User Tag List

Page 924 of 966 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 922 923 924 925 926 934 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well still in India. Finally had an opportunity to use the priority pass that comes with the Amex Air Miles Reserve Card, so just pigging Out waiting for a flight in Mumbai. Looks like I didn’t miss much on the Safeway Black Friday looked like the same old as every month. Anyways India is definitely a trip, a really messed up place. Hopefully some good deals in next weeks flyer, cause I’ll need to get groceries once we get home. I hope they have a special on tenderloin steak, cause there’s no beef allowed in India.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

For Onyx collectors - Airmiles has tickets for 1 airmile toCompagnie Créole, Event for two (2) - Quebec City - March 4th, 2018

operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Well still in India. Finally had an opportunity to use the priority pass that comes with the Amex Air Miles Reserve Card, so just pigging Out waiting for a flight in Mumbai. Looks like I didn’t miss much on the Safeway Black Friday looked like the same old as every month. Anyways India is definitely a trip, a really messed up place. Hopefully some good deals in next weeks flyer, cause I’ll need to get groceries once we get home. I hope they have a special on tenderloin steak, cause there’s no beef allowed in India.
    There is no place like home

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hello All,
    I just wanted to get some input on something, I am relatively close to getting Air Miles Gold Status for next year (So long as my miles actually post in time). However, I will need to go out and earn about another 100 or so, which is possible. But I was wondering if Gold is really worth while for someone like me (Cash miles user only, I don't need flights or their merchandise). But I have seen people getting the 1AM offers, is that only with Onxy? Or do Gold members get those too?

Look forward to hearing any and all input.

Thank you!
    operabob and Poirot like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Hello All,
    I just wanted to get some input on something, I am relatively close to getting Air Miles Gold Status for next year (So long as my miles actually post in time). However, I will need to go out and earn about another 100 or so, which is possible. But I was wondering if Gold is really worth while for someone like me (Cash miles user only, I don't need flights or their merchandise). But I have seen people getting the 1AM offers, is that only with Onxy? Or do Gold members get those too?

Look forward to hearing any and all input.

Thank you!
    I save 100% cash miles and have gold membership and it doesn't do anything for me.
    operabob and Thumpersmom like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just did my 7th STB offer last night if I did everything correctly:

1) Rexall spend $50 or more and get 100 bonus am. No coupon required and did it on Nov 19. That offer wasn't online for too long (I think just a few days at the beginning) and it wasn't in the booklet. I saved printout for my record just in case.

2) Thrifty Foods spend $65 or more and get 75 bonus am. Done on Nov 22.

3) With my new BMO world elite (FYF) air miles card, made 25 purchases/transactions. Paid my Koodo (~$55) and Telus (~$65) bills in ~20 multiple ($5) payments. LOL.

4) Spend $50 at Shell for gas.

5) Get 10 am for registering to auto-connect HB rewards pts to air miles. Just signed up for HB rewards account yesterday.

6) Did the Rexall spend $25 to get 15 bonus am yesterday. Rexall is great place to shop for am promos. Wish there is one closer to me though. Bought ~$39 worth of stuff - $5 coupon (for filling out survey) = ~$34 incl tax. Then got a $10 Rexall gift card under their spend $30 and get $10 gift card promo.

7) Used 2nd Shell gas offer Dec 4.

Not sure about #5 though. If there is 1 or 2 new easy offers, I will try to do those just in case.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Safeway has the Greenfield promo again. Buy $15 and get back a $10 Safeway GC. I bought 2 packages of bacon for $8 each. So bacon $3 a package.
    cookiemonster, barato and Deb2011 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Greenfield promo? When? I must have missed it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy69 View Post
    Greenfield promo? When? I must have missed it.
    Page 3 of the current flyer, at the bottom.
    "Buy $15 of any participating Greenfield Natural Meat Co. products & get a $10 Safeway or Sobey gift card when you swipe your Air Miles Card" Starting at $6 ea.
    Speedy69 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BMO - Make 38 purchases with your card from Dec 1-27, get 170 Bonus Miles

AMEX - Make 3 mobile purchases with your card in December, get 3x 100 (300) Bonus Miles.

LOL @ BMO

Ron.
    Deb2011 and Lavender Lady like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    BMO - Make 38 purchases with your card from Dec 1-27, get 170 Bonus Miles

AMEX - Make 3 mobile purchases with your card in December, get 3x 100 (300) Bonus Miles.

LOL @ BMO

Ron.
    Hey Ron - I didn't get any of these offers, and I try to stay up to date. The BMO - can you cut/paste? For AMEX - what I got was use online purchase and get $10. not 300 bonus airmiles. Can you cut/paste too. I am getting ticked off with all of these custom offers as I want them too! (whine whine whine)
    kelsie94 likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Are you using a few Airmiles accounts or can you do with one card? My mind is blown with your success!
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodger Dodger View Post
    Hey Ron - I didn't get any of these offers, and I try to stay up to date. The BMO - can you cut/paste? For AMEX - what I got was use online purchase and get $10. not 300 bonus airmiles. Can you cut/paste too. I am getting ticked off with all of these custom offers as I want them too! (whine whine whine)
    Hi! I am wondering about the Amex deal too....as I am now the owner of a shiny new Amex card..
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodger Dodger View Post
    I got the BMO offer in email today.. it was targetted. The AMEX offer seems to be one of their monthly offers. I got an email for my non Air Miles Amex to make 3 mobile purchases and get $10. My AMEX Air Miles (reserve) had the make 3 mobile purchases get 300 Air Miles...

Earn a $10 Statement Credit.*
    Register your eligible American Express® Card ending in xxxxx. Make 3separate qualifying purchases in-store with your registered Card using Apple Pay®, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, or Amex Pay between November 28, 2017 and December 28, 2017 to earn a $10 statement credit. Only the first 15,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for this offer.
    Purchases made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card are not qualifying purchases.

---

Earn up to 300 AIR MILES Bonus Miles.*
    Your eligible American Express® AIR MILES Card ending in xxxxx has been automatically enrolled in this offer. Between November 28, 2017 and December 28, 2017, make a qualifying purchase in-store with your enrolled Card using Apple Pay®, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, or Amex Pay. Earn 100 AIR MILES Bonus Miles for each separate qualifying mobile wallet purchase, up to a maximum of 300 AIR MILES Bonus Miles for three (3) separate qualifying mobile wallet purchases.

Ron.

Last edited by RonBC; Mon, Dec 4th, 2017 at 09:00 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    I got the BMO offer in email today.. it was targetted. The AMEX offer seems to be one of their monthly offers. I got an email for my non Air Miles Amex to make 3 mobile purchases and get $10. My AMEX Air Miles (reserve) had the make 3 mobile purchases get 300 Air Miles...

Earn a $10 Statement Credit.*
    Register your eligible American Express® Card ending in xxxxx. Make 3separate qualifying purchases in-store with your registered Card using Apple Pay®, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, or Amex Pay between November 28, 2017 and December 28, 2017 to earn a $10 statement credit. Only the first 15,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for this offer.
    Purchases made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card are not qualifying purchases.

---

Earn up to 300 AIR MILES Bonus Miles.*
    Your eligible American Express® AIR MILES Card ending in xxxxx has been automatically enrolled in this offer. Between November 28, 2017 and December 28, 2017, make a qualifying purchase in-store with your enrolled Card using Apple Pay®, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, or Amex Pay. Earn 100 AIR MILES Bonus Miles for each separate qualifying mobile wallet purchase, up to a maximum of 300 AIR MILES Bonus Miles for three (3) separate qualifying mobile wallet purchases.

Ron.

For crying out loud! The AMEX reserve card - too expensive for an average person - I wish I could get these points too. I wonder if they will have the year end AMEX bonus they give to customers. The AMEX is looking like the better card these days over the leeches at BMO MasterCard - the service sucks too there (BMO).

Any intel on whether Shell or Safeway are going to have the gift card promo this year?

Page 924 of 966 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 922 923 924 925 926 934 ... LastLast

Thread Information