User Tag List

Page 414 of 613 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Can you keep your PC Plus points card as a separate account from your PC Financial MC? For example, if you were to add a secondary user on your CC, could you have two separate PC Plus points cards and have the in store/digital points added to PC Plus only and not the MC?

Could you still have a third account of PC Plus digital offers on your MC that you could load and pay for with the MC (by tapping twice)? I'd like to be able to log in to check the bonus points on the MC.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

ah i tried swiping to the left and even to the right - nothing happened. I have an Android phone. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermika View Post
    For iphone you usually swipe the offer to the left for it to give that option. Not sure about Android. Probably the same. 

Btw, if its a bonus offer, you cannot stop or hold it.

Good for you! Hope I have that offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    ah i tried swiping to the left and even to the right - nothing happened. I have an Android phone. Oh well.
    I have an android phone and you save an offer by swiping left. It has to be on the app not from the website.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Oct 31st, 2015 at 03:59 PM.
    FallenPixels, sweetmomma and N@t@ like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Has anyone figured out which offers you can save and which you can't? The first time I swiped left and saved an offer it worked. The last two I tried to do it on (in different weeks) it says this type of offer cannot be saved for later.
    Wannawin likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Has anyone figured out which offers you can save and which you can't? The first time I swiped left and saved an offer it worked. The last two I tried to do it on (in different weeks) it says this type of offer cannot be saved for later.
    In my experience, bonus offers can't be saved or put on hold. Like the ones just released for Nestle etc. Also there is a limit on number of offers you can save for later.
    Colsgirl likes this.

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wannawin View Post
    In my experience, bonus offers can't be saved or put on hold. Like the ones just released for Nestle etc. Also there is a limit on number of offers you can save for later.
    That is right as per my experience. Bonus offers cannot be put to stop or hold, only your regular weekly offers.

Also you can only hold 3 offers.

Wannawin likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Can you keep your PC Plus points card as a separate account from your PC Financial MC? For example, if you were to add a secondary user on your CC, could you have two separate PC Plus points cards and have the in store/digital points added to PC Plus only and not the MC?

Could you still have a third account of PC Plus digital offers on your MC that you could load and pay for with the MC (by tapping twice)? I'd like to be able to log in to check the bonus points on the MC.
    Your PC Points account is tracked by your email. As long as you have different emails, you can assign each PC Plus # to the respective email.

email #1 setup on PC Points Account
    PC Credit Card
    (plus, you can assign PC Plus# Cards)
    (plus, you can assign Mobile App PC Plus #)

email #2 setup on PC Points Account
    PC Plus # Card
    (plus, you can assign multiple PC Plus # Card)
    (plus, you can assign multiple Mobile App PC Plus#)
    WHEN PAYING FOR YOUR PURCHASE
    - Advise cashier to scan PC Plus Card / Mobile App to capture points (This step will reward points based on your offers)
    - Next, pay with your PC Points Credit Card (This step will reward points based on your overall purchased 10x/30x points per $1)

The multiple PC Plus # under the same email is what we use in our family so we all accrue to the same PC Points account. But this limits us to 1 set of offers.

Thus, we created the additional PC Points account to get more offers.

[You can get creative to increase your offers by having multiple PC Plus Accounts, but you also need to swipe the right PC Plus # to redeem the offer, so it gets complicated with multiple members swiping. In the end, you get the same types of offers based on your buying pattern, so don't have too many cards or accounts in the family.]

I hope I provided the right answer based on my understanding of your query.
    Last edited by rockco; Tue, Oct 20th, 2015 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Fixed Typing Errors

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    New offer added today, 800 points for Gatorade sports single bottles only 710 ml
    Found them today at no frills at the back of the store near freezer for $1 i think this will be in the flyer next week, check your store
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

thanks everyone for helping me with how to hold the offer. I had to uninstall the app and reinstall it for it to work :D

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Load your new 5 Bonus offers:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Found them today at no frills at the back of the store near freezer for $1 i think this will be in the flyer next week, check your store
    Great shop. I am in Ontario do you mind tell me where you shop I was at one of the No frills next to me and its $1.89 per bottle
    thanks in advance

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great shop. I am in Ontario do you mind tell me where you shop I was at one of the No frills next to me and its $1.89 per bottle
    thanks in advance

It was Ross & Lindsay's No Frills Hamilton,On

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ugh....I have completely misunderstood how the "hold" an offer works. I was under the impression that I could hold an offer for next week....."as well". So I went out and purchased one of my offers yesterday and got 0 points. I thought I could use it this week and next week and the week after.....oh boy...need better comprehension skills.
    walkonby and rockco like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

thanks in advance

It was Ross & Lindsay's No Frills Hamilton,On
    Thank you so much I am in toronto

Thread Information