Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabearrina View Post
    I always get my points when i redeem my pc points

QUOTE=dchu76;6852581]holly sh*t i got lucky, i have been pusing back my 1k points per 5$ spent on electronics, and then today i also got 10k per 50$.
    so on boxing day i am gonna buy a tv at teh superstore even tough i dont need one.

$700+tax but will get 280k back in points.

my question is that i have apx 200k in points right now, if i redeem them will i still points on the full 700$ or just the portion i pay on credit card, 700$ less 200$ redemption

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I believe they call it double duty, spend and receive in the same transaction. I do it all the time.

I could be wrong but I believe that sdm points do not allow this.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    New bonus offer added today: 3,500 points WUB $10 Kellogg's products
    Got this offer too on two/three cards, combining with the FPC All Bran that just arrived, so I'll get back $7 on Free Cereal for donation
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Umm Iogo Probio 650g yogurt is on sale starting tomorrow at RCSS West $2 limit 4 there's $1.50 coupons on Smartsource making them 50 cents each
    Same price here in ON, although no limit stated. Planning the same, also have $2 WUB2 Probio Immune T (Limit 5), think my RCSS has that type at the $2 price point
    Quote Originally Posted by dchu76 View Post
    holly sh*t i got lucky, i have been pusing back my 1k points per 5$ spent on electronics, and then today i also got 10k per 50$.
    so on boxing day i am gonna buy a tv at teh superstore even tough i dont need one.

$700+tax but will get 280k back in points.

my question is that i have apx 200k in points right now, if i redeem them will i still points on the full 700$ or just the portion i pay on credit card, 700$ less 200$ redemption
    Just thought I'd add something, If you're in Ontario, Zehrs, Loblaws, YIG have 10,000pts/$100 on Boxing Day for Electronics too as part of their One Day sale offers. If you have one of those stores, you could get even more points back on the TV
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone still has the $5 off produce old el paso coupons. this week at RCSS West the Salsa and kits are $2.88 each... so spend the required $5.76 and get $5 off produce
    Silk, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Walmart has the El Paso kits for $2.94 this week. However my Supercentre does not have small packs of ground beef, only 2lb packs.
    Angela273 and Shwa Girl like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

This link may be helpful to some of you!

provigo.pcplusoffers.ca/en/tricolore/portal

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Silk, lotsasavings, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was pretty happy with my deal on cheese today. They were selling extra large Camembert rounds for $10 each at Loblaws.
    I bought two, earning the 4000 bonus on $20 cheese purchase which coupled with my personal 20% on deli cheese points offer. Each cheese was only 6 dollars when you calculate the value of thee points....and about 3 times the size of what you would normally get for that price. Also picked up some bargains in the 94 cents and 1.94 bins on chocolates and 12 packs of PC pop...which offset the fact that the fish and chips dinner I bought in the deli section was mediocre at best.
    Silk, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post

Thanks @sweetmomma - I've been meaning to look for that link!
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a question regarding pc optimum. One of my family members has pc plus only and the other has optimum card only how can they benefit from both programs. Should i combine the 2 accounts or leave it as is and ask for the other card which I'm not sure if it's available now. Thanks
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I have a question regarding pc optimum. One of my family members has pc plus only and the other has optimum card only how can they benefit from both programs. Should i combine the 2 accounts or leave it as is and ask for the other card which I'm not sure if it's available now. Thanks
    If you wait until the end of the month, you will be able to change each account into a separate PC Optimum account. Each new account will then receive some offers that can be used at SDM only, some that are only for the grocery chains, and possibly some that are good at both.
    dagney, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    If you wait until the end of the month, you will be able to change each account into a separate PC Optimum account. Each new account will then receive some offers that can be used at SDM only, some that are only for the grocery chains, and possibly some that are good at both.
    so the shoppers optimum account will convert into pc optimum and I can use it and receive both offers. I heard that the pcplus card will automatically become a pc optimum but not the reverse, am I correct or not
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

so the shoppers optimum account will convert into pc optimum and I can use it and receive both offers. I heard that the pcplus card will automatically become a pc optimum but not the reverse, am I correct or not
    It will become 1card that can be used at both shoppers and Loblaws banner stores and shoppers is one of those
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Maybe it's just a matter of your wording, but for the sake of clarity, neither current card will actually become a PCO card.

You will have to get a new PCO card (assuming you want physical cards) for each new PCO account you want to have. When you get a new account and card, the value of your PC+ and/or OPT points can be moved over to the PCO account.
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, I’m new to the whole change over to the program. I don’t use Shoppers to my advantage as is right now, but I do for PC Plus. What am I losing out here.. (sorry lots of pages and info on this, thought someone might be able to direct me to an explanation or a quick one themselves). Is there anything I should know or need to do before this change? Thank you so much!

Ciel likes this.
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    So, I’m new to the whole change over to the program. I don’t use Shoppers to my advantage as is right now, but I do for PC Plus. What am I losing out here.. (sorry lots of pages and info on this, thought someone might be able to direct me to an explanation or a quick one themselves). Is there anything I should know or need to do before this change? Thank you so much!

almost all the changes are on the optimum side, if you are a pc plus user no change except you can now redeem points at sdm.

https://www.pcoptimum.ca/static/pdf/...itTable-en.pdf
    barbis9, Ciel, Tannie and 2 others like this.

Page 605 of 613 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 ... LastLast

Thread Information