Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Tangerine / Orange Key Thread

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by supercanuck View Post
    Hi,

Would someone be able to please explain how one would open a new account and deposit $100? Does this have to be done in person?

Thanks.

No need to be done in person, you can call them to open account, make sure you tell them you have orange key, tell them to add in, You can send your cheque to deposit later to your account by mail or by smartphone apps, take a picture of your cheque.

Give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at1-888-826-4374
    Chat us up

Chat availability
    Weekdays: 8am – 8pm ET
    Weekend: 9am – 5pm ET

Get the conversation started – Chat with us

you can contact them, they will happy to answer all your questions.
    My orange key is in the signature, in case you need. Thanks for using
    Last edited by seakingasia; Thu, Mar 10th, 2016 at 08:38 AM.
    ROMEO, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Please use My Orange Key: 14665257S1 for opening an Tangerine account
    $50 Koodo bill credit bonus refer Click here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! So I guess they give me a period of, i.e. a week, to deposit the money and still get the referral bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by seakingasia View Post
    No need to be done in person, you can call them to open account, make sure you tell them you have orange key, tell them to add in, You can send your cheque to deposit later to your account by mail or by smartphone apps, take a picture of your cheque.

Give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at1-888-826-4374
    Chat us up

Chat availability
    Weekdays: 8am – 8pm ET
    Weekend: 9am – 5pm ET

Get the conversation started – Chat with us

you can contact them, they will happy to answer all your questions.
    My orange key is in the signature, in case you need. Thanks for using
    Please use my referral link for latest Cashback App, Caddle: https://caddle.ca/signup/referral/568ee0438fb24

Please use my Orange key to get an extra $50 when you open a Tangerine account:
    45503117S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! So I guess they give me a period of, i.e. a week, to deposit the money and still get the referral bonus?
    Answer found for those interested:

Bonus:

1. A $25 Cash Referral Bonus (the “Bonus”) will be paid to both the Referrer and the Referral.
    2. For both the Referrer and Referral to earn the Bonus, the Referral must complete the following actions (“All Actions”):

1. successfully open their first Tangerine Account, and must never have had a Tangerine Account or ING DIRECT Account at any time previously,
      2. upon enrollment or within 60 days of becoming a Tangerine Client , enter/quote the Refer a Friend Orange Key that was provided to them by the Referrer,
      3. make a minimum $100 deposit within 60 days of becoming a Tangerine Client.
    ROMEO, dededi, phousehold and 1 others like this.
    Please use my referral link for latest Cashback App, Caddle: https://caddle.ca/signup/referral/568ee0438fb24

45503117S1

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Answer found for those interested:

Bonus:

1. A $25 Cash Referral Bonus (the “Bonus”) will be paid to both the Referrer and the Referral.
    2. For both the Referrer and Referral to earn the Bonus, the Referral must complete the following actions (“All Actions”):
      1. successfully open their first Tangerine Account, and must never have had a Tangerine Account or ING DIRECT Account at any time previously,
      2. upon enrollment or within 60 days of becoming a Tangerine Client , enter/quote the Refer a Friend Orange Key that was provided to them by the Referrer,
      3. make a minimum $100 deposit within 60 days of becoming a Tangerine Client.
    I remember the bonus is still $50. will talk with them tomorrow to find out.
    BTW. this is what i saw on the web also. Plus, you can also get up to $50 in Bonuses.

$25
    When you become a new Client by opening a Tangerine Savings Account, RSP Savings Account or Tax-Free Savings Account with at least $100 byMarch 31, 2016, we’ll give you a $25 cash Bonus**. Don’t forget to enter this Orange Key® on enrollment: Orange25
    $25
    Set up an ASP of $100 or more per month when you enroll with your Savings Account by March 31, 2016. Your ASP deposits will earn 2.40% interest for 6 months, and if you keep your ASP going for the full 6 continuous months, we’ll give you a $25 Bonus††.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok update.
    Just finished phone call to a tangerin customer service. He said the $50 promotion is still on til the end of March, he also said that the promotion is extended 6 times, likely it will be extended but not 100% sure. So just to make sure open account by the end of March.

I also asked for opening account. Yes he said you can open account online, download the app then take picture of your cheque, send to your account, that is a way to identity yourself. or send a cheque to the bank. Other than that, you have to go to canada post to confirm your identity.
    ROMEO, Melis09, dededi and 2 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The 50$ bonus offer will be over at the end of this month.

If anybody would like to open a new account with Tangerine, please feel free to use my orange key

It would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by couponlady; Sat, Mar 19th, 2016 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Please post referral info only in the signature

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Use my key for some good karma!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have to repost since my orange key is not shown.

Please feel free to use my orange key in the signature below if you want

to get a 50$ with Tangerinebefore the end of this month.

Thanks for all. Have a good coming summer!
    Last edited by nootor; Thu, Mar 24th, 2016 at 11:12 PM.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    My orange key is 36089112S1
    Please feel free to use, Thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I signed up for Tangerine on Thursday at the Post Office. It was very quick and simple. I only needed to show my driver's license and the barcode for Canada Post to scan. My Orange Key is in my signature if anyone wants a free $50.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

45503117S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Tangerine double refer a friend bonus has been extended to May 27, 2016. Please feel free to use my Orange Key below.

44965334S1

I have had four successful referrals so far. My Orange Key still has 46 referrals left so feel free to use it.

Thanks
    ROMEO and phousehold like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

If you are thinking of opening a Tangerine account,please use my Orange key 41140291S1

Thank you
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Apparently I don't get the referral bonus if I sign up an account for my kids. That was quite the bummer for me.

Please use my Orange key to get an extra $50 when you open a Tangerine account: 45503117S1

45503117S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I signed up both of my kids and they each got their $ 50 referral bonus and I got the $ 50 referral bonus for each of them as well ($200 total). I set up savings accounts for both of them and used my Orange Key at the time of set up. Not sure if there is any age limit but my kids are 14 and 16 respectively.

My Orange Key: 44965334S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'm still giving anyone who uses my Orange Key when they open up their Tangerine account (and deposit $100) an extra $35 on top of the $50 that Tangerine will give you.

So that's $85 in your pocket for 5 minutes work.

Message me if you have any questions
    Thanks!
    My Orange Key code is: 43017644S1

Sign up on Tangerine's website today using my Orange Key. Tangerine will give you $50 and I will send you $35 as a thank you. No gimmick, just easy money. Message me if you have any questions.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cromer View Post
    I signed up both of my kids and they each got their $ 50 referral bonus and I got the $ 50 referral bonus for each of them as well ($200 total). I set up savings accounts for both of them and used my Orange Key at the time of set up. Not sure if there is any age limit but my kids are 14 and 16 respectively.
    That could be it. My kids are under 4.

45503117S1

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information