User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By maple7
  • 1 Post By LoveCpn
  • 1 Post By annedougherty

Thread: Redemption plus a specific downloadable coupon

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Downloaded a electronic coupon: 5X + pts if I buy a described product (21.99$).
    If I buy 5 x 21.99$ = 109.95$ and redeem 50000 pts for $100 this weekend, should I get points for the described products (109x5x10=5450)?
    Thank
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The point calculation for individual products is usually calculated one at a time. $21.99 would be 210 points (round to lower dollar x 10 points) x 4 (5x is 1x base point you will receive any way plus 4 more) x 5 purchases = 4200 product bonus points + 1090 base points (always get these and they are calculated on the total) = 5290 points.

However, when you redeem, I don't believe you get the product points on personal offers if it's a multiplier coupon but someone else can confirm whether that is true or not. In general with Shoppers, 5 x $0 spent = 0 points on the items you didn't pay for. If it was buy product x, get x bonus points electronic coupon, those work with redemptions.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MLSC2014 View Post
    Downloaded a electronic coupon: 5X + pts if I buy a described product (21.99$).
    If I buy 5 x 21.99$ = 109.95$ and redeem 50000 pts for $100 this weekend, should I get points for the described products (109x5x10=5450)?
    Thank
    i think those personalized digital cpns usually just work on one specific product and not multiple ones...
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    i think those personalized digital cpns usually just work on one specific product and not multiple ones...
    Used to work on multiple items, only the "x times ones", not the "pay $" or points ones. I asked the same question last fall and have used them a number of times since (see link below). That being said, historical information means nothing at Shoppers lol. Perhaps MLSC2014 will confirm if they still work, if they try it.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/391885-...-items-canada/

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

As of late they have not applied for me when redeeming, and only on one product when purchasing.
    maple7 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    As of late they have not applied for me when redeeming, and only on one product when purchasing.
    Ah, I see it now, it now says one only right on the coupon. How disappointing. lol. Thank you both for noticing @annedougherty @LoveCpn

ANY NEILSON MILK (4L).*
    *Offer valid at participating Shoppers Drug Mart®/PharmaprixMD stores with presentation of Optimum Card® at time of transaction. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. Offer is applicable to one product only.

Thread Information