User Tag List

Page 424 of 613 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 474 524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Are you sure this is a pcplus offer and not sdm offer? It's quite a high cash back considering it's a pcplus offer.
    I had it last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I had it last week.

They have been sending me 3k for every $30 spent offer for 2 weeks but this week i didn't get any bonus offer. I was sssooooo looking fwd to get a bonus offer on pcplus.

Now i am just trying to stay positive and telling myself that they (pcplus) may have saved the best for me for next week. Height of optimism! Lol

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Are you ladies getting this offer through email or through the PC Plus app? I'm not getting anything .... sigh........
    They have been sending me 3k for every $30 spent offer for 2 weeks but this week i didn't get any bonus offer. I was sssooooo looking fwd to get a bonus offer on pcplus.

Now i am just trying to stay positive and telling myself that they (pcplus) may have saved the best for me for next week. Height of optimism! Lol
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

10k on $50 for me! Whoop!
    ROMEO and Lavender Lady like this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Are you sure this is a pcplus offer and not sdm offer? It's quite a high cash back considering it's a pcplus offer.
    No, it's 20%, that is the standard for PC plus. He gets this one all the time.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post
    Are you ladies getting this offer through email or through the PC Plus app? I'm not getting anything .... sigh........
    I am not sure how you can be getting nothing. If you have no offers in your account at all then you should contact customer service. Offers are the same through the app or logging in through a computer.

ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I like the 10k wus $50, but I would be okay with the 3k offer to. I prefer the general offers to product specific ones since fpcs count for something with PC plus.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post
    Are you using a tablet? Whenever mom logs in through the tablet she gets a message saying there are no offers. Some kinda glitch they've had for years and seem to refuse to fix. Try a desktop or the phone app (not the website on the phone, that doesn't work either)
    ROMEO and annedougherty like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The other day I got an offer of 800 points/$4 spent on Stouffers.

Checked my mail and was really happy to see an envelope from Stouffers. First time redeeming points.
    6 coupons x 800 points. Big score for me as I'm still learning.

Sometimes the stars just line up.

I try not to think of all those Stouffer boxes our household put in recycling over the years!

I'm pretty new at pc points. Thank goodness a No Frills opened on the corner, and all the SCers posts.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I like the 10k wus $50, but I would be okay with the 3k offer to. I prefer the general offers to product specific ones since fpcs count for something with PC plus.

Yes, big offer combined with small offers give a very nice return especially when we are getting it on produce.
    I like it a lot when their all big offers can be combined. For example, 3k for every $30 instore can be combined with 6k wus $20 on produce etc. Totally an opposite direction from optimum program, not that i dont like optimum program.

I am refreshing my pcplus accounts everyday to see if i got any bonus offer but no luck so far.
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fanofearl View Post
    I got an email earlier today about a special offer from General Mills, but each time I've clicked on the link in the email to 'Load Offer', I'm taken back to the page with the same offers I've had all week. Did anyone else get this?
    Nothing ever did show up from this - no bonus point WUS a certain amount either. Strange week for me with PC Plus!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

My big offer is 3,500 pts WUS $20 on deli cheese, deli meat, and ready meals. I'm not into that.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    My big offer is 3,500 pts WUS $20 on deli cheese, deli meat, and ready meals. I'm not into that.
    Same here. And I never, ever buy those things at SS.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

While things can be bumpy with PC Plus, I must give credit where credit is due. I was impressed with the speed of response I got late last night.

Last week I had two offers on refrigerated Almond Breeze. The shelves were bare of that brand on the day we were in the store. So I carried the offers forward. Thank you to those here who posted about being able to do that with the app. Last night I purchased 4. But of course only 1 of the 2 offers credited correctly. I got home and did a points inquiry. This was after 10 pm Pacific. I had an email answer in less than 30 minutes and the points credited.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by key123 View Post
    While things can be bumpy with PC Plus, I must give credit where credit is due. I was impressed with the speed of response I got late last night.

Last week I had two offers on refrigerated Almond Breeze. The shelves were bare of that brand on the day we were in the store. So I carried the offers forward. Thank you to those here who posted about being able to do that with the app. Last night I purchased 4. But of course only 1 of the 2 offers credited correctly. I got home and did a points inquiry. This was after 10 pm Pacific. I had an email answer in less than 30 minutes and the points credited.
    They have definitely been quick in dealing with any issues I have had with missing points.

sweetmomma likes this.

Thread Information