User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Missing Malaysia Airlines

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

It was hardly a "Crash"....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It sure wasn't a landing either was it now?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

"High Possibility" debris from MH370

Malaysia's transport minister has said there is a "high possibility" that debris found in Mozambique came from a Boeing 777, the same model as missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
    Liow Tiong Lai tweeted: "Based on early reports, high possibility debris found in Mozambique belongs to a B777".
    Mr Liow said Malaysian aviation teams were working with their Australian counterparts to retrieve the debris.
    MH370 disappeared in March 2014 while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
    The aircraft and all 239 passengers remain missing.
    If confirmed, the object found in Mozambique will be the second piece of known debris from the aircraft. Last year authorities found a piece of the plane's wing on the shore of Reunion island in the Indian Ocean.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

New debris found

New pieces of debris have been found in Madagascar by a man searching for parts of missing flight MH370.
    Blaine Gibson, who has already found possible debris in Mozambique, made the latest discovery on the east coast of Madagascar.
    One of the parts resembles an aeroplane seat part. Mr Gibson has sent images of the finds to investigators.
    MH370, flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, had 239 people on board when it vanished in March 2014.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Malaysia confirms wreckage found near Tanzania is from missing MH370

A large piece of debris discovered on the island of Pemba, off the coast of Tanzania, in June was from the missing Malaysia Airlines jet MH370.

A search of more than two years has turned up few traces of the Boeing 777 aircraft that disappeared in March 2014, with 239 passengers and crew on board, soon after taking off from Kuala Lumpur, the Malaysian capital, bound for Beijing.
    The debris, an outboard flap, will be examined further to see if it can yield any insight into the circumstances around the missing plane, the Malaysian transport minister, Liow Tiong Lai, said.
    The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) report on the new wing flap said it “was confirmed as originating from the aircraft registered 9M-MRO and operating as MH370.”
    It identified the component as “the inboard section of a Boeing 777 right, outboard flap.”
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

"Scorching" was found also which may indicate a fire; now whether that was the cause, remains to be determined, if it even can be...
    Darth Penguin likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information