first accuser to have a case that still falls within the statute of limitations.

Goins said Cosby sexually assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion.
    "She was drugged. She doesn't know what happened. She blacked out and woke up finding Mr. Cosby over her as she was in a state of complete undress," attorney Spencer Kuvin said in January.
    On Wednesday, Kuvin said that he had been in touch with the state's attorney and reminded that his client's case falls within the statute of limitations in both criminal and civil court. He offered no further comment.
    No charges have been filed against Cosby. The 77-year-old comedian has vehemently denied wrongdoing, and his publicist said this week he had "no plans to issue a statement."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/08/us/bil...ext/index.html

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Even if he never gets charged, the fact that he went from America's favourite Dad to a sick pervert counts for something I think. His reputation is shot. He'll never be able to show his disgusting face in public again without people making him pay for what he did. Thank God the truth came out and these women that have been demonized by his supporters have been publicly vindicated!
    Silk, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

One thing I have noticed in recent years is that when the cast of the cosby show appears together, he is not there. Even before these allegations surfaced over the past year.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think he has appeared with the rest of the cast on talk shows and such. I wonder how far his ugly behavior went.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    One thing I have noticed in recent years is that when the cast of the cosby show appears together, he is not there. Even before these allegations surfaced over the past year.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think he has appeared with the rest of the cast on talk shows and such. I wonder how far his ugly behavior went.
    Ugh...the creep factor just elevated to a whole new level!

I'm also disgusted by whoopi goldberg in her defence of him....."innocent until the facts are all out"?? Um, when more than a half dozen women accuse him of the same acts, and when none of them are looking for money or even his prosecution in court, I think..."if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...it's a duck!". Woopi, honey, face the facts! Your friend is a serial rapist!!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jul 8th, 2015 at 08:44 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Ugh...the creep factor just elevated to a whole new level!

I'm also disgusted by whoopi goldberg in her defence of him....."innocent until the facts are all out"?? Um, when more than a half dozen women accuse him of the same acts, and when none of them are looking for money or even his prosecution in court, I think..."if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...it's a duck!". Woopi, honey, face the facts! Your friend is a serial rapist!!!
    me too. i'm surprised at her reaction.... and disappointed.
    ..and camille reminds me of homolka.
    Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information