User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: App Update

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I also had extra points. I redeemed Monday and my account certainly doesn't match my receipt balance lol. Looks like no points were lost on other family member cards. I have only used mine most of August so far though. I haven't either of those cards since before the missing transaction history so maybe that's why.
    Cocovanilla likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SDM's facebook page has many customers complaining about this issue. SDM's response is:
    We are currently experiencing technical issues with our with point balances and coupon offers. Our I.T. department is currently working on resolving the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustrations that this may have caused. Kind regards, -NW
    Silk, Cocovanilla, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah, the coupon offers not working are another problem.

Today I downloaded on my card a 15x on a 20$ purchase (not the best offer, but the items I wanted were on sale so it was still better than nothing) and I didn't get the 15x points.
    Silk likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I had 2k/$10 and 10X milk on 8/16 and they both worked. Love it when things go random
    Silk, Cocovanilla and dealdealer like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Everything looks good on my account. Only weird thing is that I was only offered 3 coupons to load this week. No bonus point offers or anything. No name oil and 2 other products.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looking at the complaints on the sdm facebook, here are some answers people got:

"Thank you for writing to us. We are currently experiencing technical issues with point balances. Our I.T. department is currently working on resolving the issue. We expect that the issue will be resolved within 24-48 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustrations that this may have caused."

Also:

"There was a technical error in our systems. Points balances have not been affected & everything should be restored once this issue has been fixed. Thank you, -NW"
    Silk, lecale, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

The system is showing more points for me because I had done a $170 redemption last week. However my small shopping on Monday for 20x on milk is not showing. Not too worried at this point since I am ahead. I hope everybody get their points back soon.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Ok, do i did get through a little earlier. Sorry to just post now - I was out doing my SDM shops! lol

So, as was posted on FB and share in this thread earlier, CS told me there has been a computer glitch <doh!> They don't know why some accounts were affected and not others.

CS told me that coupons codes were not working today and I would have to call in to get the points. So if you didn't get points you were suppose to get, add it to your list to call in about But all the coupon codes worked for me and I got all the points - base and coupon code points - that i was supposed to get. Fyi, they were for a set # of points, not 15x etc. But the points that went missing are still missing.

The manager at one of the stores told me a customer said he lost 10,000 pts and kept trying to get through to Optimum but couldn't. But generally they didn't hear any complaints about coupon codes not working.

I'm glad I still have all my receipts - I hope everyone finds theirs - even if only to verify what their points balance should be

Silk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

The weird thing is e.g., my 8/14 redemption is not in my transaction record. However, I did a return/exchange and they were able to pull that transaction in their system. So they have a record of it...it's just not showing up against my points balance online or in-store. I don't know if that makes anyone feel any better, but I am sure they have not lost record of your transactions. It's just that a couple days' worth of transactions have not been posted to Optimum.
    Silk and Cocovanilla like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All my transactions August 12th and after are MISSING!
    Cocovanilla and Davetherave like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

It's not that the transactions weren't posted - mine were and my online balance was up-to-date. It's that some of the transactions disappeared from accounts, knocking back balances to before those transactions. I'm thinking it affected all August transactions prior to this happening since a couple of us noted that end of July transactions are the last ones showing up in our accounts. But I could be wrong

I think all the transactions and account balances before this glitch are in the system, so they will be able to correct / re-instate transactions and balances once the glitch - whatever caused it - has been fixed. I feel pretty sure that we'll get our missing points back without much hassle, i.e., without having to produce receipts, etc. - that's just my opinion But if there's someone who was planning to redeem but now can't because the points aren't there, that would be a shame... Personally, I would call and see what they can do in that case.

Silk

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    The weird thing is e.g., my 8/14 redemption is not in my transaction record. However, I did a return/exchange and they were able to pull that transaction in their system. So they have a record of it...it's just not showing up against my points balance online or in-store. I don't know if that makes anyone feel any better, but I am sure they have not lost record of your transactions. It's just that a couple days' worth of transactions have not been posted to Optimum.
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Aug 18th, 2016 at 01:20 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    It's not that the transactions weren't posted - mine were and my online balance was up-to-date. It's that some of the transactions disappeared from accounts, knocking back balances to before those transactions. I'm thinking it affected all August transactions prior to this happening since a couple of us noted that end of July transactions are the last ones showing up in our accounts. But I could be wrong
    That's right, up to 8/14 before and after my shop my points were accurate. It's when I checked in on the 15th that things were wonky, and my last transaction showing was 8/6 (8/11 and 8/14 missing). So it's like they rolled back transactions in the last week-ish, maybe more.
    Silk and Cocovanilla like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Small correction. I just realized I *am* missing some bonus points on a product I bought. Coupon shows loaded but not redeemed. Funny that one didn't work but the wus coupons worked.

Silk

Ok, do i did get through a little earlier. Sorry to just post now - I was out doing my SDM shops! lol

So, as was posted on FB and share in this thread earlier, CS told me there has been a computer glitch <doh!> They don't know why some accounts were affected and not others.

CS told me that coupons codes were not working today and I would have to call in to get the points. So if you didn't get points you were suppose to get, add it to your list to call in about But all the coupon codes worked for me and I got all the points - base and coupon code points - that i was supposed to get. Fyi, they were for a set # of points, not 15x etc. But the points that went missing are still missing.

The manager at one of the stores told me a customer said he lost 10,000 pts and kept trying to get through to Optimum but couldn't. But generally they didn't hear any complaints about coupon codes not working.

I'm glad I still have all my receipts - I hope everyone finds theirs - even if only to verify what their points balance should be

Silk
    Anna Michele and Cocovanilla like this.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

The SDM helpline is up and running but with a high volume of calls, there is quite a long wait. But I got through and my points will be there by end of day..... Yayyy!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Silk
    Thanks for the update. I will try to call today for the coupon code that didn't work for the purchase I made yesterday.

As for the other transactions missing, I think we just need to wait and see.
    Silk and dededi like this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information