User Tag List

Page 596 of 613 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is it better to link one of the cards to M/C will that give me more offers?

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    Yes yes that was my question? I have had PCPlus and use a card for myself and one for my hubby and generally will use which one has better offers for my shop. I just log in and out of my app. I also have a physical gas card to use. And he has a card too. I have not received any offers to do with my M/C as I still use my PC app and my M/C.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is it better to link one of the cards to M/C will that give me more offers?
    Also if you have several cards. How do you see the offers? Do you register them with different emails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also if you have several cards. How do you see the offers? Do you register them with different emails?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, you use different emails for each account. I have four cards in the family for each member, two are just plain pcplus cards and two are connected with our PCFinancial Master cards.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

no good offers for me this week
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nothing make me run out to loblaws receive pc points ..oh will better luck next week
    ROMEO, cath007 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Nothing make me run out to loblaws receive pc points ..oh will better luck next week
    I haven't had any deals like that for a long time!!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also if you have several cards. How do you see the offers? Do you register them with different emails?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I registered mine with separate emails because I don't want them linked. I was told by their customer service that I should link my mastercard and pcplus card, that I'd still get two sets of offers but I declined as I don't trust them to continue to send two sets lol. Someone that has linked theirs may be able to answer that.

When you register your mastercard, it will be assigned a pcplus number and acts as a pcplus card, just scan the credit card where you would scan your pcplus card when you are paying. You see your offers the same way as you would with the pcplus card as well, just log in under the separate email.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have no complaints with my offers this week, held over poultry offers to buy a turkey and chicken, 5k wus $40 on gas on multiple cards.

I do however have one pcplus card (mine!) that consistently gets minimal offers which started in June. Any suggestions? It was my most used card, perhaps they decided I received too many points lol.
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

got this e-mail today
    Don’t miss this ONE-DAY offer! On Wednesday, October 4th, for every PC® Gigantico Black Tiger frozen shrimp ring with mild cocktail sauce 568g that you buy in-store (special price: $19.99), you can get 7,000 pts*. That’s 35% savings back in points!

Hurry to your local Loblaws or Zehrs store to take advantage of this limited time offer!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Has anyone obtained points from a Farmer's Market quiche or meat pie using the "Farmer's Market Pie" personal offer?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Sorry to take so long to answer this question but I just found out today that Farmer's Market meat pies do not qualify for Farmer's Market pies. I only got the 500 PC points offered in store for the meat pies and not the 200 points per $1 for Farmer's Market Pies for which I had a digital offer.

Not sure about the quiche!!

baggypants

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by baggypants View Post
    Sorry to take so long to answer this question but I just found out today that Farmer's Market meat pies do not qualify for Farmer's Market pies. I only got the 500 PC points offered in store for the meat pies and not the 200 points per $1 for Farmer's Market Pies for which I had a digital offer.

Not sure about the quiche!!

baggypants
    Thanks! Was just curious..

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn't see anybody post about the Dove Baby bonus offer.
    2,400 points for every $4 spent. even though my RCSS has limit of 4 @ 4.98, then the price goes to $6.48, you can combine it with the $2 off coupons. I purchased 8 and total net cost was $3.44 plus tax
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I do however have one pcplus card (mine!) that consistently gets minimal offers which started in June. Any suggestions? It was my most used card, perhaps they decided I received too many points lol.
    Perhaps it was just a coincidence or my imagination, but awhile back when I started using my PC Mastercard a lot less, all of sudden my offers seemed to improve.
    Newfiescreech and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by akajw View Post
    Perhaps it was just a coincidence or my imagination, but awhile back when I started using my PC Mastercard a lot less, all of sudden my offers seemed to improve.
    Thank you for the suggestion, I think it's worth a try for sure, I'm getting tired of 100 pt offers lol.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  WK43_FlashOffer3.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  536.5 KB

Don’t miss these 2 one-day offers! On Tuesday, October 24, when you spend $30 or more on Nestle favourites 120ct, get 15,000 pts* or spend $30 or more on Halloween costumes and Halloween décor, get 15,000 pts*.

Hurry to your local Real Canadian Superstore (West) location to take advantage of this limited time offer!
    *When you spend $30 on Nestle favourites (120ct only) or when you spend $30 or more on Halloween costumes and Halloween décor, before applicable taxes and after all other coupons, discounts or PC®points redemptions are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location, you will earn the points indicated. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. *20,000 pts minimum redemption.

Offer valid only Tuesday, October 24, 2017.
    Last edited by RonBC; Mon, Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:22 AM.

Page 596 of 613 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 ... LastLast

Thread Information