User Tag List

Page 133 of 193 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anxiously waiting to see if there are any maple leaf/Schneider deals for next week... it has become an obsession..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Timothy's, Second Cup, Country Style...this is a problem. To which purveyor of coffee should I give my twonie?
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

McDonald's!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Exhausted. Go to bed early. Wide awake.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    That was such a disappointing move on the graduate retention program, I have a few friends that were also hit. I thought that it *should* still carry forward for up to 10 years after graduation though. I'd definitely double check because that is a huge disappointing loss otherwise! This was on the Sask gov't site when I was checking on mine and DH's GRP certificates for this tax year...

"In 2015, the GRP was amended to a non-refundable tax credit. When you file tax returns for 2015 and beyond, you receive your rebate as a reduction in provincial income tax. If your rebate is greater than the tax payable, the excess can be applied in a future tax year. As part of the shift to a non-refundable tax credit, you now have up to 10 years to fully use your entitlement."
    Great now he is stating that it can be used for house mortgage up to 10 years; don't know of anyone under 35 who have owned home.
    macw1960 and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

isn't this cute??? I know silly, bought one of these solar powered things from Dollaramma just to place in my front window. THAT along with a planted pot of calla Lilles will be the extent of my " decorating " for Easter. Well little annoying bunny was making this teensy high pitched squeak noise with every back and forth motion of his moving hands. I scolded him, tapped the thing a bit and then the squeaking stopped but then he started " knock, knock, knocking like a darn woodpecker, again the tiniest sound but I could hear it.
    He is quiet now....bwahahaha!! put a small piece of foam ( has a sticky back ) under his head.

babies teach us acceptance

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a rant with websaver, the website says I ordered the darned coupons already!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

After 2 late night/early mornings...I'm not tired enough to go to sleep even though I need to..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

finally getting over my flu.. and boy has my sense of smell come back in full force.. the world stinks!.. this is worse then pregnancy nose.. i nearly had to get out of a line yesterday because the person infront of me was a smoker... i could smell diet pepsi when my friend opened a can.. went to the movies and i was able to smell the apple juice of the person sitting front of me.. this is insane i'm carrying a bottle of vapor rub in my purse so i can put a dab under my nose just to help me function out in the world
    macw1960, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Expectation - Cross the street to Costco, once I get to the hotel.

Reality - I was dead tired and was dying to sleep by the time I got to the hotel. Woke up past 8 pm and Costco was closed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Having an ebay transaction go nut: We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

I was waitng for it to arrive and then I went o check and saw this note. Never seen any email from them. Now I am confused!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

having to avoid all the idiot drivers on the roads this morning during the freezing rain storm.
    GoJays, macw1960, walkonby and 4 others like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Having an ebay transaction go nut: We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

I was waitng for it to arrive and then I went o check and saw this note. Never seen any email from them. Now I am confused!
    They gave me a refund. Had that happen with a violin I ordered DD.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Ate too much last night....didn't sleep well...now relying on caffeine to keep going...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have to wait 12 hours for the David Gilmour concert to begin.

Page 133 of 193 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast

Thread Information