User Tag List

Page 438 of 613 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 488 538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Help

My gatorade offer of 1200 shows a 6pk but says 591 the 6pk is 355ml and the singles are 710

Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

There is one at that size..591
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Help

My gatorade offer of 1200 shows a 6pk but says 591 the 6pk is 355ml and the singles are 710

The 6 packs are 591mls. The 6 pack of 355 are tiny bottles that usually come out for dollar days and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    You can do the 1000 pts star rated offer every week between January 7 to February 4, 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I just loaded mine before checking here. It's great that this 1,000 points offer is repeated for a second week!
    Thank you both for posting! When I went to guiding stars the other day it didn't show that the 1000 pts would be awarded each week -- only that 1/2/3 starred items would earn points. I went back after reading your posts and had to (again) choose several stores before it showed up for me!

Silk
    Ciel likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    If you are worried about losing your card or key fob, you can go into your account and lock the card options to earn points only. I have a key fob, an an PC point card that I have locked to earn only. I can change this at any time, when I want to use the points. This way, I am a little more comfortable when I misplace a points card. I did this on the PC points app on my ipad.
    Yes, I love this feature. I wish Optimum would do it on their cards!

Silk
    Ciel and online like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just a question about the Points deals this week. If I have points available to me online for my personal PC pts account, can this be added to the advertised points that are offered in store/flyer if they are for the same product?
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sma75 View Post
    Just a question about the Points deals this week. If I have points available to me online for my personal PC pts account, can this be added to the advertised points that are offered in store/flyer if they are for the same product?
    Yes
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone. So my wife forgot to bring her PC Plus card while shopping today. Is it possible to bring the receipt and card back and ask them to reapply for the points?
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Went to No Frills today and got the 2nd 1000 pts . Will make sure to scan my other card this weekend to get the 2nd 1000 on that card. Can't wait to see how many points are awarded for star items purchased during this promotion.
    Sorry is this is answered already somewhere.............. but, can you get the 1000 points more than once with the same card? In the same week?
    Ciel likes this.
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Went to No Frills today and got the 2nd 1000 pts . Will make sure to scan my other card this weekend to get the 2nd 1000 on that card. Can't wait to see how many points are awarded for star items purchased during this promotion.
    The term & condition says 'get 25 pts for each 1 star rated product, 50 pts for each 2 star rated product & 100 pts for each 3 star rated product'. So I bought 1 small piece of celery for 7 cents & 2 bulk bumpkin seeds for 5 cents. They are both rated 3 stars. So I should get 100 pts for each product, which is worth 10 cents each, for a total of 200 pts. I have to wait to see if I get it or not.
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shellylynn39 View Post
    Sorry is this is answered already somewhere.............. but, can you get the 1000 points more than once with the same card? In the same week?
    all personal pc plus pt offers are one time per week use. So the answer for your question is no. But you can get multiple PC plus cards & registered with multiple email addresses to get 1000 pts each. I have 4 cards.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorLinden View Post
    Hi everyone. So my wife forgot to bring her PC Plus card while shopping today. Is it possible to bring the receipt and card back and ask them to reapply for the points?
    This happened to me once, and I sent a message through the app under missing points. I included the transaction code on the bottom of my receipt and a detailed message of all the points. They were kind enough to add the missing ones when I explained how the cashier didn't ask me for my card...even when I had my phone out price matching, but was distracted by 2 kiddos in the cart. It was also the same weekday and time that I do my regular shopping trip that they could see in my points log too. Doesn't hurt to ask!
    Ciel, sweetmomma and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf1sh View Post
    This happened to me once, and I sent a message through the app under missing points. I included the transaction code on the bottom of my receipt and a detailed message of all the points. They were kind enough to add the missing ones when I explained how the cashier didn't ask me for my card...even when I had my phone out price matching, but was distracted by 2 kiddos in the cart. It was also the same weekday and time that I do my regular shopping trip that they could see in my points log too. Doesn't hurt to ask!
    Thanks mrsf1sh.
    I will try that
    Last edited by TrevorLinden; Sun, Jan 17th, 2016 at 12:56 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good to know, and probably already stated, was I received the "Get 200 points for every $1 at the DELI MEAT SERVICE COUNTER" and "get 200 points for every $1 at SELF SERVE DELI MEAT" and they both apply to either/or. It was crazy as I bought Pillers charcuterie package that was 8.99 on for 6.99 and came with a signed 2000 PC points and then received the other 2400 PC points".

That being said, there are A LOT more offers with bonus PC points then what's in the flyer. I bought $94.00 with tax-in worth of merchandise and received 25,000 PC points. This was at zehrs.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

While I had the 1000 bp offer from Fortino's via Guiding Stars site, I got the points on Sunday despite buying two Campbell's tinned soups on sale. So the bp will apply to your first shopping trip in the week that you get the offer loaded regardless of whether one buys fresh/frozen fruit and vegetables or not.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information