User Tag List

Page 1413 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 413 913 1313 1363 1403 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1423 1463 1513 ... LastLast
Results 21,181 to 21,195 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, it's Thursday. No Funerals or Wakes today, Our last wake is tomorrow morning.. Other than that, going to take it easy but need to clean out the two pellet stoves..

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Well, it's Thursday. No Funerals or Wakes today, Our last wake is tomorrow morning.. Other than that, going to take it easy but need to clean out the two pellet stoves..
    Okay. I had to look up "pellet stoves" and found some but no one told me exactly what they are...so...what are they and how do they work?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Not good last few days. I quit my job because of being mistreated by some of the staff there. Because of this the whole staff was called into a meeting to let them know that it was unexeptable the way I was treated. I apologized to my boss for giving no notice and she said no need to apologize. She's like the people there need to apologize to me. Anyway she's going to fill out my record of employment in such a way that I qualify for ei..there are over 140 people working there and the fact they were all called into a meeting about me is at least something. Some people were actually wondering where I was because they really liked me.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

By the way if you have a chance check out my blog. I'm trying to be vegan. Especially because of all my gout flair ups.

http://cabmonksveganjourney.blogspot.com
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Not good last few days. I quit my job because of being mistreated by some of the staff there. Because of this the whole staff was called into a meeting to let them know that it was unexeptable the way I was treated. I apologized to my boss for giving no notice and she said no need to apologize. She's like the people there need to apologize to me. Anyway she's going to fill out my record of employment in such a way that I qualify for ei..there are over 140 people working there and the fact they were all called into a meeting about me is at least something. Some people were actually wondering where I was because they really liked me.
    geesh cab, that is another job loss for you so soon? I mean if the people mistreating you were discovered to be at fault, then why quit? I would have thought your boss would have offered you the job back instead of filling out your ROE? I wish you the best in finding some other employment soon!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I don't want to be there and she doesn't blame me. I won't go Into the whole thing. But I would just feel really uncomfortable being their. Nat will think Im nuts lol but I had a reason this time. I already went through a huge part of a large hiring process for a new job. I explained everything to them and they said not to worry I had a good reason for leaving.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I don't want to be there and she doesn't blame me. I won't go Into the whole thing. But I would just feel really uncomfortable being their. Nat will think Im nuts lol but I had a reason this time. I already went through a huge part of a large hiring process for a new job. I explained everything to them and they said not to worry I had a good reason for leaving.
    oh I see. Good you already have another plan.
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Okay. I had to look up "pellet stoves" and found some but no one told me exactly what they are...so...what are they and how do they work?
    It's what we use to heat our home, something like a wood stove but a lot cleaner and easier. It's about 1/2 the price of every other way to heat your home.

Ours look like this.

The wood pellets look like this.

I can burn a ton of them which is about 45 bags, and there will be 1/4 of ash in the waste pot
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

By the way if you have a chance check out my blog. I'm trying to be vegan. Especially because of all my gout flair ups.

http://cabmonksveganjourney.blogspot.com
    Oh, Cabbie...how awful for you! I totally understand about you feeling uncomfortable after being mistreated...Thank goodness your boss is filling out a form for you to qualify for ei. Now you can take your time and find something that you really want to do! Good luck, Hon!!

Vegan, eh?!! Wow, now that's quite a leap, good for you for staying positive and changing old habits into a new, healthy direction! I tried vegetarian and couldn't do it! I'll be cheering you on...nice blog, btw!! Good luck!!!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    It's what we use to heat our home, something like a wood stove but a lot cleaner and easier. It's about 1/2 the price of every other way to heat your home.

Ours look like this.

The wood pellets look like this.

I can burn a ton of them which is about 45 bags, and there will be 1/4 of ash in the waste pot
    Thanks for that explanation, RNC...I've never heard of that form of heating...awesome for you!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

No mater what walks thinks about fake vegan meats lol. I really like the gardein fish stick's. Their chick n slidders are also good. My friend says their vegan pockets are good. Kinda like pizza pockets but vegan.
    22hicks, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

No mater what walks thinks about fake vegan meats lol. I really like the gardein fish stick's. Their chick n slidders are also good. My friend says their vegan pockets are good. Kinda like pizza pockets but vegan.
    I never imagined they had stuff like that, that's vegan. Good that you have a 'coach' for this new way of eating..!! Bon appetit!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Name:  gardeinpork 004.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  73.7 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good luck with your new diet cabby, and I'm sorry you had to go through all that crap at work. Being on e.i. will give you the time you need to find something else, where you'll be happy.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Lynn, how did painting class go today?

Last edited by 22hicks; Thu, Feb 4th, 2016 at 08:16 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information