User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Going South? Target's policy - men permitted in women's washroom

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It always amazes me that people think that a man willing to rape a woman would have an issue walking into a washroom that has a skirt/dress image. Sure maybe people will look twice at a man leaving the women's washroom, but I know men who have gone in where there is no family room to change their little ones or because the women's one is cleaner for their little girls to use.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    It always amazes me that people think that a man willing to rape a woman would have an issue walking into a washroom that has a skirt/dress image. Sure maybe people will look twice at a man leaving the women's washroom, but I know men who have gone in where there is no family room to change their little ones or because the women's one is cleaner for their little girls to use.
    Exactly..a person who tends to rape, regardless of gender or sexuality, is going to rape when they find an opportunity. A lone person in a public space is going to be more vulnerable than where there are groups of people. Washrooms may be more targeted than other public spaces simply due to their position.

Apropos of nothing, I was in a Scottish themed bar many moons ago and the signs on both washrooms had skirts. The female sign had a slightly longer skirt..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

The authorities in Idaho charged a transgender woman this week with secretly taking pictures of an 18-year-old woman changing in a Target fitting room.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us...voyeurism.html

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

And a Playboy model shares naked photos of another woman online..

Further proof that what happens on Snapchat doesn't actually disappear after you watch it.
    Dani Mathers, the 2015 Playboy Playmate of the Year, has come under fire after the 29-year-old model posted a photo of naked woman in her gym locker room, captioning the Snap, "If I can't unsee this then you can't either." She followed it up with a selfie of herself covering her mouth in mock shock.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Upskirting not not a crime in Georgia

The lewd practice of “upskirting” — the surreptitious videotaping of a person’s private parts in a public place — cannot be prosecuted as a crime in Georgia, the state’s Court of Appeals has ruled.
    The court recently arrived at that conclusion when overturning an invasion-of-privacy conviction against former grocery clerk Brandon Lee Gary, who took videos up a woman’s skirt while she was shopping. The Georgia court found, as have other courts across the nation, that decades-old laws simply did not envision criminal acts committed with modern technology.
    “It is regrettable that no law currently exists which criminalizes Gary’s reprehensible conduct,” Judge Elizabeth Branch wrote for a 6-3 majority. “… The remedy for this problem, however, lies with the General Assembly, not this court.”

The ruling throws out the felony conviction against Gary, 24, who in June 2013 used his cell phone to take videos from under a woman’s skirt as she walked the aisles of a Publix in Houston County.
    According to court records, the woman, while getting milk, first noticed Gary bending down behind her as if he were tying his shoe. Even though that made the woman feel uncomfortable, she talked with Gary about an item she was looking for. On another aisle, as the woman grabbed an item off a shelf, she turned around and saw Gary bending down behind her again, this time with his cell phone out and its camera pointed up under her skirt.
    The upset shopper left the store but soon returned and complained to the store’s manager. A review of the Publix security camera showed that Gary aimed his phone’s camera underneath the woman’s skirt at least four times as she walked the aisles. Gary was indicted six months later, was eventually convicted and sentenced to five years on probation.
    Gary’s lawyer, public defender Michael Rivera, said the appeals court reached the right decision.
    “While what Mr. Gary did was objectionable, there’s not a law on the books that outlaws this specific act,” he said. “This case is a testament to the Court of Appeals interpreting a law the way it was written and not engaging in judicial intervention.”
    Chuck Spahos, head of the Prosecuting Attorneys Council of Georgia, said Houston County District Attorney George Hartwig has asked DAs across the state to support a legislative change that would solve the problem. Spahos also said his group will draft legislation and look for a sponsor to carry the bill in next year’s General Assembly.
    State Rep. Rich Golick, who chairs the House Judiciary Non-Civil Committee, said he would welcome a proposal. “I think our constituents certainly see awful conduct like this as an invasion of privacy, and if we need to update the law to reflect that, then that’s certainly what we will do,” he said.
    In recent years, legislatures in Massachusetts, Texas and New Jersey have enacted new laws that specifically criminalize “upskirting” — today’s version of a peeping tom offense.
    Gary was convicted under Georgia’s invasion of privacy law, which makes it illegal for anyone, without the consent of all those involved, “to observe, photograph or record the activities of another which occur in any private place and out of public view.”
    Branch, appointed to the appeals court bench in 2012, said “private place” does not refer to a specific areas of a person’s body. Rather, it refers to a physical location out of public view and where a person can expect to be safe from intrusion or surveillance.
    Because Gary recorded his video in a store that was “open to the public,” he did not record activities in a private place out of public view, Branch wrote.
    Judge Amanda Mercier, joined by Judges Herbert Phipps and John Ellington, disagreed and said the law clearly criminalizes taking photos up a woman’s skirt without her consent.
    “The activity recorded in this case was the activity of the private areas of the victim’s body covered by clothing while she walked and shopped,” Mercier wrote. “As the victim’s genital area was not exposed to the public, it was out of public view and the victim had a reasonable expectation of privacy in the area under her skirt.”
    But Eugene Volokh, a UCLA law professor who has written about “upskirting” laws, said he believes the court’s majority got it right.
    “This was obviously bad, bad behavior and it’s behavior that can be criminalized,” he said. “But under Georgia law, it’s not a crime because it didn’t occur in a private place. A private place could clearly be a closed stall inside a restroom or somewhere inside someone’s home. But it’s not a public grocery store.”

lecale likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    That's crazy. See, that's why I don't wear skirts. There's gotta be more than my underwear between me and the rest of the world.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Playmate who mocked another woman's body at the gym to be charged after police tracked down victim

Playboy model Dani Mathers is likely to be prosecuted after police tracked down the woman she pictured naked in the gym and 'body shamed' on social media.

Mathers was placed under investigation after sparking controversy when she shared a photograph of a naked gym-goer on Snapchat with the caption 'if I can't unsee this then you can't either'.
    The LAPD have reportedly now tracked down the woman, who is in her 70s, and will recommend that prosecutors charge her for dissemination of private images, carrying a sentence of up to six months in jail.
    The woman who was photographed wants Mathers, who was Playmate of the Year in 2015, to feel the full force of the law, reported TMZ.
    Mathers, 29, sparked fury when she posted the picture in July. On Twitter, Hollie Taylor wrote: '@DaniMathers it's people like you that make others feel uneasy about changing openly in locker rooms. appalling.'
    Priscilla Sanchez added: '@DaniMathers that poor woman's naked body is now circulating the internet when she never intended it to. It's really heartbreaking.'

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This just disgusts me. I hope that stupid, insensitive playmate gets the same treatment if she's lucky enough to get to 70! That poor woman...I hope she civil sues that gal's little a$$ off!!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

man videos naked boys for years in community centre

nvestigators say it took place in the locker room at the city's community center. Timothy Kenneth Decker of Warren is in custody awaiting arraignment after FBI officials uncovered years of videos they say he took of young naked boys, some of which was taken at the Warren Community Center.
    Decker was arrested Monday at his house on Wagner Street. Neighbors say he's lived there alone for at least 20 years.
    "It's disturbing," said Michele, a neighbor. "There's an elementary school right down the street. There are a lot of kids on this street. My nieces spend the night a lot."
    "He had a lot of carnival equipment," Bruno said. "A lot of it was targeted towards kids, dunk tanks, a small Ferris wheel, trackless trains, clown stuff."
    According to the criminal complaint, Decker shows his face in the videos before turning it around on the boys changing in and out of their swimsuits. The video time stamps date back to January 2011 and are as recent as last month.
    "Especially now, we are going to be using the family dressing room," said one parent at the community center.
    Warren police were tipped off at the end of August by a 20-year-old man who they say worked for Decker, and came across explicit images on a work flash drive of himself, secretly taken when he was just 14 years old, and again when he was 18.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Former beauty queens; Trump strolled in on naked contestants
    On an April 11, 2005, airing of “The Howard Stern Show,” Donald Trump bragged about some of the special perks he enjoyed while he was owner of the Miss USA pageant. They came not in a locker room but a dressing room.
    “I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said. “And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it.”
    Stern replied, “You’re like a doctor.”
    Trump responded: “Is everyone okay? You know they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”
    CNN broke the story of his Stern show comments.
    CBS 2 Los Angeles did a little fact-checking and, guess what, this time, no Pinocchios. Tasha Dixon, Miss Arizona in 2001, told the TV station that Trump just came “waltzing in” while contestants were nude or half-nude as they changed into bikinis.
    Separately, BuzzFeed News reported Wednesday that four women in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Trump walked into their dressing room while they were changing. Some were as young as 15, BuzzFeed reported.

All I can say is it's a good job he wasn't pretending to be transgender so he could grope them or anything /sarcasm....

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Playboy model sentenced over body-shaming

Model Dani Mathers, whose haughty posting of a photo of a naked woman at her gym sparked outrage last summer, will be punished by spending a month removing graffiti in Los Angeles. Mathers pleaded no contest to a charge of invading the 70-year-old woman's privacy.
    "The issues that surround body shaming can be devastating," Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer said, "not only to daughters and mothers, but also to sons and fathers, members of the LGBTQ community, to a trans kid who might be struggling with identity, to people who are disabled. The message today is clear: body shaming is not tolerated in the city of Los Angeles."
    Mathers, 30, was Playboy's 2015 Playmate of the Year. She was banned by the LA Fitness health club chain for surreptitiously taking a photo of a woman in a shower area and publishing it along with the caption, "If I can't unsee this then you can't either."
    When it announced the ban, LA Fitness called Mathers' behavior "appalling." Saying it had revoked her membership, the company added, "It's not just our rule, it's common decency."
    In the fallout that ensued, the model also lost her job at Los Angeles radio station KLOS, where she was a contributor. In November, the criminal charge was filed that exposed Mathers to a potential six-month jail term.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Exactly..a person who tends to rape, regardless of gender or sexuality, is going to rape when they find an opportunity. A lone person in a public space is going to be more vulnerable than where there are groups of people. Washrooms may be more targeted than other public spaces simply due to their position.

Apropos of nothing, I was in a Scottish themed bar many moons ago and the signs on both washrooms had skirts. The female sign had a slightly longer skirt..
    The skirts your referring to are called kilts.It's traditional clothing in Scotland.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Inheriting stolen land doesnt mean it stopped being stolen The boers stole that land, when the Brits kicked them from the south , they moved and conquered the north and colonized it torrent-katochka com/rpg/swords-ditto img torrent-katochka com/swords-ditto php?img jpgÑïàñèáî!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information