User Tag List

Page 484 of 613 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 584 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

My best deal is 1,000 per $5 Seaquest Frozen Fillets + No Frills Seaquest Pacific Salmon 454g $5.77

The cane sugar sodas are on for $1.99 Zehrs/Loblaws and I think everyone got the 500 pts offer on them
    sweetmomma likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got 1200 on windex! Hopefully a good price match somewhere!

pansies2015

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jkcouponer View Post
    Dont count on it. I tried getting 2000pts on 10 dollars and 15x on 20 dollars. I called and they said the system would give the better of the two.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    Those are SDM Optimum offers, not PC Plus offers. It's true that at SDM you don't combine two offers like that. PC Plus offers do combine.
    walkonby and jkcouponer like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Obviously PC Plus knows the combination of me and baking is not a good one...no graham wafer/baking crumbs here lol.

My 'big' offer is 1400pts for every $7 on Delissio Rustico Pizza. They are on sale this week for $2.98 at RCSS plus C51 has the $1 rebates for all the different varieties. Plus I have one $1 Rustico coupon left
    Your Delissio is $2.98 at RCSS this week?? Wow!! Awesome deal!!
    sweetmomma and ReallySC like this.
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Noticed at RCSS West that Sunlight Oxi Action laundry detergent pods have a 500 pc pts bonus on the ticket. These are the small packs (20?) and have the $2 coupon on the pack. After your first purchase, you could get these for $2.50 per pack.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    One of my offer is Spend $20 or more at The Mobile Shop and get 20,000 pts.....making if free! Do they sell stuff in there that would be around $20?
    I noticed this offer on my phone while I was in SS tonight. I strolled to the Mobile Shop and they do sell very limited accessories. I got two apple certified 1 metre chargers for my iPhone 6 and a car charger (they did not come with the square adapter nor was the adaptor sold at the kiosk). The have some otter box cases for $45 I think as well. The chargers were $19.99 but the guy at the kiosk offered to manually raised the price to $20 even. The car charger was $24.99. If your deal has the same conditions as mine, it can be used multiple times and is good for two weeks. It's a fantastic deal!

*** Update - I just looked at my PC offers on my phone to see the date it ends and it has totally disappeared. I don't know if they have removed the deal for everyone or just me. It was still in my offers after I left the store tonight. Maybe someone realized they made the deal a little too good? ***
    Last edited by SarahSuz; Sun, May 29th, 2016 at 02:50 AM.
    Anna Michele and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

@SarahSuz my offer is still there, hopefully, i can find a case or charger. I was at the store earlier today and they didn't have any phone case for the samsung S6 so the lady gave me 1,000 points for the trouble.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSuz View Post
    I noticed this offer on my phone while I was in SS tonight. I strolled to the Mobile Shop and they do sell very limited accessories. I got two apple certified 1 metre chargers for my iPhone 6 and a car charger (they did not come with the square adapter nor was the adaptor sold at the kiosk). The have some otter box cases for $45 I think as well. The chargers were $19.99 but the guy at the kiosk offered to manually raised the price to $20 even. The car charger was $24.99. If your deal has the same conditions as mine, it can be used multiple times and is good for two weeks. It's a fantastic deal!

*** Update - I just looked at my PC offers on my phone to see the date it ends and it has totally disappeared. I don't know if they have removed the deal for everyone or just me. It was still in my offers after I left the store tonight. Maybe someone realized they made the deal a little too good? ***
    Mine is still there will used it today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

That's because you checked offers from your phone, the redeemed offers are NOT shown on phone. If you check it from your computer device, you will see it still here (but changed from loaded to redeemed/used). I don't think pcplus removed this offer.

By the way, do they sell ipad charger at mobile shop and how much? I am thinking about getting one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

So how many points did u end up getting . C7z my offer says 20,000 wen u spend $20 or more. It seems like a one time offer .

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ishyx0x View Post
    So how many points did u end up getting . C7z my offer says 20,000 wen u spend $20 or more. It seems like a one time offer .
    I also got the offer and there was a sign says something like "Free 1000 points", but I can't remember the details of the offer. Anyways, I ended up getting 20,000 points from the offer by buying a lighting cable for my iphone at $19.99. (Rep rounded up my purchase by adding 1 cent to make it to $20.) And another 1000 points by taking survey, I think. So I ended up getting 21,000 points in total.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    That's because you checked offers from your phone, the redeemed offers are NOT shown on phone. If you check it from your computer device, you will see it still here (but changed from loaded to redeemed/used). I don't think pcplus removed this offer.

By the way, do they sell ipad charger at mobile shop and how much? I am thinking about getting one.
    I got a lighting cable at $19.99 if that's what you are looking for. Make sure to ask the rep to round up 1 cent in order to get the points offer just to be safe.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Pepperdige Farm Goldfish is on sale at RCSS @1.97 limit 4. In store pcplus points offer 200 points. I used a coupon, "1 Free package of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams WUB any 2 packages of Goldfish Products." So I get 2 Goldfish Crackers and 1 Goldfish Grahams @3.94 plus pcpoints for 600 points. I used 2 coupons and got 6 package @7.88 plus 1200 points. As my daughter wanted to get a special package of Finding Dory with blue goldfish, it worked well.
    innaor, mrsf1sh, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I carried over a Pampers wipes offer of 3,000pts for every $15 spent on wipes. I also have the $3,000pts wub $20 of Pampers. 2x $3 off Pampers wipes coupons, plus $3 CO51 wipes offer. I'll be combining all of these when I go to ZnF either today or tomorrow. I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure that it works out to being a better deal than WM's 16x wipes refills that are on sale.
    innaor and amira84 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    Pepperdige Farm Goldfish is on sale at RCSS @1.97 limit 4. In store pcplus points offer 200 points. I used a coupon, "1 Free package of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams WUB any 2 packages of Goldfish Products." So I get 2 Goldfish Crackers and 1 Goldfish Grahams @3.94 plus pcpoints for 600 points. I used 2 coupons and got 6 package @7.88 plus 1200 points. As my daughter wanted to get a special package of Finding Dory with blue goldfish, it worked well.
    Buy 3 Goldfish get a summer beach bag - upload receipt https://www.goldfishsummer.ca/
    nessa23, agarla and korianca like this.

Thread Information