User Tag List

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: List all current forum bugs you are encountering

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Try logging out and clearing cookies as it seems to be fixed for most
    Doesn't do it for me. Still getting the message.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, I didn't get one this time I just posted, but did a minute ago on another thread.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Anyone else having issues with formatting today? The formatting bar appears when posting a quick reply, but does not appear when editing posts. So you can't bold anything, change the font, add a hyperlink, etc.

Also when editing posts, all the code appears (even when you refresh, etc.) and different lines of text end up blocking together to form one large wall of text (i.e., 'enter' is not working).

Getting errors today when I 'like' posts as well. But the 'like' does end up going through once you refresh the page.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I double posted today, no messages, no requests to leave the page.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Jays, that happened to me, too, this morning.

Also when posting, I'll get the leave or stay message for one, next few won't have it, then I'll get the message again.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with formatting today? The formatting bar appears when posting a quick reply, but does not appear when editing posts. So you can't bold anything, change the font, add a hyperlink, etc.Also when editing posts, all the code appears (even when you refresh, etc.) and different lines of text end up blocking together to form one large wall of text (i.e., 'enter' is not working).Getting errors today when I 'like' posts as well. But the 'like' does end up going through once you refresh the page.
    Formatting issues are on and off today. Better than yesterday.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Likes received page redirecting to visitor messages tonight

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

posted image without having image appear twice

didn't get asked if i wish to leave the page

no double posting.

AHH! life is good again!

thank you very much for fixing everything!
    KelJo and GoodBoy like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mark Forums Read appears to have been fixed also. Thank-you!

I also am not seeing the "leave/stay" popup now that I think of it. Thank-you again!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    It would be nice if @Boorad ley or @dataiv actually gave us a heads up about the upgrades...

I've never been on a forum where you found out after the event and when all the fallout was happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    There was an announcement message posted at the top of all forums for the 2 days the tech guy was working on the major stuff.
    Hence I requested that we were told before hand and NOT while it was happening.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    posted image without having image appear twice

didn't get asked if i wish to leave the page

no double posting.

AHH! life is good again!

thank you very much for fixing everything!
    All my issues seem to have been resolved as well (editing, double post, log-in, etc); for several days in a row

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Likes received page redirecting to visitor messages tonight
    Fixed! Thanks!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Anyone else having issues with formatting today? The formatting bar appears when posting a quick reply, but does not appear when editing posts. So you can't bold anything, change the font, add a hyperlink, etc.Also when editing posts, all the code appears (even when you refresh, etc.) and different lines of text end up blocking together to form one large wall of text (i.e., 'enter' is not working).Getting errors today when I 'like' posts as well. But the 'like' does end up going through once you refresh the page.
    Formatting issues are on and off today. Better than yesterday.
    9 times out of 10 yesterday and today I've gotten around the formatting issues when editing to a post by click 'edit post,' waiting for the edit page to come up, then hitting 'refresh.' After that the formatting toolbar usually pops up.

Still getting an error when I 'like' posts, but the likes still do wind up going through.

Got an error for the first time today when thumps upping a thread. Didn't go through. Just refreshed the page and tried again, which worked.

A few other little things will be buggy; like replying with quoted text; but if I just click the icon a second time, it always goes through.
    Last edited by Abby1; Sat, Apr 29th, 2017 at 01:11 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I continue to experience the same frustrating & annoying issues since I reported on April 24th here
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/389322...7/#post6778449

To reinforce, these continue to be the issues:
    - Log-in, requires me to enter my credential twice (sometimes 3x) prior to showing me as logged in
    - Logged out, while logged in - although the top banners show me as logged in, each time I attempt to edit a post, add a post, reply to a post or LIKE a post, a pop up box requires my log-in credentials. Sometime the entering my credential allows me to finish the task, other times (ie LIKE a post), it just produces an error. When I'm showing logged out (again), I click each different forum section on the top banner to refresh, and sometimes it changes back to logged-in, sometimes it doesn't.

@vbprojects , chronic issue also reported by others:
    - When I appear as logged in, when I attempt to access the LIKE tab through 2 methods (either click LIKE notifications on main banner beside my log-in avatar or within my profile), the LIKES don't appear. Instead, the tab with VISITOR MESSAGE APPEARS. This error happens 95% of the the time, and I've tried this through out the day and during midnight to 3am. My speculation, the system isn't perceiving me as log-in to access the LIKES tab. I truly believe all these issues are credentials and privilege access issues.

My technical specs:
    Laptop Window 10 (all software up to date). These are the browsers:
    Browser Used: Firefox v53.0 (32-bit) (This is my every day browser)
    Browser Used: Chrome Version 58.0.3029.81 (64-bit)
    Browser Used: Opera v44.0.2510.1218 (PGO) Windows 10 64-bit

Attempts with browsers in NORMAL MODE & PRIVATE/INCOGNITO mode results in same credential problems, where it requires log-in at every FUNCTION requested (ie: SAVE, EDIT, PREVIEW, MANAGE IMAGES, etc). The credential problems did not occur with the April 7th software upgrade; instead, it occurred around April 13th and just got worse. I now get locked out after doing 1 post cause I'm prompted for my credentials numerous times, and when I reach 5, I'm locked out for about 40 minutes. Also, around this timeline, I can no longer upload images (even though I input my credentials correctly at the prompts).

On a weekly basis, I de-install each browser (along with any personal settings) & re-install; thus, I have clean browsers. My settings are retain NO HISTORY.

Every 4 hours, I run 3 scans to clean my laptop; thus, I have a clean computer.

Last edited by rockco; Tue, May 2nd, 2017 at 01:34 PM.
    Abby1 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Very happy that the last half-dozen or so posts I've made have gone through as they should, with no leave or stay message or double posting.

Would be luverly if it would stay like this!

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information