User Tag List

Page 202 of 258 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3860
Like Tree9393Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

  1. #3016
    Senior Canuck matty's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    945
    Likes Received
    1281
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by linguistar View Post
    Speaking of the craft section, does anyone recall seeing Dollarama carrying zippers? I'm working on a project right now and need zippers. I figured someone on here would remember.

    Thanks!

    I have never seen zippers in Dollarama, but, I have purchased a bag of assorted 7" at Dollartree. I don't get there often, so I don't know if it was a fluke or not. The one place I can always find a bag is my local Value Village. If, I am not picky about colour. There must be a lot of sewers in my area.
    ROAK a Huggies or Pampers code to my local pregnancy centre- toys, clothes, food & diapers always needed!

  2. #3017
    Senior Canuck GatineauGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    706
    Likes Received
    1853
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    maybe hang like this
    Attachment 309728
    OK...I'm sharing the following information just as an FYI, with respect. http://canada.pch.gc.ca/eng/1444133232522

    The National Flag of Canada should always be flown on its own mast ; flag protocol states that it is improper to fly two or more flags on the same mast (for example, one beneath the other). The following points should be kept in mind:

    • the National Flag of Canada should not be used as a table or seat cover, as a masking for boxes or as a barrier on a stage or platform;
    • it is not common practice to use the National Flag of Canada to cover a statue, monument or plaque for an unveiling ceremony, and should be discouraged;
    • nothing should be pinned to or sewn on the National Flag of Canada; and
    • the National Flag of Canada should not be signed or marked in any way. A border could be attached to its outside edge, which can be marked while leaving the Flag itself untouched.
    anisa, Gratuit, sarasoda and 6 others like this.

  3. #3018
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    61
    Likes Received
    71
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Thanks for the info! I'll check out Dollar Tree today! My mom also suggested the Value Village. It's not too far from the Dollar Tree, so if needed I can always go there too!

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by matty's mom View Post
    I have never seen zippers in Dollarama, but, I have purchased a bag of assorted 7" at Dollartree. I don't get there often, so I don't know if it was a fluke or not. The one place I can always find a bag is my local Value Village. If, I am not picky about colour. There must be a lot of sewers in my area.

  4. #3019
    Canadian Guru Midnightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    12,358
    Likes Received
    6339
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by linguistar View Post
    Speaking of the craft section, does anyone recall seeing Dollarama carrying zippers? I'm working on a project right now and need zippers. I figured someone on here would remember.

    Thanks!
    i have never seen just plain zippers.. they have a small sewing section but i don't think i've ever seen zippers, your best bet would be value village/thrift store for cheap zippers (but only if they have them in stock, they would probably be in bags with mixes sewing stuff) walmart does carry some but very limited in length and colours... fabricland has a great selection but prices can range 1.25 for a short zipper all the way up to $4+ for a long invisible zipper...(and even more for big duvet zippers)
    toronto166 and bullet tooth like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

  5. #3020
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,844
    Likes Received
    37805
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    OK...I'm sharing the following information just as an FYI, with respect. http://canada.pch.gc.ca/eng/1444133232522

    The National Flag of Canada should always be flown on its own mast ; flag protocol states that it is improper to fly two or more flags on the same mast (for example, one beneath the other). The following points should be kept in mind:

    • the National Flag of Canada should not be used as a table or seat cover, as a masking for boxes or as a barrier on a stage or platform;
    • it is not common practice to use the National Flag of Canada to cover a statue, monument or plaque for an unveiling ceremony, and should be discouraged;
    • nothing should be pinned to or sewn on the National Flag of Canada; and
    • the National Flag of Canada should not be signed or marked in any way. A border could be attached to its outside edge, which can be marked while leaving the Flag itself untouched.
    so the garage is o.k.?

  6. #3021
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    491
    Likes Received
    1476
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)



    That infamous mixing bowl that everyone was after.. There's a new colour. Burgundy/red


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #3022
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,293
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by bullet tooth View Post
    Can anyone explain the lightbulb couponing promotion for my ditzy clarification, please please? I was at a Dollarama briefly and saw these bulbs and the coupons, with what probably only to me, seemed like a few random numbers printed on packaging, and I just DUNNO what is up with any of it!

    What does Essie nail polish go for, usually, just a ballpark sorta range? I remember seeing it at Shoppers for something like $9.99 but I could have made that up within my head just this second ... it happens.
    Do any of you find the colour selection to be above the verdict of "all drab, same in all stores"?

    To risk REALLY getting on your nerves with my excessive questioning -- do you happen to recall any, even one or a few of the brands and / or product lines you recall within the category of brand name lip items?

    THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the helpful heads up about the Garnier Acne Roller! That is an incredible deal to snap up -- those lil rollies go for over $12 on Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/Garnier-Active.../dp/B005JPLJFQ )

    How have peoples' experiences be in using the Dove Men Care soap? Primarily positive?

    Thank you, anyone who dips in to help answer my barrage
    Went back today and the brand name lip items were: a variety of Lip Smackers (heart-shaped Coca-Cola one for $3, Disney Princess 3-pack for $2.50, other 3-packs $2.50, etc.), Aquafina lip balm (2-pack) for $1.50, eos lip balm $3 (summer fruit & honeydew flavours), soft lips $2, Maybelline Baby Lips $3, Blistex $1.50, and Chap Stick.

  8. #3023
    Nova Scotia Newbie bdkmosher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    472
    Likes Received
    822
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Found various goodies today. Picked up a couple of nice adult coloring books to add to my gift giving stash.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    anisa, Shwa Girl, nessa23 and 4 others like this.

  9. #3024
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,844
    Likes Received
    37805
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    Found various goodies today. Picked up a couple of nice adult coloring books to add to my gift giving stash.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #3025
    Smart Canuck Tannie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    2,159
    Likes Received
    632
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Wednesday finds:Attachment 309962

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    The Mum-Mums are cheaper at RCSS. These packages are smaller than the ones they sell at other places, so they appear to be cheaper.
    Last edited by Tannie; Thu, Apr 14th, 2016 at 10:04 PM.
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

  11. #3026
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    156
    Likes Received
    214
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Back in the summer, I did see packettes of zippers, but now? I couldn't tell you at all ... I'd just scour the craft / sewing section. Hows that for unhelpful?! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by linguistar View Post
    Speaking of the craft section, does anyone recall seeing Dollarama carrying zippers? I'm working on a project right now and need zippers. I figured someone on here would remember.

    Thanks!
    toronto166 likes this.

  12. #3027
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    156
    Likes Received
    214
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Thanks so much! I appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Went back today and the brand name lip items were: a variety of Lip Smackers (heart-shaped Coca-Cola one for $3, Disney Princess 3-pack for $2.50, other 3-packs $2.50, etc.), Aquafina lip balm (2-pack) for $1.50, eos lip balm $3 (summer fruit & honeydew flavours), soft lips $2, Maybelline Baby Lips $3, Blistex $1.50, and Chap Stick.
    Abby1 and toronto166 like this.

  13. #3028
    CaLoonie Rinstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Posts
    180
    Likes Received
    27
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    The Lego books in my store were $2. I found a bunch of bilingual levelled readers for $1.50. They had two different Barbie ones, Paw Patrol, Thomas, Monster High, Dora and Bubble Guppies.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    Found various goodies today. Picked up a couple of nice adult coloring books to add to my gift giving stash.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    anisa, sweetmomma, nessa23 and 2 others like this.

  14. #3029
    Canadian Genius anisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    lost in my mind
    Posts
    7,841
    Likes Received
    7138
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)








    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk


  15. #3030
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,844
    Likes Received
    37805
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    nice find anisa
    toronto166 likes this.

Page 202 of 258 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •