User Tag List

Page 101 of 193 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    whole apartment smells like mans shave gel and there are pictures drying on every flat surface we have... but hey atleast the kid had fun
    Ive been wondering about this one..... wth were you doing? Making pictures out of shaving cream? Must be an art & craft I've never heard of.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    14% battery left and bro took the charger...won;t be able to access the SC! Boooo!
    The WORST! I am so lost when my battery dies. I have chargers stashed EVERYWHERE!
    ROMEO, Ciel, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Bought a really nice king size comforter during Target clearance for 70% off. Turns out it's to big to fit in my washing machine....I have to go sit in a HOT HOT laundrymat today after work and waste time waiting on it.
    ROMEO, Ciel, Lyssia510 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picked up some 24 pack crayons today at WM for a friend's kid at the lovely price of $0.10/pk. Even got a free pkg of Whiskas at B1G1 so not bad for a trip to the dreaded WM you say. Why then do I get home and notice that I paid $3.67 for an item that is on sale elsewhere for $1.97, and I could have sworn showed $1.97 in the aisle. Kicking myself now.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Bought a really nice king size comforter during Target clearance for 70% off. Turns out it's to big to fit in my washing machine....I have to go sit in a HOT HOT laundrymat today after work and waste time waiting on it.
    Just keep reminding yourself that it was a great deal! and come Winter you'll have forgotten all about the hot laundrymat
    ROMEO, Ciel and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Ive been wondering about this one..... wth were you doing? Making pictures out of shaving cream? Must be an art & craft I've never heard of.
    it's puffy paint
    combine

• 3+ cups of shaving cream (foam not gel)
    • 1 cup flour
    • 1 cup white glue, such as Elmer’s
    • Food coloring or paint

put into ziplock bags cut a hole in the bag and let kids pipe pictures as it drys it puffs up a bit more and keeps it's shape (like foam)
    ROMEO, JadeAngel, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I did that with a duvet that I got from Winners(queen size), I can squish it into my washer but it ends up getting all dirty from being so squished in there.
    And I am not going to even attempt to take a moody tween and a almost preschooler to a laundry mat so I can wash and dry it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel and vw_girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

it's puffy paint
    combine

• 1 cup flour
    • Food coloring or paint

put into ziplock bags cut a hole in the bag and let kids pipe pictures as it drys it puffs up a bit more and keeps it's shape (like foam)
    I'm going to try this with my kids!

ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

stung by a hornet putting out the garbage ouch.
    ROMEO, Ciel, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Sent DH and DS to get us lunch (Burrito Boyz), and I wanted a Steak and Shrimp. DH didn't see the 'Shrimp' I wrote down, because DS wanted to be a 'big helper' and order for me. *pout* lol
    Really wanted that shrimp, too...
    Ciel, wolfwoman and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i can't find the oven that i want at a decent price... it seems they make hardly any ovens with the dials on the front
    Ciel, wolfwoman and vw_girl like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

it's puffy paint
    combine

• 1 cup flour
    • Food coloring or paint

Fun! This is a neat thing to keep the kids busy.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

i can't find the oven that i want at a decent price... it seems they make hardly any ovens with the dials on the front
    Is there a decent secondhand appliance shop that might have something that you want?
    I know the GE oven with knobs on the front in white from 2000 that is in use at home will not likely have a lookalike available when the current oven goes bye-bye (though the element grates are breaking down and spending over $80 US apiece for replacements is not happening).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Civic Holiday rants:
    1) heading to local stores after 7pm and realizing they all closed at 6pm.
    2) no Internet access!
    vw_girl likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I did that with a duvet that I got from Winners(queen size), I can squish it into my washer but it ends up getting all dirty from being so squished in there.
    And I am not going to even attempt to take a moody tween and a almost preschooler to a laundry mat so I can wash and dry it.

I ended up loading it in one of their large washers and ran off to do some other errands. Should have only been 35 mins but 2 hours later I got back to transfer to a dryer and got in sh!t for abandoning. LOL! I ended up taking it home wet and hung it over my car to dry. I am happy it is done though and will not be letting anyone eat in bed anymore.
    Is that not the worst place to have to spend time? I am doing drop off service next time.
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Page 101 of 193 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Thread Information