User Tag List

Page 570 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 23693
Like Tree139310Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    I thought it was just me who experienced this hassle with RCSS's $10 coupon limit (requiring Supervisor intervention).
    AT RCSS and NO FRILLS after $10.00 coupons is entered there is a need for over ride I usually warned the cashier a head of time that an over ride will be needed some times I get the cashiers who can over ride these coupons but they are fast and are never upset at the RCSS that I go to

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glad I went shopping early today as the Maple Leaf coupons gave me some grief at the checkouts. Main good news was one my local No Frills had the Maple Leaf bacon on for $2.98 (not in flyer, not sure if all stores but this was in Whitby).

1. No Frills - ML Bacon $2.98, grabbed 2 as had 2 x $2.50 coupons. Natural Selections turkey breast $4.47. And found a Ready Crisp box with the coupons still on! A very thorough coupon review started...thought I could use the Natural Selections $2.50 but my bad, wrong size so definitely my error. Cashier would not allow me to use two bacon coupons, got into the 1 coupon per purchase debate and did not win that battle. Finally a review of the free Ready Crisp and what is considered eligible. Finally got that one agreed to.

2. Superstore - wanted to get the Schneiders Oktoberfest sausages on for $1.98 but wasn't confident there would be any Ready Crisp boxes with the coupons as they did not have any recently. Luckily there they were..whoa ho! Grabbed 3 of the Oktoberfest and the ready crisp. Thorough coupon review #2 ... honestly I don't know how some cashiers can even read the fine print on these coupons as it is sooooo small. Debate here was me trying to help her with the coupon value...she thought it should be the value of one pack of sausages.

3. Shoppers - got the Dessange shampoo and treatment. Used the $14.99 free treatment coupon, no problems except wasn't rang in as FPC so still had to pay the tax but hey can't complain as I submitted my C51 rebate for $15 and was approved right away.
    avoncallingu, Decaf, ticul and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Those of you that can price match Ontario wide....the bargain shop here in oshawa has ready crisp on sale for 1.99. PM at Walmart and get 4 boxes with the ML booklets for $6 (1 box would be free of course)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

A lady in Shoppers offered to buy my DD the book she was looking at. She said she used to be a Liberian and it makes her happy to see kids still reading books. I declined( the kids each got a ton of books for Easter) but the thought was really sweet

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^ That's so sweet of her.

No frills

Cordita White Wine Vinegar 99 cents
    Organic coconut Thai soup 1.50

Carters
    1 Sweater , 3 Tunics 3.99 each
    1 Hoodie, 4.99
    Additional 25% off
    $17.28, had a GC from before

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    If you mean the 10% off, that's the student discount that I get for shopping at Superstore on Tuesday, I know for sure St.Kitts does it, but some others don't
    Not here in Saskatoon!

At RCSS, I got
    -8 Scrubbing Bubbles today $3 minus $3 coupons= FREE
    -6 Oral B Toothbrushes 0.99 minus $2 wub2 coupons and $1 wub1= FREE
    -2x Crest 0.99
    -1x big Crest 3.48 minus $3.50 wub 2 so basically got this free

No tax today so free and coupon limit was higher today hehehe!

I think I am good for a while!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I'm curious as to why you denied the lady the pleasure of giving.. the book could have been read and then donated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    A lady in Shoppers offered to buy my DD the book she was looking at. She said she used to be a Liberian and it makes her happy to see kids still reading books. I declined( the kids each got a ton of books for Easter) but the thought was really sweet
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am trying to avoid NF as much as possible - The cashiers are not allowed to do any PM without the supervisor checking/approving it. If it comes to any kind of coupons, there is always a (at least ) 2 minute scrutiny, lots of head shaking, a consult with the supervisor and finally (if I am lucky) an approving nod. Meanwhile a long line-up of disgruntled customers are giving us the evil eye. Too much hassle.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I'm curious as to why you denied the lady the pleasure of giving.. the book could have been read and then donated.
    Mainly because my dd had not been the best behaved all morning while we were running errands, I had already said no to books/toys at the grocery store(and she was not happy about it). I don't want her to think that she can whine and get what she wants(even though it wasn't me buying it, at 3 I don't think she's quite able to understand the difference).

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

in shoppers drug mart I got a bunch of jewellery 75% off. They had some really nice stuff with crystals and some items were even silver. Most expensive item cost me $5! Got lots to put away as gifts for my daughters and nieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Mainly because my dd had not been the best behaved all morning while we were running errands, I had already said no to books/toys at the grocery store(and she was not happy about it). I don't want her to think that she can whine and get what she wants(even though it wasn't me buying it, at 3 I don't think she's quite able to understand the difference).
    ahh.. I totally understand
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponcrinch View Post
    I am trying to avoid NF as much as possible - The cashiers are not allowed to do any PM without the supervisor checking/approving it. If it comes to any kind of coupons, there is always a (at least ) 2 minute scrutiny, lots of head shaking, a consult with the supervisor and finally (if I am lucky) an approving nod. Meanwhile a long line-up of disgruntled customers are giving us the evil eye. Too much hassle.
    I think that some stores have been coupon scammed and they have become very reluctant. Some stores may not have received their money back from the product's company when invalid coupons have been used.

It is unfortunate that you and other good shoppers are paying the price for coupon scams previously conducted at your local stores
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sun, Apr 3rd, 2016 at 10:02 AM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

lettuce
    10 cents

will try to regrow
    Name:  3-day-lettuce-300x218.png
Views: 494
Size:  129.2 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Becel 227g $.50 and Planters Cashews $2.00 at Zehrs Hespeler

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Becel 227g $.50 and Planters Cashews $2.00 at Zehrs Hespeler
    nice shop
    Planters cashews and mixed nuts went up to $7.49 and today down to $2.99.
    Guess they overstocked.
    sweetmomma and JasmineTea like this.

Thread Information