User Tag List

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: web perspectives

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't been having any problem redeeming points on WebPerspectives....mind you, I only access their site from a desktop. I've redeemed for $140 in gift cards since January 1st.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I haven't been having any problem redeeming points on WebPerspectives....mind you, I only access their site from a desktop. I've redeemed for $140 in gift cards since January 1st.
    Wow you have good luck earning rewards. I cashed out for Cineplex a few days ago. Did complete the verification process through text but it was my first time doing so.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got an answer from support, but that's NOT what support was telling me. I only need to do the phone validation again only if my redemption pattern has changed. (For example, redeem multiple rewards on the same day or hasn't redeemed for extend period of time). I have just redeemed yesterday. I'm going to wait for 8 days before my next redemption and see if there are lying.

Also, I have no idea why redeeming multiple rewards within 7 days require to do phone validation again. Where is the logic ? What is the purpose ?

Quote Originally Posted by clumsygal View Post
    i just experience the same this morning !!!! It's the third time they asked for verification !!!!
    I totally agree with you ~ i have to pay .30 per text and .50 per call ~ it's like i have to pay 3-5% service charge to redeem my reward !!!

UPDATE : i just checked their facebook page , someone asked if we have to verify EACH time we redeem a reward ... and here is their reply ~
    you only need to do phone validation once, unless you're redeeming multiple rewards within the same 7 day period, in which case for your account security we ask you to enter a validation code for each validation.

sweetmomma and clumsygal like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I got an answer from support, but that's NOT what support was telling me. I only need to do the phone validation again only if my redemption pattern has changed. (For example, redeem multiple rewards on the same day or hasn't redeemed for extend period of time). I have just redeemed yesterday. I'm going to wait for 8 days before my next redemption and see if there are lying.

Also, I have no idea why redeeming multiple rewards within 7 days require to do phone validation again. Where is the logic ? What is the purpose ?
    Yup, I agree with you ~ it doesn't make sense to me as well . They said phone verification is for security purpose at the beginning .... now it looks more like a "penalty" to me !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I now see why they set the 7 days requirement for repeating phone validation. It has nothing to do with the security. I don't see why my account will be more secure after 7 days of each redemption. I think each reward can only redeem 2 at a time. If you redeem more than 2 in a week, then you need phone validation again. It means WP doesn't want us to earn too much points or else you pay the cost of phone validation. Security is just an EXCUSE

Quote Originally Posted by clumsygal View Post
    Yup, I agree with you ~ it doesn't make sense to me as well . They said phone verification is for security purpose at the beginning .... now it looks more like a "penalty" to me !!!
    clumsygal and 01kipper like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I waited 8 days this time before redeeming (last time was on the 12th) and no phone re-verification this time.
    lcmt and Davetherave like this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, same as me. They should pop up the message telling people about this repeating phone verification.

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    I waited 8 days this time before redeeming (last time was on the 12th) and no phone re-verification this time.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    This is quite healthy sum you have got there
    sweetmomma likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My last redemption I had to re-verify..again, sometimes it happens sometimes not.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

What's the deal with the reduced payouts, it seems now that almost every survey pays less than it used to .

It used to be 25min=250pts (now 200pts), 20min=200pts (now 150pts), etc. If anything, payouts should *increase* due to inflation, right?

The lower payouts used to occur only rarely, and I personally would never even click on the lower-payout surveys. But now it seems the lower-payouts are the norm (with the higher-payout surveys the exception), and hence I'm barely completing many surveys anymore (because I still won't even click a lower-payout survey).

Sure, they still pay higher than other survey sites, but it's not high enough for me. I already quit all other survey sites a LONG time ago, and if WP stays this way I'll be quitting it too.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A lot the of the survey sites are just not as good as they used to be. I'm finding mysurvey.ca is giving really low payouts.
    sweetmomma, 01kipper and dededi like this.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Besides the payout reduction, I got much less surveys in the past week. I can barely do one per day and the one I can complete is even coming from other sites, not originated from WP. I always refuse to do the IT and work related survey as it is paying too cheap compare with what WP will receive.

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    What's the deal with the reduced payouts, it seems now that almost every survey pays less than it used to .

It used to be 25min=250pts (now 200pts), 20min=200pts (now 150pts), etc. If anything, payouts should *increase* due to inflation, right?

The lower payouts used to occur only rarely, and I personally would never even click on the lower-payout surveys. But now it seems the lower-payouts are the norm (with the higher-payout surveys the exception), and hence I'm barely completing many surveys anymore (because I still won't even click a lower-payout survey).

Sure, they still pay higher than other survey sites, but it's not high enough for me. I already quit all other survey sites a LONG time ago, and if WP stays this way I'll be quitting it too.
    princessjen, 01kipper and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone seen this while taking surveys.....I don't like it..
    Name:  0014.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  54.4 KB
    clumsygal likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JDI007 View Post
    Has anyone seen this while taking surveys.....I don't like it..
    Name:  0014.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  54.4 KB
    yup, this showed up to me as well , but just happened once. The more annoying prequalified question which show up to me all the time is ~ " what's the answer of the previous question ? " , when that's actually the first question !!!!!
    JDI007 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just wanted to add that the message above, I just saw on a Swagbucks suvey as well..maybe other survey companies will be using it too. I hate that we have to give them so much more personal info. it's bad enough we get spammed with junk mail. There is no way they are keeping it safe/or to themselves it definitely goes to 3rd party companies. The more they ask the more uncomfortable I feel.

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 LastLast

Thread Information