User Tag List

Page 202 of 272 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 4069
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linguistar View Post
    Speaking of the craft section, does anyone recall seeing Dollarama carrying zippers? I'm working on a project right now and need zippers. I figured someone on here would remember.

Thanks!

I have never seen zippers in Dollarama, but, I have purchased a bag of assorted 7" at Dollartree. I don't get there often, so I don't know if it was a fluke or not. The one place I can always find a bag is my local Value Village. If, I am not picky about colour. There must be a lot of sewers in my area.
    ROAK a Huggies or Pampers code to my local pregnancy centre- toys, clothes, food & diapers always needed!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    maybe hang like this
    Attachment 309728
    OK...I'm sharing the following information just as an FYI, with respect. http://canada.pch.gc.ca/eng/1444133232522

The National Flag of Canada should always be flown on its own mast ; flag protocol states that it is improper to fly two or more flags on the same mast (for example, one beneath the other). The following points should be kept in mind:

• the National Flag of Canada should not be used as a table or seat cover, as a masking for boxes or as a barrier on a stage or platform;
    • it is not common practice to use the National Flag of Canada to cover a statue, monument or plaque for an unveiling ceremony, and should be discouraged;
    • nothing should be pinned to or sewn on the National Flag of Canada; and
    • the National Flag of Canada should not be signed or marked in any way. A border could be attached to its outside edge, which can be marked while leaving the Flag itself untouched.
    anisa, Gratuit, sarasoda and 6 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info! I'll check out Dollar Tree today! My mom also suggested the Value Village. It's not too far from the Dollar Tree, so if needed I can always go there too!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by matty's mom View Post
    I have never seen zippers in Dollarama, but, I have purchased a bag of assorted 7" at Dollartree. I don't get there often, so I don't know if it was a fluke or not. The one place I can always find a bag is my local Value Village. If, I am not picky about colour. There must be a lot of sewers in my area.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Speaking of the craft section, does anyone recall seeing Dollarama carrying zippers? I'm working on a project right now and need zippers. I figured someone on here would remember.

Thanks!
    i have never seen just plain zippers.. they have a small sewing section but i don't think i've ever seen zippers, your best bet would be value village/thrift store for cheap zippers (but only if they have them in stock, they would probably be in bags with mixes sewing stuff) walmart does carry some but very limited in length and colours... fabricland has a great selection but prices can range 1.25 for a short zipper all the way up to $4+ for a long invisible zipper...(and even more for big duvet zippers)
    toronto166 and bullet tooth like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    OK...I'm sharing the following information just as an FYI, with respect. http://canada.pch.gc.ca/eng/1444133232522

The National Flag of Canada should always be flown on its own mast ; flag protocol states that it is improper to fly two or more flags on the same mast (for example, one beneath the other). The following points should be kept in mind:

• the National Flag of Canada should not be used as a table or seat cover, as a masking for boxes or as a barrier on a stage or platform;
    • it is not common practice to use the National Flag of Canada to cover a statue, monument or plaque for an unveiling ceremony, and should be discouraged;
    • nothing should be pinned to or sewn on the National Flag of Canada; and
    • the National Flag of Canada should not be signed or marked in any way. A border could be attached to its outside edge, which can be marked while leaving the Flag itself untouched.
    so the garage is o.k.?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

That infamous mixing bowl that everyone was after.. There's a new colour. Burgundy/red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bullet tooth View Post
    Can anyone explain the lightbulb couponing promotion for my ditzy clarification, please please? I was at a Dollarama briefly and saw these bulbs and the coupons, with what probably only to me, seemed like a few random numbers printed on packaging, and I just DUNNO what is up with any of it!

What does Essie nail polish go for, usually, just a ballpark sorta range? I remember seeing it at Shoppers for something like $9.99 but I could have made that up within my head just this second ... it happens.
    Do any of you find the colour selection to be above the verdict of "all drab, same in all stores"?

To risk REALLY getting on your nerves with my excessive questioning -- do you happen to recall any, even one or a few of the brands and / or product lines you recall within the category of brand name lip items?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the helpful heads up about the Garnier Acne Roller! That is an incredible deal to snap up -- those lil rollies go for over $12 on Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/Garnier-Active.../dp/B005JPLJFQ )

How have peoples' experiences be in using the Dove Men Care soap? Primarily positive?

Thank you, anyone who dips in to help answer my barrage
    Went back today and the brand name lip items were: a variety of Lip Smackers (heart-shaped Coca-Cola one for $3, Disney Princess 3-pack for $2.50, other 3-packs $2.50, etc.), Aquafina lip balm (2-pack) for $1.50, eos lip balm $3 (summer fruit & honeydew flavours), soft lips $2, Maybelline Baby Lips $3, Blistex $1.50, and Chap Stick.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found various goodies today. Picked up a couple of nice adult coloring books to add to my gift giving stash.

anisa, Shwa Girl, nessa23 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    Found various goodies today. Picked up a couple of nice adult coloring books to add to my gift giving stash.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Wednesday finds:Attachment 309962

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    The Mum-Mums are cheaper at RCSS. These packages are smaller than the ones they sell at other places, so they appear to be cheaper.
    Last edited by Tannie; Thu, Apr 14th, 2016 at 10:04 PM.
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back in the summer, I did see packettes of zippers, but now? I couldn't tell you at all ... I'd just scour the craft / sewing section. Hows that for unhelpful?! lol

Thanks!
    toronto166 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much! I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Went back today and the brand name lip items were: a variety of Lip Smackers (heart-shaped Coca-Cola one for $3, Disney Princess 3-pack for $2.50, other 3-packs $2.50, etc.), Aquafina lip balm (2-pack) for $1.50, eos lip balm $3 (summer fruit & honeydew flavours), soft lips $2, Maybelline Baby Lips $3, Blistex $1.50, and Chap Stick.
    Abby1 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Lego books in my store were $2. I found a bunch of bilingual levelled readers for $1.50. They had two different Barbie ones, Paw Patrol, Thomas, Monster High, Dora and Bubble Guppies.

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post

Attached Images Attached Images  
    anisa, sweetmomma, nessa23 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

nice find anisa
    toronto166 likes this.

Page 202 of 272 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast

Thread Information