User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree427Likes

Thread: HORRIBLE! Changes Coming To Snapsaves / Snap by Groupon

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone is thinking of buying anything on snap (to hit $20 and cash out) before the deadline,
    do it NOW.

My offers are down to 4; *almost 3 now*

$3 case of Milk to go - Costco only
    $5 Enfagrow toddler drink
    $1.25 Purex tp
    $5 Polysporin cold sore patch (26th 11pm - "almost gone"

Still showing on screen but;

All Gone - Polysporin corn treatment
    All Gone - Polysporin heel cream
    All Gone - Glade spray

Submitted my last receipt last Friday, rec'd approval the following Tues, cashed out immediately, rec'd email confirmation of my cheque request, guess now they have to 'review' previously approved receipts.

Crossing my fingers that 'cheque is mailed' email comes before the 1st. Don't want to deal with it if any denial puts me below $20 and my balance is turned into Groupon vouchers. (my cashout amount is $20.25).

Want cheque in my hand, then remove the app.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Sat, Feb 27th, 2016 at 12:43 AM.
    rockco and ReallySC like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Going by the trend in this thread, it seems like it takes two days on average for a submission to be approved, and then two weeks for your cheque to be sent after requesting.

Is there anyone who requested a cheque on the 16th or after and received confirmation that a cheque was sent?

Hopefully, as long as you cash out on the 29th or before, you get your cheque.

Saver
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did anyone actually get their groupon bucks? I logged in today to check and its at $0
    Get $25 CASH for opening a Tangerine account. To receive the $$, enter 39061906S1 as the orange key when you sign up.To sign up or for more info go to http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I emailed snap, I was waiting for the email 'your cheque is in the mail'. Wanted it before midnight of the 29th. Still no cheque confirmation email but here is their reply to my email.

Steffi Francina G, Feb 29, 12:31 PM:
    Hi xxxxxxx ,
    I can tell you're excited to get your check, and we can't wait to reward all your Snapping!
    Your check request has already been received and approved, so we'll be sending it within the next 7 days. You should have received an email regarding this approval—sorry if you didn't get it! Once the check's in the mail, please allow 7-14 business days for the postal service to deliver it.
    Hopefully it helps to know your check will be on the way soon. In the meantime, thanks for your patience.
    Regards,
    Steffi G
    Snap by Groupon Customer Support

Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just checked out the app, I was surprised to see the new offers, most of them are from US, it's really lame! I give up!
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I cashed out on the 15th, and still haven't received any info on if my cheque has been approved and mailed. Sent support an email

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    Just checked out the app, I was surprised to see the new offers, most of them are from US, it's really lame! I give up!
    I couldn't find any that are for canada
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I am also waiting !!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

My balance is 19.50$ I wasn't able to do one more offer, so I wait for the Groupon transfer. But how that is working? I can still see balance 19.50$ and nothing in my Groupon ...
    hcao likes this.
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

Saver
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by p4eli4ka View Post
    My balance is 19.50$ I wasn't able to do one more offer, so I wait for the Groupon transfer. But how that is working? I can still see balance 19.50$ and nothing in my Groupon ...
    Apparently it will take a while to migrate the $$...at least according to their social media people
    Get $25 CASH for opening a Tangerine account. To receive the $$, enter 39061906S1 as the orange key when you sign up.To sign up or for more info go to http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    I emailed snap, I was waiting for the email 'your cheque is in the mail'. Wanted it before midnight of the 29th. Still no cheque confirmation email but here is their reply to my email.

Steffi Francina G, Feb 29, 12:31 PM:
    Hi xxxxxxx ,
    I can tell you're excited to get your check, and we can't wait to reward all your Snapping!
    Your check request has already been received and approved, so we'll be sending it within the next 7 days. You should have received an email regarding this approval—sorry if you didn't get it! Once the check's in the mail, please allow 7-14 business days for the postal service to deliver it.
    Hopefully it helps to know your check will be on the way soon. In the meantime, thanks for your patience.
    Regards,
    Steffi G
    Snap by Groupon Customer Support

Hmmmmmm...I'm still waiting too, cashed out on Feb 23rd but no confirmation the cheque is in the mail yet. I'm going to send an email to double check but if I get a canned response like that, I just might 'snap' myself ;-)
    amira84 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I cashed out on Feb 15th and got my email today to say the cheque is on the way.
    coupon girl likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ same, i got the confirmation email today. i cashed out on the 17th.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I got an e-mail today saying that my check is in the mail cash out on the 19th Feb I am doing the Happy dance

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Same. Got email saying my cheque is on its way. Yay!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information