User Tag List

Page 584 of 613 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    After 11pm est, the 5,500 points offer re-appeared on Loblaws, Zehr's & RCSS's site. They're still valid to July 20, 2017.
    Where do you see it on the website? Can't seem to find it with the points listed.
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Love the 1,000 PC pts on eggs at RCSS this week. PM'd for $1.69 at FB.
    agarla and rockco like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

It was on-line. I searched my nearst superstore location, which is south common in Edmonton. The points were there on Friday before I went shopping. Now they are gone of course...
    ROMEO, rockco and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    I didn't realize this was in Western Canada too...MeganAta where did you find the advertisement for the killer bread? Thanks so much!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartcoupons View Post
    Where do you see it on the website? Can't seem to find it with the points listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by meganata View Post
    It was on-line. I searched my nearst superstore location, which is south common in Edmonton. The points were there on Friday before I went shopping. Now they are gone of course...
    The Daves Killer bread 5,500 points offer, valid to July 20th, has been removed from the store's (Loblaws, Zehrs, RCSS) website. However, based on a phone-in conversation with PC Plus (July 17th 8:30 pm est), the offer is still valid as a store points offer in the PC Plus system. Unfortunately (in my personal opinion), the implementation appears messed up as the points don't reward automatically, and the offer randomly appears & disappears from the websites.

Here's my suggestion for those who still want to buy Dave's bread & receive the 5,500 offer per loaf. Contact PC Plus with your PC Plus credentials, confirm that the offer is available for the store of your choice and ensure the conversation is logged in their system. Once you make the purchase, submit your Points Inquiry and request your STORE OFFER be processed. (Be clear that it's not a personal offer, but a STORE offer.) If they reject, follow-up visa a call or follow-up email or resubmit the Point Inquiry, since you have proof of the validity of the offer based on prior conversation with PC Plus. [Hold on to your receipt until the points are awarded.]

A few in my circle have received rejects, and I've highly recommended to them to follow-up in this manner, as the offer is valid, and I've confirmed with PC Plus by phone several times over the course of this active offer period.

Dealing with different people at PC Plus means we all receive different responses due to their confusion (ie: personal vs store) and mainly due to the poor implementation of this offer. I have found PC Plus to follow-through after follow-ups with them.
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, Jul 22nd, 2017 at 07:47 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Purchased 2 X Dave's Killer Bread (2 different cards, one mine and one for DH) yesterday. I had a personal offer for it on both cards. I rec'd the 5500 pts right away. I submitted a points inquiry for both cards for the in store offer; within a 1/2 hr I received the additional 5500 pts on each card!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I am so disappointed with Pcplus customer service about Dave's Killer Bread offer. I sent in inquiry last Friday night and it's already Tuesday night here. At least TWO business days with no update/reply.

Does EMAIL inquiry take really that long or are they thinking about how to reject my request? It's their fault in the 1st place. Why can't they just credit my account first and fix their mistake later? Sigh ...
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@paylessgetmore , totally agree with you. The points posting should also have been automated by now since PC Plus has been receiving so many manual requests (complaints).

As of 11:00pm est, all stores (Loblaws, Zehrs, RCSS) have re-instated the 5,500 points offer on their website. In addition, they've posted actual images for the bread product, unlike my prior picture which stated "image coming soon".

Don't know if the points will be posted automatically, but hopefully, this will improve situation with Points Inquiry. See new view below, hopefully, it will remain during the day time.

Name:  Dave's Killer Bread 3 Stores.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  95.1 KB
    Last edited by rockco; Wed, Jul 19th, 2017 at 08:02 AM. Reason: fixed formatting

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The darn offers are no longer visible on each stores' website (Loblaws, Zehrs, RCSS). Here's a screen shot for Loblaws for those who need as supporting documentation for their points inquiry.

I am informed by PC Plus, the Dave's Killer offer is OFFER ID 257-411. Maybe using the offer number will help expedite your inquiries, as it's a valid offer.

2017-07-19 Loblaws Daves Bread Offer.pdf

EDIT:
    HERE'S A TIP
    Now that we have the OFFER ID # 257-411, when you make your purchase(s), visit customer service to attempt to have your points added. If doesn't work there, then do your Points Inquiry.

Tagging @d.ot to this post!
    Last edited by rockco; Wed, Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:26 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Love the 1,000 PC pts on eggs at RCSS this week. PM'd for $1.69 at FB.
    Which location has this promotion? Was it shown in the flyer or in-store?
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same thing happened with me. I emailed them again asking for an update and they replied back crediting me the 5,500 points.
    rockco and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe83 View Post
    Same thing happened with me. I emailed them again asking for an update and they replied back crediting me the 5,500 points.
    Excellent....

As of 11:30am est, the 5,500pts are again visible on those websites (Loblaws, Zehrs, RCSS). Very unreliable web views.

Word of mouth, I'm told the front line support can award 10,000 pts or less, within the same day, when it's authenticated (except if they're really busy). Any request for points above 10,000, is done by the next level of support, and can take from 5-7 days.
    Last edited by rockco; Thu, Jul 20th, 2017 at 09:15 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I believe this will be the last day so I did 3 (I took rocko's advise and stayed below the 10000 mark) more marketplace style tv dinner on each of our two pc accounts for the 3000 advertised price on the rcss website and only took about a half a hour to get the points on both accounts. Made 72 cents on 6. They are instore at 2.88 each
    Last edited by Thatdone; Wed, Jul 19th, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
    sweetmomma and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I sent points inquiry for Dave's bread and got 5500 immediately.
    rockco likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I am still waiting for the points on the Dave's Bread send another email today
    sweetmomma likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I checked both Loblaws and Superstore websites at 11:00pm on Jul 19, and the points offers were nowhere to be seen. Is this over, even though it previously said Jul 20th?

It might be a moot point since I visited 3 different locations and all of them were completely sold out of Dave's bread.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Page 584 of 613 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 ... LastLast

Thread Information