Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Sunlight @ RCSS 3000pts

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermika View Post

Got an offer for Sunlight.
    Hope this 3k pc points is still on with this product and I can price match somewhere for at least 4.50 so I will only need to pay for tax.

Will check tomorrow for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What a great offer! I would love to find that one in my offers tomorrow! If you're already topped up on Sunlight, extras are always very welcome at a food bank.
    Davetherave and Silvermika like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    What a great offer! I would love to find that one in my offers tomorrow! If you're already topped up on Sunlight, extras are always very welcome at a food bank.
    You read my mind! I was going to ask that! can i give it to food bank when its not "food"?

Thanks!

Last edited by Silvermika; Thu, Sep 24th, 2015 at 09:59 AM.
    lotsasavings and Davetherave like this.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

anyone see this deal @ the independent ?
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

@coley3 Thanks a lot dear,was able to grab 6 of them for $3.99 each gained 18000 points.I saw in my cubby to check if I have any left,nope I'm on last one.
    You made my day .
    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    coley3 and Davetherave like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermika View Post
    You read my mind! I was going to ask that! can i give it to food bank when its not "food"?

Thanks!

Definitely! I volunteer at a food bank and we're always in need of items like this. Even though it's referred to as a food bank, most clients are in need of much more than food.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I was hoping to get a Sunlight or Snuggle offer on my pc card but no such luck. Still, I picked up a few more of each today. Apparently no one else in town knows or can be bothered to get in on the deal. The shelves were almost full and I was having a hard time controlling myself from buying it al up! lol
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Can anyone confirm that the 3,000 bonus points for Sunlight laundry detergent is continuing into this week?

I have a personal points offer of 1,000 points and would love to combine it with the in-store 3,000 points RCSS has been offering . . . I'm hoping, of course, that they restock the shelves that have been bare for a while.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Fri, Sep 25th, 2015 at 12:12 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

hi lotsasavings...i dont know about into the week...but i got more today (i am addicted) and the points are still on them

Can anyone confirm that the 3,000 bonus points for Sunlight laundry detergent is continuing into this week?

I have a personal points offer of 1,000 points and would love to combine it with the in-store 3,000 points RCSS has been offering . . . I'm hoping, of course, that they restock the shelves that have been bare for a while.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Definitely! I volunteer at a food bank and we're always in need of items like this. Even though it's referred to as a food bank, most clients are in need of much more than food.
    Sounds good! Will definitely check this later today. Just cant see anywhere to price match it to - to make it free or pay just tax. :D

Davetherave likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    I was hoping to get a Sunlight or Snuggle offer on my pc card but no such luck. Still, I picked up a few more of each today. Apparently no one else in town knows or can be bothered to get in on the deal. The shelves were almost full and I was having a hard time controlling myself from buying it al up! lol
    I agree. So hard to ignore this offer. 😁
    Whenever im in RCSS, i tell myself, "i will just see if the put more stock" but looks like no one else know about the offer so I am tempted to get more & more. Lol

And when I get around 10 in my cart - other people are checking the price but dont know anything else. Hehehe. They are looking at me like I am weird for getting so much.

coley3, amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I got a bunch of bottles of Sunlight. Got some strange looks too as that was all I bought. The Sunlight and Snuggle is on sale at Loblaws for $3.99. Snuggle is listed in the fine print with the Sunlight pictured.
    I found coupons that I didn't know existed to print for Snuggle so it was an even better deal! I went back today to get $20 in Snuggle after coupons. Redeemed and paid $5.57! Plus earned another 24000 points.
    Thanks OP for sharing this deal!
    Last edited by web3; Fri, Sep 25th, 2015 at 01:44 PM.
    coley3, Davetherave and Silvermika like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Now I wonder if there is any Loblaws here in Calgary. All I know is RCSS and NF. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I got a PC point offer on my card too for this week. Lol. I swear I have already bought too many. Fess up people and make me feel better. How many are you guys buying? I have no more coupons and no price matching that I can see. So each one does cost me $1.98. How many would you buy at this price? I have 3 kids.
    Davetherave likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I got in total 30 bottles since this deal started but was able to use coupons so only paid the taxes , I donated 8 to the food bank this week and will be donating some to my daughter school fund raiser during the christmas holiday food drive and if I am to go back to the store and it has any I wii be buying more because I just would not be able to resist it I already ask my sister for some of her coupons because she would not be using it
    Last edited by flemeth; Fri, Sep 25th, 2015 at 04:57 PM.
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I havent bought any lol...is this deal at RCSS only? Or does Loblaws have it as well? Are the pc points shown on the sticker tags? Or do you only see them once you make your purchase?
    morningrose and Davetherave like this.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information