User Tag List

Page 532 of 613 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    first time I ever got the fresh poultry offer .Now I know why everyone love this deal. I didn't know how it work so I only bought 1 whole chicken which i Pm with Fortinos. Recular price at Rcss was 14.79 . I paid $7.27 and receive 3000 points .Had no clue that the points would be calculated on the original price or else I WOULD HAVE TAKEN MY 4 LIMIT. .we win some and lose some
    Yeah, for meat offers, that's how it's always worked for me and I LOVE that loophole, think one time I was getting some ground beef from RCSS, normally would've cost about $60, but I was able to PM and got it down to something like $25 and got 12,000 points. I try to use this loophole whenever I can!!!!
    Angela273, Ciel, MrsMer and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I am sitting here brokenhearted. All my points have disappeared! I knew I should have cashed out for gift cards. Be aware if you are "saving up" your points. I have contacted PCPLUS so we'll see what happens.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    I am sitting here brokenhearted. All my points have disappeared! I knew I should have cashed out for gift cards. Be aware if you are "saving up" your points. I have contacted PCPLUS so we'll see what happens.
    A few people have experiencef this lately and received the points back.
    Your account will show when & where they were spent, so if you can prove you were somewhere else
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Oh no that happened to me just before Christmas. I got my points back, it just took a few days. Thankfully I called the same day they were taken and I live in BC and they were redeemed in Quebec. Now I keep my cards set to collect points only and I also check what cards are linked to my account (the iPhone that took them was linked to my account so I removed it). I will only change the settings so they can be redeemed when I want to do it and then change the settings back again.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

On my shopping trip this week, I found out that my No Frills does not price match Shoppers! I was trying to price match Coke because I had a 2000 points with $10 offer. It This a choice thing? I know I price matched Shoppers at No Frills before. It cannot be distance because the closest Shoppers is in the same mall. Has this happened to anyone else? Or is it just a local issue?
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    On my shopping trip this week, I found out that my No Frills does not price match Shoppers! I was trying to price match Coke because I had a 2000 points with $10 offer. It This a choice thing? I know I price matched Shoppers at No Frills before. It cannot be distance because the closest Shoppers is in the same mall. Has this happened to anyone else? Or is it just a local issue?
    I didn't know about SDM but my No Frills changed their price matching policy about a week and a bit ago. The new list excludes Loblaws and I think Fortinos as well...the cashier said it was because there are no Loblaws/Fortinos near that particular store. But Foodland, Giant Tiger and Rexall are nearby so they're on the safe list now. I have to check if RCSS in my area changed their list.
    ROMEO, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

The No Frills that I go to does not Pm SDM. It only price matches a couple store that are in close distance
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine is near a Giant Tiger (walking distance) but won't PM it as 'its not a grocery store' - same for SDM
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    The No Frills that I go to does not Pm SDM. It only price matches a couple store that are in close distance
    Same with ours. But our RCSS on the other side of town still PM's SDM.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Thanks for the great idea. I am certainly be more careful with any point based reward system and not let my totals get to high. It wasn't a massive amount of points but I was saving them up for a splurge. Funny my points were taken in Quebec as well. I wonder if it is the same person or people. I think I read about someone else losing their points and it was Quebec as well......hmmmmmm
    Colsgirl and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Colsgirl do you think it is enough that I changed the password and security answers on my account? I will try to figure out how to set my card to collect points only ( thanks again for that info!!!) but I am wondering if I should worry about any of my other point cards. The PCPLUS people sent me an email just now saying that whoever took my points would have had my username and password but how would they know that?
    Colsgirl and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe they are not admitting it,yet.....but their data base could have been hacked giving hackers username and password access to many, many customers and they are savvy enough to check who have accumulated points worth $50 or more and wiping out those accounts. Surprised that they haven't been able to catch them yet, since they are losing a lot of money as well as credibility.
    Angela273 likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Colsgirl do you think it is enough that I changed the password and security answers on my account? I will try to figure out how to set my card to collect points only ( thanks again for that info!!!) but I am wondering if I should worry about any of my other point cards. The PCPLUS people sent me an email just now saying that whoever took my points would have had my username and password but how would they know that?
    I think you will be good if you set the cards to collect points only and make sure the only cards and phones on the acccount are yours. I check the cards on my account regularly now (every time I go in the app). Although they didn't come out and say it, they just said I wasn't the only one it happened to, I think the hack much be on their end. I honestly thought knowing how difficult that the Superstore Customer service can be in my local store, that I would have trouble getting all my points back and that I would have to prove I wasn't in Quebec. But they were so nice and I had no issues at all, the points were back in 2-3 working days (I reported it Friday about 6pm and the points were back on my account Tuesday afternoon.
    Thumpersmom, ROMEO and sweetmomma like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Maybe they are not admitting it,yet.....but their data base could have been hacked giving hackers username and password access to many, many customers and they are savvy enough to check who have accumulated points worth $50 or more and wiping out those accounts. Surprised that they haven't been able to catch them yet, since they are losing a lot of money as well as credibility.
    They will know who it is. I am sure they have enough security cameras near the checkouts that they can get photos of the people redeeming the points. I wouldn't be surprised if they just hand the information and the pictures over to the police. It is just another form of shoplifting!
    sweetmomma and IthinkIcan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I noticed there was a new thing when signing into PC Pts today. Click "I am not a robot" and had to click on pictures that contained signs etc. Changes each time you sign in.
    sweetmomma and Lavender Lady like this.

Thread Information