• 4 Post By seylz_gurl
  • 2 Post By ticul
  • 1 Post By Lavender Lady
  • 1 Post By Nina1

Thread: Getaway Magazine Nashville, my son Donny Lee

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last year I posted a brag about my son, Donny Lee asking for you to vote for him. He is a singer in Nashville Tennessee where he lives with his wife and 2 children. So many of you responded with compliments and best wishes as well as votes and it was a great experience for me to share with my fellow smartcanuckers! This is an update and another (Mommy brag) opportunity to let those of you who are interested, know that Donny is featured in the Gateway Magazine in Nashville. He is living the dream of singing and entertaining the crowds of tourists who frequent the bars on Broadway in the heart of Music City USA! Brad Paisley is on the cover and Donny will be releasing a new CD in the next few weeks. For those of you who visit Nashville, take a little time to stop in at Honky Tonk Central and say hi to a fellow Canadian. You can also check him out on facebook at donnyleemusic. Donny always asks how I get good deals and of course I brag about smartcanucks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Congrats to u and your son .you should be a very proud mama. What a great brag.
    ticul, Nina1 and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats! How exciting for your family!
    ticul, Nina1, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow! You sure are a proud mama. I am happy that Donny is living is dream as many young people don't know how and have tons of excuse not to do something. I was wondering about your son after the votes. I am sure happy for him and wish him all the luck and lots time to shine. Thank you for the update and looking forward to listen to is music and singing........................................... ..............
    Nina1 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Such a beautiful brag!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

nice update!! Congrats to Donny and to you too " Mom " . He sure must love what he is doing eh? Most musicians do.

babies teach us acceptance

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here it is:

torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What a great brag for your family. Good job to him and good job to you proud mama! So hard for people to find a job they love so good for him for living his dream
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

awesome brag -good for your son to be living his dream -and such a proud mother for you (nice brag)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

@Nina1 My son is at Honky Tonk Central right now listening to Donny. He always catches up with him when my son's passing through Nashville. They (your son and my son) met while they were both in Fort Saskatchewan helping with the wildfires. What a small small world.

Your son always appreciates when Josh stops in to see him and spreads the word about his music. He's pretty amazing according to my son

Name:  IMG_0380.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  229.0 KB
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Sun, Feb 5th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW! small world is right! You must be as proud as I am of your son helping out during the wildfires in Alberta. Of course I am proud of the Entertainer that he has become in Nashville but most people don't know this other side of him and his family. I was scared for all of them when they went into the area to help the people who were stranded trying to get to safety. All I could do from here was donate to the cause which I was happy to do. Great pic of 2 handsome young men don't ya think? Thank you so much for the mention and if you get a chance, go to donnyleemusic and give a listen to his new release. It's a tribute to his Dad who passed away in 2013. I hope you like it!

Thread Information