User Tag List

Page 201 of 272 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 4070
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Found tresemme climate control conditioner 1.17L
    (The size they discontinued) $3.
    I like this kind too because it has niacin and biotin in it

Usually it went on sale for $3.97

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Dollarama liquidation sign
    4 in 1 microwave dish, reg. $2, sale 2/$1
    Have you seen a Dollarama liquidation sign before?
    toronto166 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    How often does Dollarama add new stock? Or how often do people go to the store? ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I go once or twice a week. Sometimes more if I am forgetful or depending on the area I am in!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I bought one of these for DD's hairdryer. I kick myself every single day that I didn't get one for myself too. I can't find them in any store that I check in.
    Sayyyyyyyy..... mine was priced at $3
    Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

^you mean my dollarama was priced reasonably? Well I'll be! Lol

Hoestly I picked it up and then put it down, I wasnt sure if I REALLY needed it

In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Thanks everyone for your finds,this thread motivate me to go .
    Has anyone seen popsicle moulds?
    TIA

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^ I`ve seen princess themed ones , last summer though

Also found today bousch & lomb (sp?) contact lens solution for $3, just bought the same thing at SDM yesterday for $8 -___-

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bullet tooth View Post
    Can anyone explain the lightbulb couponing promotion for my ditzy clarification, please please? I was at a Dollarama briefly and saw these bulbs and the coupons, with what probably only to me, seemed like a few random numbers printed on packaging, and I just DUNNO what is up with any of it!

What does Essie nail polish go for, usually, just a ballpark sorta range? I remember seeing it at Shoppers for something like $9.99 but I could have made that up within my head just this second ... it happens.
    Do any of you find the colour selection to be above the verdict of "all drab, same in all stores"?

To risk REALLY getting on your nerves with my excessive questioning -- do you happen to recall any, even one or a few of the brands and / or product lines you recall within the category of brand name lip items?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the helpful heads up about the Garnier Acne Roller! That is an incredible deal to snap up -- those lil rollies go for over $12 on Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/Garnier-Active.../dp/B005JPLJFQ )

How have peoples' experiences be in using the Dove Men Care soap? Primarily positive?

Thank you, anyone who dips in to help answer my barrage
    SaveONenergy runs programs aimed at saving energy. Annually, they have Ontario-only coupons valid on energy-efficient products (LED light bulbs, CFL light bulbs, Energy star rated ceiling fans, etc.). These coupons come as printables (found here, and expire December 31, 2016) and are occasionally found as tear pads in-store. The tear pads are available for a limited time only during SaveONenergy promo events, which usually happen in the spring and fall. Currently, these are the only tear pad coupons you will find at stores like Dollarama and Costco, which don't otherwise accept coupons. I was at Costco the other day and if I recall correctly, their tear pad coupons (Dollarama's should be the same) are valid until early May. The coupons definitely make the energy-efficient lightbulbs that the stores sell more affordable. You must have 1 coupon for each item. You can use the tear pads pretty much at any store, and then the printables at stores that accept printables.

As anisa said, you can find Essie on sale for $8. I'd say ballpark is probably $10? I don't watch nail polish prices that often. The colours I found at my store the other day were winter-y colours: dark green, dark blue, maroon, etc.

I don't really recall the lip products, sorry! I remember Lip Smackers, Lypsol maybe? I forget what else. I considered buying some, but then remembered I have too many lip balms, etc. to work through still.

No prob! I'm hunting everywhere for decently priced Garnier anti-wrinkle eye rollers (the ones with concealer in them...and the fair/light shade...Walmart in-store and online is around $15, last went on sale for $13.88, but is now only carrying the medium shade & it's driving me nuts! Rexall carries the fair/light shade, but they're like $20 there).

I haven't heard any reviews on the bar soap, but my father has been using the Dove Men+Care body wash since it came out & likes it. BF likes it too.
    Last edited by Abby1; Mon, Apr 11th, 2016 at 11:54 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    ^you mean my dollarama was priced reasonably? Well I'll be! Lol

Hoestly I picked it up and then put it down, I wasnt sure if I REALLY needed it

I got a similar one from one of the generic dollar and more stores in the mall that holds my flat irons and curling wand too, it was $5 but so was the one for just a hair dryer, so even $3 is a good price
    anisa, toronto166 and bullet tooth like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am SO GLAD that you mentioned these in this thread, because when I did find these when I went searching for them, they were in the kitchen stuff and really would have blended in entirely! Had I not gotten my beau, "Eagle Eye" as I call him, to keep watch out, I would have missed them entirely!

Name:  dollarama knife strip.jpg
Views: 1929
Size:  60.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    No they are not identical, but very similar.
    the brand name is "Weimar Steel" & they come with 2 screws & plugs for mounting. I didnt want to dril any holes so its on the fridge. ;-) Yes, $3- & all black.
    anisa, Linda Evans and toronto166 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOWOWOW!!! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    SaveONenergy runs programs aimed at saving energy. Annually, they have Ontario-only coupons valid on energy-efficient products (LED light bulbs, CFL light bulbs, Energy star rated ceiling fans, etc.). These coupons come as printables (found here, and expire December 31, 2016) and are occasionally found as tear pads in-store. The tear pads are available for a limited time only during SaveONenergy promo events, which usually happen in the spring and fall. Currently, these are the only tear pad coupons you will find at stores like Dollarama and Costco, which don't otherwise accept coupons. I was at Costco the other day and if I recall correctly, their tear pad coupons (Dollarama's should be the same) are valid until early May. The coupons definitely make the energy-efficient lightbulbs that the stores sell more affordable. You must have 1 coupon for each item. You can use the tear pads pretty much at any store, and then the printables at stores that accept printables.

As anisa said, you can find Essie on sale for $8. I'd say ballpark is probably $10? I don't watch nail polish prices that often. The colours I found at my store the other day were winter-y colours: dark green, dark blue, maroon, etc.

I don't really recall the lip products, sorry! I remember Lip Smackers, Lypsol maybe? I forget what else. I considered buying some, but then remembered I have too many lip balms, etc. to work through still.

No prob! I'm hunting everywhere for decently priced Garnier anti-wrinkle eye rollers (the ones with concealer in them...and the fair/light shade...Walmart in-store and online is around $15, last went on sale for $13.88, but is now only carrying the medium shade & it's driving me nuts! Rexall carries the fair/light shade, but they're like $20 there).

I haven't heard any reviews on the bar soap, but my father has been using the Dove Men+Care body wash since it came out & likes it. BF likes it too.
    Abby1 and toronto166 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes popsicle moulds are out - today i saw disney princess, disney cars and generic ones (smaller) in the summer aisle (st catharines)
    toronto166 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Wednesday finds:Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1460601127773.jpg
Views: 2053
Size:  145.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1460601153198.jpg
Views: 3604
Size:  92.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1460601165816.jpg
Views: 2143
Size:  59.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1460601183435.jpg
Views: 3388
Size:  95.0 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1460601193548.jpg
Views: 1640
Size:  71.2 KB

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i saw something new in the craft section....Iron on transfers. they also had sew on transfers which i didnt buy b/c i hate to sew. i tried to find a picture on-line but the best i could do was this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dw9MC15c1Q

the pack contains 4 sheets, 26 pieces. i will check it out on the wkend, but not expecting much for $1.25

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Speaking of the craft section, does anyone recall seeing Dollarama carrying zippers? I'm working on a project right now and need zippers. I figured someone on here would remember.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i saw something new in the craft section....Iron on transfers. they also had sew on transfers which i didnt buy b/c i hate to sew. i tried to find a picture on-line but the best i could do was this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dw9MC15c1Q

the pack contains 4 sheets, 26 pieces. i will check it out on the wkend, but not expecting much for $1.25

Page 201 of 272 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast

Thread Information