Page 609 of 613 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 607 608 609 610 611 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Actually, the 4,000/$20 is an in-store offer, listed on the top of the first page of the Zehrs flyer. I also received a personal (digital) bonus offer of 4,000/$10 so I used both.
    It doesn't happen often that you get the opportunity to save 60% on everything you buy in the natural products area so I took full advantage of it!
    This is the 3rd time I've had the 4,000 points for every $10 spent on natural products. I have no idea why but I'll gladly use it anytime PC wants to offer it!
    Thanks @lotsasavings for clarifying - I thought the 4000/$20 was a personal offer. But that 4000/$10 in natural foods is great. I often shop in the natural foods section and have never gotten a special offer for any amount like that. Maybe one day Congrats on your great shop!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyphil View Post
    If you sign in a shop.loblaws.ca and click on pc offers you will see your offer for 4k when you spend $10 just click on it and it will show you all the items it applies to. I just had the same offer and redeemed it yesterday. I also had a bulk food offer and a JAMIESON vitamin offer. And there are a lot of overlapping items in the bulk foods and vitamins are also part of the natural foods.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Thanks - good to know this!
    Last edited by Silk; Sun, Jan 14th, 2018 at 09:32 AM.
    Newfiescreech and ROMEO like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Is there a limit on flyer offers? Thank you!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bought 4 in 1 transaction and got the points.
    Newfiescreech and Tannie like this.

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Yes, that's the one we are discussing. See my post #9105

You're welcome, immac2947
    Oh I guess I misunderstood. I thought that you were thinking that it was a personal offer.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and Silk like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    Oh I guess I misunderstood. I thought that you were thinking that it was a personal offer.
    @elh - actually I was addressing both the flyer offer and her personal offer. Here's her original post and my response:
    Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    What foods are considered natural food? Loblaws has 4000 points for every 20 dollars spent and i have 4000 points for every 10 dollar spent.
    thanks

Wow, what a great offer - I only ever get 3000 pts wus $30! Do you shop at Loblaws a lot? Wondering how you got to be so lucky
    My store has a section marked natural foods - it includes a freezer section. I bought gluten-free bread and some organic olive oil. Other things i noticed in the section at my store were quinoa, Bob's Red Mill products, coconut oil, special teas.. I think all the PC organics products qualify also. Also, Gardein products, soy beverage/milk, Eden soups, Enjoy life snacks. That's all I can think of now. YMMV
    Hope that clarifies things
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and Ciel like this.

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

@elh - actually I was addressing both the flyer offer and her personal offer. Here's her original post and my response:

Hope that clarifies things
    Yes. It was the part where you said that you only get the 3000 pts when you spend $30 that made me think you thought that they were personal offers.
    Newfiescreech, Silk and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

On Sunday, I decided I could not pass up on the get 3000 bonus points wus $30 and since I was getting PC laundry detergent (had a 1600 pts per $8 spent and I got the big jug, so 3200 pts), I could hit redemption level of 20000 by adding a few needed food items. I had planned to return that night to redeem my points until I remembered I set my card and key tag to Earn Points only.
    Had to wait until yesterday to change the setting and get something Mom needed with the points redemption. Have a few hundred points left now for the points transfer to the new program.

OK Smart Canucks-are we going to continue to use this thread when PC Optimum launches or start a new thread for the new loyalty program?
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    On Sunday, I decided I could not pass up on the get 3000 bonus points wus $30 and since I was getting PC laundry detergent (had a 1600 pts per $8 spent and I got the big jug, so 3200 pts), I could hit redemption level of 20000 by adding a few needed food items. I had planned to return that night to redeem my points until I remembered I set my card and key tag to Earn Points only.
    Had to wait until yesterday to change the setting and get something Mom needed with the points redemption. Have a few hundred points left now for the points transfer to the new program.

OK Smart Canucks-are we going to continue to use this thread when PC Optimum launches or start a new thread for the new loyalty program?
    We should use the pc optimum unite thread we can just adjust the title to be PC Optimum FAQs or something along those lines

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hey, I posted last week about my PC Plus account being locked for too many login attempts. I changed the password to reset it. It has just happened again ... it seems like someone is really trying to get in (and it isn't me). Please make sure you have a password that is really hard to figure out. I don't want to hear of any SCers having points stolen!
    ROMEO, Silk and Ciel like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    We should use the pc optimum unite thread we can just adjust the title to be PC Optimum FAQs or something along those lines

That's an idea!
    We'd need the SC mod squad to move the PC & Optimum Unite thread from the Shoppers subforum to the main Deals forum. @couponlady @FallenPixels @annedougherty
    Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Jan 17th, 2018 at 01:26 PM.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    That's an idea!
    We'd need the SC mod squad to move the PC & Optimum Unite thread from the Shoppers subforum to the main Deals forum. @couponlady @FallenPixels @annedougherty
    Yes we can have a new thread for PC Optimum points starting Feb 1st and retire this thread.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I've just edited the pc and shoppers unite thread title i will through in some pics and we are good to go

JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Fortinos flyer shows 300 points on Old Mill sliced breads. PC Plus account has a 200 PC Plus pts offer for every $1 I spend on bread. If I find my beloved cracked wheat on the 50% off sales rack, I'll get 500 points per loaf purchased.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Just got this offer in my email:Don’t miss this ONE-DAY offer! On Tuesday, January 23rd, when you spend $25 in Produce, get 7,500pts*. That’s 30% back in points!

Hurry to your local Real Canadian Superstore (West and Ontario) or Maxi location to take advantage of this limited time offer!
    Ciel, sweetmomma, online and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Teats View Post
    Just got this offer in my email:Don’t miss this ONE-DAY offer! On Tuesday, January 23rd, when you spend $25 in Produce, get 7,500pts*. That’s 30% back in points!

Hurry to your local Real Canadian Superstore (West and Ontario) or Maxi location to take advantage of this limited time offer!
    I got the email too - and luckily one of the cards have 4000 pts for $20 for produce already - so time to double dip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 609 of 613 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 607 608 609 610 611 ... LastLast

Thread Information