User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Tips to Winning Contests & Sweepstakes

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just curious..how many contests do you guys enter? How much time do you spend each day? I haven't won nothing yet, just want to know if I should step up my game
    Join Swagbucks and search to get free gifts-http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/popcorn2003

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'd estimate that you win a good prize for every 40,000 - 50,000 entries you do. Count out how many you do a day and then multiply it out for a month. This will give you an idea of how you are doing. Smaller prizes come a more often.

1Ingrid
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi I'm new to the contests too. I've set up an folder called contests so whenever I enter a contest I add the link directly to my contest folder. Just the name, how often, and end of contest date. Like, Pottery Barn 1xday Dec 27. That way I can quickly go through the list of contests by clicking on the link. If there are only a certain number of entries, then after each entry, I rename the link with the amount of entries left.

Love FREEBIES!
    Trading Score
    111 (98%)

where do you find all these contests? google it or just go search on a thread up here? Thanks

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wkcpitR/" target=_blank>

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn View Post
    Just curious..how many contests do you guys enter? How much time do you spend each day? I haven't won nothing yet, just want to know if I should step up my game
    it depends, it varies with each user, and there is no right or wrong answer to your question, because sometimes there may be a contest that is "daily" entry, but you only enter it once, and your name is drawn
    For me, I enter as often as I can, and I have alot of spare time right now, so that means ALOT. in the past i havent entered as much, but still had winnings

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen3828 View Post
    where do you find all these contests? google it or just go search on a thread up here? Thanks
    I cant speak for all contest posters, but me, Ill get email newsletters from companies that have contests in them, see them on facebook/twitter, see them in the blogs I follow, or see them on other forums

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the tips everyone. Hopefully my win will come soon!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pretz View Post
    Thanks for all the tips everyone. Hopefully my win will come soon!
    Im rootin for ya!

Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you elliott_gyal! Merry Christmas to you and your family and best wishes for lots of wins in the New Year! You do an awesome job on here from what I can see!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for the tips!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pretz View Post
    Thank you elliott_gyal! Merry Christmas to you and your family and best wishes for lots of wins in the New Year! You do an awesome job on here from what I can see!
    thanks hun! same to you, happy new year

Belinda's Babblings

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

very helpful
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff! Try it. please use my referral link 90$ in paypal gift cards so far http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Lyssapaquette475

http://www.zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=lyssapaquette475 <- i'm new please use referral

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ingrid View Post
    Hi I'm new to the contests too. I've set up an folder called contests so whenever I enter a contest I add the link directly to my contest folder. Just the name, how often, and end of contest date. Like, Pottery Barn 1xday Dec 27. That way I can quickly go through the list of contests by clicking on the link. If there are only a certain number of entries, then after each entry, I rename the link with the amount of entries left.
    The threads in here have a majority of the contests
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff! Try it. please use my referral link 90$ in paypal gift cards so far http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Lyssapaquette475

http://www.zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=lyssapaquette475 <- i'm new please use referral

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ingrid View Post
    I use several folders, Daily - Daily all, -Every 24 hrs, then i put the ending dates first like this 01-09- Contest name
    2011 Wins-48 ARV-$31,786.00
    Bobdawg on twitter -
    http://twitter.com/
    Bobdawg on Facebook -
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=689504460

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My oldest son bought me the Contest Queens book (Carolyn Wilman) You Can't Win If You Don't Enter for Christmas. I am looking forward to reading it.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by noonefan View Post
    My oldest son bought me the Contest Queens book (Carolyn Wilman) You Can't Win If You Don't Enter for Christmas. I am looking forward to reading it.
    be sure to let us know how you like it

Belinda's Babblings

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information