User Tag List

Page 60 of 115 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

@Poobah --- sounds like a good weekend for you and family .... sounds like a lot of work though.... You must find some good deals with their electronic stuff .... for me - my DH is fixated on sony/apple stuff so most of the SDM stuff doesn't fit into his world ..... I will eventually pick up a camera for myself but for now I find that I use my phone for taking pictures so not really a huge need for another camera ....

I think this might be the summer where I pick up all my xmas presents far in advance though ... with all the awesome deals going on now....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    WTG Poobah ....please share how you get all these points and how you managed 5 redemptions in 2 days... I swear I remember reading you are limited to 2 in a day.

Dying to know your secret!!!
    Yeep Anne is right. Nothing is stopping you from doing multiple redemptions.. In fact I asked at the store, and the Manager said I can do as many as I have the points for.

Who's going to argue with the Manager?
    Glendon Preece and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    @Poobah --- sounds like a good weekend for you and family .... sounds like a lot of work though.... You must find some good deals with their electronic stuff .... for me - my DH is fixated on sony/apple stuff so most of the SDM stuff doesn't fit into his world ..... I will eventually pick up a camera for myself but for now I find that I use my phone for taking pictures so not really a huge need for another camera ....

I think this might be the summer where I pick up all my xmas presents far in advance though ... with all the awesome deals going on now....
    Oh for gaming and what not, shoppers rocks....

But my electronic tastes are actually quite Expensive... I haven't had a TV in my Room since I was a teenager, and seeing as i recently started using a Tablet as my perfereed, browsing, banking, flyer checking, I've also found myself catching a bedtime show from time to time. Might as well watch it on something a little bigger then 10".. So I grabbed the Samsung.

As for my Theatre Room though... It's high class all the way... were talking.

McIntosh Stereo Components (were not talking apple here).... With B&W 802D Speakers... With matching Center and surrounds. These babies have Diamond Tweeters... and the B&W 802D speakers are the very same speakers that are used in George lucas's Skywalker ranch 7.1 mixing studio. (or at least they were).

Your looking at 7000 watts of power overall, the same as an Imax theatre bosts.... Even the cables behind the scenes are Cardas Golden Reference at a couple 1000 bucks per pair.

It's insanity really.. Moooahahahahaha

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post

But my electronic tastes are actually quite Expensive... I haven't had a TV in my Room since I was a teenager, and seeing as i recently started using a Tablet as my perfereed, browsing, banking, flyer checking, I've also found myself catching a bedtime show from time to time. Might as well watch it on something a little bigger then 10".. So I grabbed the Samsung.

McIntosh Stereo Components (were not talking apple here).... With B&W 802D Speakers... With matching Center and surrounds. These babies have Diamond Tweeters... and the B&W 802D speakers are the very same speakers that are used in George lucas's Skywalker ranch 7.1 mixing studio. (or at least they were).

Your looking at 7000 watts of power overall, the same as an Imax theatre bosts.... Even the cables behind the scenes are Cardas Golden Reference at a couple 1000 bucks per pair.

Show off!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Show off!
    Well I was impressed, then again I just bought the Sony bluetooth speakers from Shoppers for my ipod today. Free still feels good too.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I wasn't so darn busy... I'd love to do a big long post on how I faired during the redemption weekend... But honestly my receipts are so darn long It would be an exercise in futility just trying to take pictures of them.

But I did 5 x 200 dollar redemptions....

Filled my car completely 2 times over... That's every Inch of space in the truck, the back Passenger area floor and seats....

Then on my 5th redemption I went and got the Samsung TV (third trip in the car) just cause I wanted one. My son and brother helped out unloading the car both times and My wife just about strangled me, cause litterally everything filled the Kitchen, and the dinning room. Were talking Counter space, Floor space, dinning table space and dining room floor space.

Some how we stuffed every square inch of fridge and freezer space.. and thank the lord we have an unusual amount o cupboard space to pill it all into.

So yea.. WOW.. I was shopping for 4 hours. Then I visited 2 other Shoppers looking for a TV... I was right puckered out. Did I mention it was 33 degree's that day? The 4th load or final load of groceries was the Frozen and refridgerated goods, popcycles didn't melt. Woot!

So yeep, that's about it. each of the 4 grocery receipts showed savings ranging from 150 to 190 dollars... and the out of pocket expense was about 3 to 20 bucks in taxes.

What boggles my mind even more is I somehow earned over 40000 points... and I already have a another 97000 points ready to go. (which I'm thinking I should use at my earliest possible chance? but what to buy).

Okay chow for now.
    You're a legend!
    Anna Michele and Poobah like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Who said Chanel purfume/fragrances for their wife was expensive again? Lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Awesome setup

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

:blush:

Thanks guys... I consider the setup my one special thing, that I'm just darn luck to have. (wife and kids not included). I won't say to much as to how I came to afford such a thing, cause I may have to kill ya.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Niiice niceee!
    Poobah likes this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Bought 4 - 2pk of ladies secret collection socks .97
    2,000 bonus points for each 2 pks....received 4000 for $4.07 purchase
    CrazyQT, kristeven, Cata and 4 others like this.

Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by free*is*best View Post
    Bought 4 - 2pk of ladies secret collection socks .97
    2,000 bonus points for each 2 pks....received 4000 for $4.07 purchase
    Where are the socks that cheap? Need them for my mom.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferandcorban View Post
    Where are the socks that cheap? Need them for my mom.
    Bought them at Shoppers (AB) they were reduced. Socks at Shoppers are usually expensive. I bought 4 pks sock, 2 pks kitkat fingers at .97 each and 2 secret deodorant at $1.99. Receipt says saved $40.12.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had 3000 on any Maybelline mascara - they had several types down for $3.99, score a free mascara - included in my 20X on Saturday - I ended up OOP $43 something, made 27, 200 points and rebated $8.50 between Zweet (diaper mania), C51 and SNAP

Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    I had 3000 on any Maybelline mascara - they had several types down for $3.99, score a free mascara - included in my 20X on Saturday - I ended up OOP $43 something, made 27, 200 points and rebated $8.50 between Zweet (diaper mania), C51 and SNAP
    I managed to spend 80$this week at SDM..collected 20x points on two different purchases! Collected enough pts to redeem 60$!!! So I got the Sierra waterproof/solar panel Bluetooth speaker on sale along with 3 small purchases (all on sale) to redeem my pts!
    Got organic ground flax seed (on sale this week for 4.79) x8 that all had manager discount 3$ stickers !
    Oh and used Royale print coupons (thanks for link shared by others) to get 6 boxs kleenex free. Got soo many other deals...pretty sure my savings on all receipts totalled to 80.00!! Whoo hoo

Now we have a great speaker to take to beach/camping and I got vitamins /groceries at great deals!!!
    Cata, amira84, maple7 and 4 others like this.

Page 60 of 115 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information