User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: SDM Gift Card Promo Nov 7-13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I wonder if sdm now carries pc gift cards? I always buy a bunch of sdm to pay for prescription dispensing fees that are not covered by my plan. Wonder if cashiers will insist on manually adding the points to my card 1000 points at a time, then realize they shouldn't be doing that then accuse me of trying to rip them off. That was super fun experience!
    I really like the suggestion of buying PC Gift Cards towards purchases at any Loblaws owned company, so will check inventory at my SDM. I'm overstocked with SDM GC, so PC Gift Cards is perfect towards food at any Loblaws owned company I frequent. As well, I usually get the Canadian Tire Gift Cards for gas at CT gas bar (not too many around), cause when I redeem for gas, I also get CT eMoney.

By the way, be sure to use your RBC SDM card or PC World Elite or any other credit card that earns you rewards (except unless the store requests debit/cash for their protection... I haven't encountered this situation yet).

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So far sdm doesn't carry pc gcs but my rcss has been carrying sdm gcs for a few months now.
    rockco, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think all the giftcards are listed online here
    http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/f...ome/gift-cards

(just go down and browse by category)
    of cores some stores wont have certain cards (generally if they dont have that store in your market area..)

I too wish they sold pc gift cards that would have made it a fairly hot deal as i spend alot there and not so much anymore at sdm..
    Silk, rockco and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Does anyone know how many giftcards we can buy this year? Like what is the limit?

Thanks!!
    dededi likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    Does anyone know how many giftcards we can buy this year? Like what is the limit?

Thanks!!
    terms state limit 3

you have to do them in seperate trasactions of $175 (or more) to get the points though! (like usual)
    dededi, Davetherave and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can you do 3 separate transactions in one day? Or is it limited to one transaction per day?
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DozSaver View Post
    Can you do 3 separate transactions in one day? Or is it limited to one transaction per day?
    yes all in one day is fine, as long as they are separate transaction and at least 2 gift cards totallying 175 of more$.
    DozSaver, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Yeah they can be a bit weird about them, I had one wanted to take a photocopy of my ID and CC to keep in the cash register (not just see my ID, copy it and staple a copy to my receipt and copy of my CC front & back! Talk about risk of ID theft!)
    Another store only accepts debit/cash for GCs

Also, popular gift cards sold out in some stores last year so worth shopping early and scouting for good stores.
    Is that even Legal? Sounds like it breaks Canadaès privacy laws. Hope you didnt give them your private information. even if you didnt, I would contact SDM HQ for possibly illegal business conduct.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Is that even Legal? Sounds like it breaks Canadaès privacy laws. Hope you didnt give them your private information. even if you didnt, I would contact SDM HQ for possibly illegal business conduct.
    No I told them to just forget it, the manager called me after I complained and said it protected them against fraud. Haven't been back to that store since and I spend a lot at SDM so that owner's loss
    Decaf, amira84, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This is my favourite event of the year.....alas, I miss the old days, when there was no limit on the number of times you can do it.....but, even as it is....it's free points to buy cards for stuff that you normally buy ... IE: gas cards, timmy's and home depot....I normally max out on mostly gas cards, because, quite honestly, whether you fill the tank twice a week, or once a month.....it still gives return!!!! With adult children, it is also a great stocking stuffer to throw a gas giftcard in there
    amira84, maple7, dededi and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was very excited about this gc promo this yr because of my MC but now i am sad. It breaks my heart that sdm doesn't carry a big variety of cards.
    We go to rcss gas station to fill up our car so gas gc is jot an option.
    We go to canadian tire or home depot once or twice a year on average so it's not an option.
    I already have a few sdm gcs so sdm gcs are not an option.
    And so on..

So i can't participate in this promo. It's killing me!
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post

Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryceton View Post
    terms state limit 3

you have to do them in seperate trasactions of $175 (or more) to get the points though! (like usual)

The number of GCs you *can buy* is not the same as the number of GCs you *have to buy* per transaction. I suggest you read FP's first post to understand how this promo works

Silk
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I was very excited about this gc promo this yr because of my MC but now i am sad. It breaks my heart that sdm doesn't carry a big variety of cards.
    We go to rcss gas station to fill up our car so gas gc is jot an option.
    We go to canadian tire or home depot once or twice a year on average so it's not an option.
    I already have a few sdm gcs so sdm gcs are not an option.
    And so on..

So i can't participate in this promo. It's killing me!
    I've actually never done this promo lol. I would do it for PC gift cards.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

The promo is now on their website: https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/...offers-new/gcm

Name:  L-Gift-Card-Mall-Holiday-Points-Offer-SE.jpg
Views: 970
Size:  39.2 KB
    Buy 2 or more Gift Cards and get 8000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you spend $175 or more.

Offer valid from Saturday, November 7, 2015 to Friday, November 13, 2015.

*Points are issued on the purchase of eligible products using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes RBC® Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum® Banking Account. Cannot be used with any other offer or promotion. Offer limited to 3 eligible transactions per person. Maximum of 8,000 Bonus Points per eligible transaction regardless of total dollar value of transaction. All products must be purchased within the same eligible transaction. Offer valid from November 7, 2015 to November 13, 2015, while quantities last. Points to be awarded to your account by Friday, November 20, 2015 for eligible transactions. Gift or financial cards may not be used to purchase additional gift or financial cards. Bonus points will not be issued for transactions in which a gift card or a financial card is used as tender to pay for additional gift or financial cards. Some conditions apply. We reserve the right to limit quantities. No rainchecks. Offer may be changed or terminated at any time without notice. See cashier for details.
    The Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard® is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. See back of gift cards for terms and conditions. All trademarks shown are property of their respective owners and are used with their permission. Esso and PRICE PRIVILEGES are trademarks of Imperial Oil Limited. Imperial Oil, licensee. American Express® Gift Cards. ®: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express. Prepaid Cardholder is bound by the Cardholder Agreement and all amendments which will be communicated via posting at our website: www.americanexpress.ca/gift. See back of gift cards for terms and conditions. All trademarks shown are property of their respective owners and are used with their permission.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last year the $50 gas cards (Petro I think) came with a 5cents off per litre bonus card (valid for 50litres). Has anyone noticed if the 5cents off promo cards are on the gas cards this year? That was a good deal for me. I bought $400 worth of those cards which gave me an additional $20 off price of gas (on $400 worth) plus the 16000 Optimum points from the optimum promo. Will do the same this year probably
    Garysmom, amira84, dededi and 2 others like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information