User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree224Likes

Thread: What is on redemption lists tomorrow?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Usually i do $200 redemptions but only had enough for $100 today.

But always so happy for $100 worth of free stuff!!

Got some baking stuff for making xmas cookies, household toiletries, PC shrimp ring, and enough for some awesome christmas stocking stuffers (joe fresh earrings, fancy chocolates, avene lip gift pack, anabelle eyeliner (a 2 for 1 pack for which i also had a smart source $4 off coupon) i normally wouldn't get!

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did my first ever redemption today! Did a $200 one...Clinique charcoal mask, Clinique sonic face wash, Clarins Blue Orchid Oil, L'air du Temps for my mom for Christmas, an epilator/trimmer (used a $10 Smartsource coupon(, a Marcelle gentle gel face wash and something else I can't remember! Did another $100 redemption...John Varvatos 4 pack of 0.5 oz cologne, Aveeno gift pack, can use some of it to give to coworkers for Christmas, chips, a toblerone bar and mac and cheese. I think I did good! I thought I'd be there for an hour. 1hr, 45 minutes later...

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did my first ever redemption today! Did a $200 one...Clinique charcoal mask, Clinique sonic face wash, Clarins Blue Orchid Oil, L'air du Temps for my mom for Christmas, an epilator/trimmer (used a $10 Smartsource coupon), a Marcelle gentle gel face wash and something else I can't remember!

Did another $100 redemption...John Varvatos 4 pack of 0.5 oz cologne for DH for Christmas, Aveeno gift pack, can use some of it to give to coworkers for Christmas, chips, a toblerone bar and mac and cheese. I think I did good! I thought I'd be there for an hour. 1hr, 45 minutes later...

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I am all done redeeming for the day. 8 redemptions in total. I did two that were electronics. 2 Wii U games, a controller, and a 3DS. One that was cosmetics....Benefit Party Set, Pure Minerals trial set, 12 Revlon HD lipsticks and glosses because they are on for 6.99 and I still have the 7.00 off wub2 coupons, Biore strips, face masks, Organix shampoos, etc. Lots of teenage girls in my life.

I did three that were entirely food for donation
    . We do a bunch of Christmas hampers.

2 for us that were mostly food. My son and his girlfriend are poor students so we supply them with groceries.

The last redemption was totally frivolous. I got a couple of books, part of my work Xmas party gift(adult colouring books) a whole bunch of Stila make up because it was on clearance, some shrimp rings and mozzarella sticks, 2 cans of coffee, and 4 boxes of kkups, Salon Pas patches for my RA, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I am all done redeeming for the day. 8 redemptions in total. I did two that were electronics. 2 Wii U games, a controller, and a 3DS. One that was cosmetics....Benefit Party Set, Pure Minerals trial set, 12 Revlon HD lipsticks and glosses because they are on for 6.99 and I still have the 7.00 off wub2 coupons, Biore strips, face masks, Organix shampoos, etc. Lots of teenage girls in my life.

I did three that were entirely food for donation
    . We do a bunch of Christmas hampers.

2 for us that were mostly food. My son and his girlfriend are poor students so we supply them with groceries.

The last redemption was totally frivolous. I got a couple of books, part of my work Xmas party gift(adult colouring books) a whole bunch of Stila make up because it was on clearance, some shrimp rings and mozzarella sticks, 2 cans of coffee, and 4 boxes of kkups, Salon Pas patches for my RA, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 redemption? Wow. How long did you take to collect that many points?
    awesome redemptions btw!
    MrsMer and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My redemption would fall under the category of boring condiments. 4 TP, 6 fruit by the foot, 5 marshmellows, 2 crackers, 4 hot chocolate mixes, 5 fettuccine, 16 tuna, 4 tabasco sauce, 3 frank's sauce, pickles, 4 salad dressings, 6 Kelloggs shakes, 4 diet coke
    Christmas candy- 2 jelly beans, 4 toblerone, PC Suisse chocolate bar, Maynards

Other person is more of the boy's night in: Energizer Charger, 5 DVD, 2 carnaby candies, 8 chips, 5 pizzas and 4 diet pepsi

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kristeven View Post
    Koolaid, I hope that after you catch up on your sleep, you'll post the details of your shop.
    After 3 hours in the week of me putting items on hold and writing down prices, 2 hours of planning and finding coupons,1 hour of last minute shopping, 2 1/2 hours of checkout, and 1 hour of putting items away and I still have more to pick up when they come in (I was a good girl and didn't clear shelves...lol) I managed 20 minutes in the hot tub till the kids and hubby started where's dinner and I managed 6 hours of sleep till my brain was like....you have to do the surveys on your receipt!!! LOL!!! I forgot to take a photo this year but if you close your eyes you can imagine the entire back of a pick up truck filled with toilet paper, cascade, toys, canned goods, teachers gifts, deodorant, toothpaste, greenworkds, razors, barley, flour...the list goes on and on.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I did one redemption this year 200.00 could have used more but will save them
    -got nice lise watier makup for me ,foundation and eye shadow ,plus a gift for granddaughter little tikes small sink ,plus coffee,tin of cookies ,shortbread some merci chocolates ,probiotics and a few other items
    -so happy to be able to do this when your income is limited at this time of year -thank you shoppers love this store

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I did a redemption but due to some issues with things coming up the right price etc, the clock hit midnight and the bonus went away. The store also closes at midnight so only one cash and while we we were fixing our orders me and the other person redeeming let others go ahead. Now I have to go back Monday to get it fixed.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Did 7 x$200. I was just too tired to post yesterday, My DH help me with the first 6 of them and did the last one on my own. I kept 3 for the Boxing Day sales.

We had fun as the store was not overly busy. The cashiers were great and everything run smoothly. Stocked up on food, drinks, frozen stuff, vitamines, gifts, shampoo, books, TP, tissue, cat food and treats, etc.

The last shop is not in the photo. Some gifts are not there as well as I did not want the kids to see some of the things I got for them.

I feel a bit sad that my million points is now depleted.Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448807725.021586.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  74.3 KB
    Last edited by Bargain Seeker; Sun, Nov 29th, 2015 at 09:41 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ended up doing three separate $100 redemptions at three stores.

1. Basic foods (eggs, butter, cheese milk, juice, pizzas, coffee), household items (paper towels, fabric softener, tissues), stocking stockers of body washes, lip balms, chocolate and one of the Dessange hair treatment products. Total $117.49 so paid $17.50. Got rebates for Bounty $1.50 (C51) and Dessange $7.50 (Snap) + $5 (Zweet). Out of Pocket = $3.50

2. Holiday Appetizers - this SDM had lots of the PC Insiders frozen appetizers and desserts so stocked up the freezer. 1 Shrimp Platter, 2 Coconut Shrimp, 2 Mozzarella Sticks, 1 Thai Chicken Curry, 1 Tortilla & Jalapeno cheese sticks, 2 Mini cheesecake cupcakes (Yum!). Plus some chocolate milk and a christmas toy and a Santa sweater for my dog . Total $105.57, Out of Pocket $5.60

3. Promised my daughter I'd take her to get some new makeup so off to a different SDM which we love as the beauty boutique girls are awesome. She picked up the Smashbox contour set plus some other cosmetics while I got my Smashbox eyeliner I wanted and didn't buy during all the other Smashbox shops this past week. This beauty boutique gave us a goody bag filled with lots of samples so we are fighting over who gets what! 3 Perfumes (Alien, Marc Jacobs, RiRi by Rihanna), Lancome coverage concealer, Strivectin serum (7ml) plus a Glycolic Peel primer + activator, Clarins eye concentrate, Neostrata eye cream, Biotherm night cream and a Lise Watier 3ml Age Defying Serum. Total $118.62, Out of Picket $18.60.

Overall $28 out of pocket.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am not near as organized as BargainSeeker LOL I did 6 redemptions for myself, and gave 95k points to my DS and his wife to do on their own time. I don't know about you all, but I was soooooooo exhausted last night, even though I was totally prepared, it took me 5 hours and 4 stores to get everything on my list (with a few extras) I thought I was well behaved with my makeup shopping, but once i got home and put it all together, not so much managed to fill a large shopping bag with it all .....on the plus side, I only bought ONE bottle of nail polish!!!! Now I get to spend the next week reorganizing storage spaces

Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  60.5 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All I wanted was their 43" LG TV which they started selling last weekend. On Thursday I started calling SDMs if they had any in stock, only one place had 2 in stock, all other places sold out last weekend. I knew those 2 units would be gone by Saturday and didn't want to risk it so I did a regular redemption on Thursday for the TV and paid the rest in SDM gift cards. I did get a bonus 4,000 pts back, but I had another digital offer for 22,000 pts back(WUS $100) if I bought it on Friday(which I couldn't because I worked all day), Im going to call SDM HO and maybe they can give me that extra 18,000 pts, if not im still glad I got the TV.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did 1 full and 2 half redemptions yesterday and another earlier in the week

Redemption 1 $100
    5 pr ecko headphones reg. $29.99 clearance $9.99 = $50
    1 pr sony headphones reg $39.99 sale $23.99
    1 soap and glory body butter set $15
    3 Saputo shredded chees $3.99 raincheck = $12
    Paid $0 plus tax

Redemption 2 $200
    1 Benefit Boiing Concealer $26
    1 Philosophy Cleanser $29
    1 Philosophy Holiday Cookie Set $28 (stickered $24) so got it for $24
    2 Clinique Foaming Wash $24 = $48
    1 Google Chromecast reg $45 sale $39.99
    1 Blanket Throw $26.99
    1 Lays chips sale $1.99
    2 Christmas teas $2.49 = $5
    Paid $0 plus tax

Redemptions 3 $100
    1 Google Chromecast reg $45 sale $39.99
    1 Advent Calender sale $9.99
    3 Toblerone sale $1.99 = $6
    5 camino organic chocolate bars clearance $1.69 = $8.50
    1 case coke $3.79
    1 4l milk $3.97
    4 bistro sale $2 - 4 $1 coupons = 4
    2 Special k Breakfast shakes sale $5.99 - 2 $2 coupons = $8
    2 Quaker Rice Cakes sale $1.49 = $3
    1 Country Harvest bread sale $2.49
    1 kraft all natural pb $4.99
    1 Maxwell Coffee sale $6.99
    Paid $1 plus tax

Midweek Redemption $85
    Jouivance gift set (bought early due to rep adding in $40 bb cream) $99- $10 coupon = $89
    Paid $4 plus tax

Usually I do at least one more full redemption on cosmetics but bought the following early instead:
    - Benefit Party Hoppin' Kit (purchased as I didn't want to risk not getting it at redemption weekend)
    - Smashbox Halo Foundation, Smashbox Contour Set, Smashbox Layer Lash Primer, Smartbox Try It Kit, Smartbox Art Love Color Lashes Kit, Smartbox Bronze Lights (due to 15x promo)
    - Lancome Grandiose SDM exclusive kit $52 (gift with purchase so didn't wait for redemption)
    - Quo Professional brushes (40% off)

I used up most of my sdm gift cards that were supposed to be for purchases til February so I'll be using up points mostly until then. Still have 500k.

Nice to see everyone's posts. Next year I'll try to remember the picture!
    Last edited by maple7; Sun, Nov 29th, 2015 at 10:43 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We did 6 $200 redemption and managed to get 3 network security cameras, 2 fuji xp cameras, plus lots of food items.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information