User Tag List

Page 599 of 613 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am fine with the merge, I have enough for 1 more big Optimum redemption then the rest can go to PC pts. Any redemption of 22,000 or less doesn't make any difference to either program when you take into consideration the prices of Shoppers and RCSS.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really hope that the security issues experienced by PC Plus have been licked in the new program.

I predict that I'll be using the new points mighty fast after the merger.
    Tweets77 and Scottishgal like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So it's not an automatic conversion. Looks like there's still some work for us to do, to get everything linked together.

Q What do I have to do to convert my Shoppers Optimum and/or PC points to PC Optimum points?

A Make sure you hold on to your Shoppers Optimum and / or PC Plus cards until you have successfully linked them to a new PC Optimum account.When the PC Optimum program launches, your points will automatically become PC Optimum points. Then, the next time you shop, the cashier will ask you to swap your existing Shoppers Optimum and/or PC Plus card for a PC Optimum card so you can continue to earn and spend your points.
    You can also start by downloading the app or create an online account and follow the prompts on screen to link the points from your current card(s). You can link your Shoppers Optimum, PC Plus and PC Financial Mastercard® accounts.
    You will be guided through the linking process for your existing loyalty programs to have all your points in one PC Optimum account.
    If after you complete the linking online and still wish to get a plastic version of the PC Optimum card, you can do so by swapping your PC Plus or Shoppers Optimum card at the checkout at any participating store.
    If you have an email address associated with your PC Plus or Shoppers Optimum account, we will send you an email once the program launches to get you started.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm suspicious about this change. I don't use Optimum much because I don't spend that much money. PCPLUS is one of the few programs I actually find worthwhile to an extent. I feel like this change is going to kill PC for me. I've had it too good for too long actually getting rewards out of my rewards program.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I didn't know about this and I'm not sure how I feel about it. These are my 2 favourite programs.
    My suspicion is that there will be parts each of us likes and dislikes, and to varying degrees depending on our particular shopping patterns and redemption preferences. As an initial reaction, I like being able to redeem as little as $10 with no thought of not getting more value per point. The critical thing I can't even guess at right now since there's not nearly enough information to do more than blindly speculate is how the new program will work out for me in terms of how many dollars I'll have to spend on average per $1 of PCO points received.
    rayray, Tweets77 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

One positive is that you now have more cosmetics to choose from with points redemptions!

woohoo!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

in all honesty though, this is going to be a tough merger to keep completely fair, if you tend to shop at one store more than the other.

sweetmomma and Anna Michele like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

lol

R

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

delete post pls
    Last edited by Thatdone; Wed, Nov 8th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Currently happy with the terms of the merger. Will have to see if the offers continue to be good (or better!)

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    Will have to see if the offers continue to be good (or better!)
    Exactly. The nature of the offers each of us receives under PCO will determine how positive or negative it will be, and that will vary from person to person. I've done a good deal of speculating, but until I see how the offers will actually work, I'm doing so with very limited information. For example, we don't even know if there will be offers that are only good at SDM. My guess is yes, but it's just that, my guess.

I suspect PCO will be positive for some and negative for others, and also that the degree in either direction will be limited for most people, simply because making the program significantly better overall would cost a lot of money while substantially eroding would result in a lot of ill will. So, I think the most likely scenario is the one where they try to walk the line between those two while aiming for the majority of people to experience as few bumps as possible during the transition, in part by introducing whatever unannounced major changes they're planning over time rather than right away when the program goes live.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm hoping that the offers will be valid in both stores, so we can choose where we use them.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I'm hoping that the offers will be valid in both stores, so we can choose where we use them.
    I wouldn't hope too hard. SDM's margin structure is very different from those of LOB, NF, RCSS, etc. The latter aren't all the same since they don't target the same audience segments, but they're much closer to each other than to SDM.

My guess atm is that we'll see some offers we can use at both SDM and the grocery chains, but that most will be either/or.
    anisa and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I hope they do not change the fact that with pc points you can spend and receive points in the same transaction but if I'm not mistaken you will not get points if you are paying with point at sdm. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I hope they do not change the fact that with pc points you can spend and receive points in the same transaction but if I'm not mistaken you will not get points if you are paying with point at sdm. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.
    They have already said there will be no points earning when redeeming anymore

"
    PC Optimum points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC Optimum points. PC Optimum points you earn upon making a purchase cannot be redeemed for that purchase and can only be redeemed for a subsequent eligible purchase.
    "

But i do believe this ia already in the rules

There are many things we will have to just wait and see
    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Thu, Nov 9th, 2017 at 08:23 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 599 of 613 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 ... LastLast

Thread Information