User Tag List

Page 431 of 613 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 531 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What kind of pistachios, is it the can, bag, bulk, salted/unsalted or any . Thank you
    ROMEO, Ciel, rockco and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    That is great I was totally horrified when I saw the $6.99 they wanted for cauliflower, $3.99 they wanted for broccoli and the $4lb for green beans.
    Tell me about it. Food basics had broccoli for $0.87 which I PM at RCSS so got their 3.99 broccoli for 0.87.
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    What kind of pistachios, is it the can, bag, bulk, salted/unsalted or any . Thank you

In my rcss pistachios are placed in the produce section. Peanuts too. In the past I have bought bulk pistachios (salted, unopened) and they were written under produce in my receipt. I have bought no name peanuts bags and blue menu peanut bags and they came under produce.
    But i am pretty sure the boxed pistachios/peanuts (for example, Dan D peanuts) dont come under produce category. They are snacks.
    Grey, ROMEO, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Oh thank you soooo much for the update. I love this offer.

And everyone, dont forget that pistachios come under produce for some reason. I read somewhere on the forum that some people were wondering what's the best rate/deal of pistachios....this si the perfect time to buy some.
    Thanks Amira, Im definitely going to take advantage of this deal.
    Ciel, rockco and amira84 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In my rcss pistachios are placed in the produce section. Peanuts too. In the past I have bought bulk pistachios (salted, unopened) and they were written under produce in my receipt. I have bought no name peanuts bags and blue menu peanut bags and they came under produce.
    But i am pretty sure the boxed pistachios/peanuts (for example, Dan D peanuts) dont come under produce category. They are snacks.
    Thank you Amira, I usually don't pay attention the categories on the receipt unless there is a problem with my points, I think I will go nuts with this offer.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I think I will go nuts with this offer.

not all nuts are included in produce if you know what i mean. Lol. The bags that have almonds, chestnuts etc in the shell are also included in the produce. They are always placed in the produce section of our rcss.
    so my understanding is that those nuts covered in their shells are considered produce, although i have no idea why!
    Ciel, Cata and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The nuts in shells are not considered processed foods and usually don't have additives so are considered in to be in their natural states, though peanuts do get roasted before they come to market.

Any processed nuts in boxes have flavours or salt or some other preparation or steps in their making. So ding-ding on the HST.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last time we had a produce offer i bought bulk pistachios covered in their sheels, salted, roasted...they were also included in produce.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Thanks Amira,my younger one eats 200 gms in a day if I leave it open.I can afford now using this offer.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Ciel, amira84 and Silvermika like this.

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

For those that have put an offer on hold, does it affect your offer schedule? I have an offer for Omega 3 eggs every two weeks. If it is put on hold, should the offer show up during the regularly scheduled week (so I can use it two consecutive weeks) or the second week after it was held over?
    ROMEO, Ciel, torontogal12 and 1 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

And everyone, dont forget that pistachios come under produce for some reason. I read somewhere on the forum that some people were wondering what's the best rate/deal of pistachios....this si the perfect time to buy some.
    not all nuts are included in produce if you know what i mean. Lol. The bags that have almonds, chestnuts etc in the shell are also included in the produce. They are always placed in the produce section of our rcss.
    so my understanding is that those nuts covered in their shells are considered produce, although i have no idea why!

Would the President's Choice pistachios that come prepackaged in bags be considered produce also?

Silk
    ROMEO, Ciel and amira84 like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Would the President's Choice pistachios that come prepackaged in bags be considered produce also?

Silk

Yes. And no name peanuts bags and blue menu peanuts bags are considered produce. And these bags shown in the picture are produce. Thats why they are pictured here with fruits/vegetables and they are placed in the produce section.
    (By the way, is anyone buying real fruits/vegetables using this offer or everyone buying nuts this week? Lol)

Name:  Screenshot_2015-12-18-07-16-33.jpg
Views: 884
Size:  123.0 KB
    ROMEO, Silk, lotsasavings and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I got 5000 points on every $25 in toys. Will use my 3 Hasbro $15 off coupons

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Yes. And no name peanuts bags and blue menu peanuts bags are considered produce. And these bags shown in the picture are produce. Thats why they are pictured here with fruits/vegetables and they are placed in the produce section.
    (By the way, is anyone buying real fruits/vegetables using this offer or everyone buying nuts this week? Lol)

<snip>

Thanks, amira. I actually don't need much in the way of fruits, veggies, or nuts - got lots of pistachios between the last redemption and a couple of food/snack offers. But it's a good offer that may tempt me to add to my stockpile

Silk
    ROMEO, Ciel, amira84 and 2 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My big deal this week was on the AAA Grade (ie aged 14+ days so waaaay more tender than AA) Prime Rib Roasts @ RCSS for $5.88lb. As luck would have it, Friday morning when I checked my offers I had the 200pts / $1 spent [20%] on Beef, which brought the effective price down to $4.70lb. This was even lower than the $4.88lb (no offer) a year ago October, when the King of Roasts was on sale at sub $5lb. Went early Friday, and got three nice ones and scored 18,000pts.
    When you can get AAA Prime Rib Roasts less than the cost of stewing beef, I'm all over it.

TIP: remove from meat dept packaging, double or even triple wrap with Glad cling wrap, getting all the air out, then into a large Ziploc freezer bag and these babies can easily be stored for a year or more without any loss in quality, and zero freezer burn. Will be enjoying my last one from Oct/14 @ $4.88lb over Christmas week.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Mon, Dec 21st, 2015 at 05:46 AM.

Thread Information