User Tag List

Page 578 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 678 1078 1578 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 23695
Like Tree139315Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome And great pattern too. Never seen any tiles at a Dollarama
    Last edited by Couponcrinch; Mon, Apr 11th, 2016 at 12:28 AM.
    ROMEO, avoncallingu, ticul and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Make sure you check if those LED lights were part of that huge recall this year

http://www.yorkregion.com/news-story...hock-reported/
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Garage sale season is back again got:
    -3 strings of multicolor LED Christmas lights for $1 (I'm allowed to keep collecting until I blow a breaker. But thankfully since LEDs use next to no electricity, I can get a couple hundred strings going before that happens!)
    -True North Smoker for $4 (sells for $135 at Home Depot!)
    -2 French White corningware 2.3 L (one oval-ish and one round) for 75c each! They came with plastic lids for storage. More on this at the end!
    -Starbucks 2 tbs scoop for 50c (You know how often I need 2 tbs of something in a recipe? CONSTANTLY)
    -2 traditional handled French Onion soup bowls for 10c each, and one two-handled one from a brand I can't remember the name of but is just a beautiful little piece for 50c.
    -A set of 6 square serving bowls in a metal tray for $2. This will be perfect for Christmas to put out the pickles and dips!

All of the serveware and bowls I got are white, as I am currently obsessed with white everything for the kitchen. I think it just looks so clean all together and even if they're all mismatched, your table will still look nice because of the consistent color.

And perhaps my best deal, a container of Barkeeper's Friend from Canadian Tire. It's $2, and the corningware I got had those black lines on the bottom from years of use, like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sbRbd_in5b.../s1600/037.JPG

I went to trusty Pinterest and found out about Barkeeper's Friend from there, and gave it a try. IT WORKS SO WELL. THEY'RE GONE. I had to go at it about 3 times each container so I knew where I was missing spots, but HOLY COW. They sparkle like new. I even tried it on my mom's really old, beat up corningware that had baked on nasties from 40 years of use, and it looks like it came right out of the store today. I also tried it on a frying pan I burnt two years ago trying to sear a roast and it looks brand new too!

http://www.corningware411.com/2013/1...h-skillet.html Here's a link to the blog post I found online that convinced me to try the product, so you can see before-and-afters!

This is the most exciting thing for me! I can now buy old ugly stuff from garage sales for even LESS money because it's ugly and know I can go home and make it look new again!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Make sure you check if those LED lights were part of that huge recall this year

http://www.yorkregion.com/news-story...hock-reported/
    I will check, thank you! I've saved a screenshot on my phone to compare while out, too.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Garage sale season is back again got:
    -3 strings of multicolor LED Christmas lights for $1 (I'm allowed to keep collecting until I blow a breaker. But thankfully since LEDs use next to no electricity, I can get a couple hundred strings going before that happens!)
    -True North Smoker for $4 (sells for $135 at Home Depot!)
    -2 French White corningware 2.3 L (one oval-ish and one round) for 75c each! They came with plastic lids for storage. More on this at the end!
    -Starbucks 2 tbs scoop for 50c (You know how often I need 2 tbs of something in a recipe? CONSTANTLY)
    -2 traditional handled French Onion soup bowls for 10c each, and one two-handled one from a brand I can't remember the name of but is just a beautiful little piece for 50c.
    -A set of 6 square serving bowls in a metal tray for $2. This will be perfect for Christmas to put out the pickles and dips!

All of the serveware and bowls I got are white, as I am currently obsessed with white everything for the kitchen. I think it just looks so clean all together and even if they're all mismatched, your table will still look nice because of the consistent color.

And perhaps my best deal, a container of Barkeeper's Friend from Canadian Tire. It's $2, and the corningware I got had those black lines on the bottom from years of use, like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sbRbd_in5b.../s1600/037.JPG

I went to trusty Pinterest and found out about Barkeeper's Friend from there, and gave it a try. IT WORKS SO WELL. THEY'RE GONE. I had to go at it about 3 times each container so I knew where I was missing spots, but HOLY COW. They sparkle like new. I even tried it on my mom's really old, beat up corningware that had baked on nasties from 40 years of use, and it looks like it came right out of the store today. I also tried it on a frying pan I burnt two years ago trying to sear a roast and it looks brand new too!

http://www.corningware411.com/2013/1...h-skillet.html Here's a link to the blog post I found online that convinced me to try the product, so you can see before-and-afters!

This is the most exciting thing for me! I can now buy old ugly stuff from garage sales for even LESS money because it's ugly and know I can go home and make it look new again!
    Really great finds but most of all thanks for the information about Bar Keepers Friend. Looked it up at the Canadian Tire site and found 3 different ones. Did you use the soft cleanser or the powder.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used the powder in the gold container. I am eager to try the cookware stuff in the silver container and the soft cleanser as well! I'm going to try it on everything, this truly might be my miracle product!

Warning though, it kinda stinks. Wear gloves when you use it and have a fan going and a window open if you can.
    Last edited by Chantel; Mon, Apr 11th, 2016 at 01:15 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used the powder in the gold container. I am eager to try the cookware stuff in the silver container and the soft cleanser as well! I'm going to try it on everything, this truly might be my miracle product! Warning though, it kinda stinks. Wear gloves when you use it and have a fan going and a window open if you can.
    Thanks for posting the info to revitalize corning ware. It's amazing; I'd like to do this as well. Can you figure out what the product's doing? Is it removing a layer of corning ware to polish? I don't want to put solution that stays on , just to make it look good, and have it cook into the food. Continue to share with us your experience with the other 2 products. Thanks!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    last minute shop at value village tonight.... the friends & family event 7pm-9pm 50% off clothes,accesories , bed & bath.
    got 2 t-shirts, 2 prs jogging pants, baseball hat & 6 coasters for $19-

i almost skipped this b/c the weather was HORRID....
    I wish I knew about this. Is there a value village sales thread? They are often one day or like in this case 2 hours and I need to stock up on pants for my boy.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponcrinch View Post
    Awesome And great pattern too. Never seen any tiles at a Dollarama
    Dollarama has peel and stick tiles. Between $2 to $3.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Okay, so I had to go to Pen to drop some money into the bank and I dropped into Zehrs as I always do, I don't regret that I bought more stuff...

Zehrs (Pen)
    In store Unsliced Bread: $1.79 - 50%(Short Date; 13th) = $0.90
    Bananas (1lb approx): $0.72 - $0.25(Zweet)
    Schnider's Bologna (3): $5.97 ($1.99/each)
    Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken: $7.99 - $7.99 WUB3 Schniders - 1,000PC Points = -$1.00 + COUPON BOOKLET

So, I'm finally in on the Maple Leaf Coupon Booklet Craze sweeping Smartcanucks!!, Now I just have to wait for the right sales when I go back to doing my families grocery shopping for the summer

nice finds
    after the Maple Leaf chicken deal discounts, the bread and bananas were essentially free

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Fantastic deals..i never heard of Barkeeper's friend, I'll be on the look out for it!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I wish I knew about this. Is there a value village sales thread? They are often one day or like in this case 2 hours and I need to stock up on pants for my boy.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    the only reason i knew about this was b/c i was in the store earlier that day. & the cashier asked if i had a savers card, so then she handed me a flyer for the event. i usually get advanced notice in my email for up coming sales but this one i did NOT know about.....wierd.....

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I just got back from Freshco....picked up 24 of those little Maple Leaf hot dogs in a can for $23.28 (97 cents each) and got 8 free Maple Leaf Prime stuffed chickens.....now I have no room in my freezer between them and the bacon stock pile.

Also went to Sobeys and got 20 1L Oasis ($33.80) and 10 Oasis Health breaks ($24.90)....used $5 in coupons...total $53.70... minus $10 airmiles cash so now $43.70...gained 250 airmiles for the juice (25 for every 3)...not my best shop but need the airmiles to get a room free for my cousin's wedding!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thanks to a trade I was able to get 15 bottles of Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner for free.
    On sale for $3.00 at RCSS less $3.00 coupon. .39 For tax but received 500 PC Pts (instore deal) FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

RCSS - took advantage of Country Naturals 3.98 - 2.50 = 1.48 each x 4 plus one free ready crisp
    Royal Velour TP (24 = 48) $7.98 - 1 = 6.98 each x 2, plus 200 pts per package
    Aylmer Accents - $1.25 - $1 wub2 x 4 = .75 each
    The county naturals by far my favourite deal.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got reusable snack pouches called squeez ems from brands gone wild. Picked up 2 pkgs of 2 and total after tax was $1.10.
    Name:  Image1460401908.913501.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  14.7 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information