User Tag List

Page 37 of 233 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    When you go to link the PC Plus cards you no longer have, scroll to the bottom of the link cards page and select Link PC Plus card. It then takes you to another page that says 'Find account by' and you can choose either 'Card Number' or 'PC Plus Login'. You can link the card by your old login for the PC Plus card (in my case it was my email address and password). As long as you remember the login, you'll be OK because there is a forgotten password link and they will email a reset to you.
    Thank you..it worked for mine but not DH...said I had to take card to store and get a cashier to help
    barbis9 likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seems finally something goes smoothly ... dropped into Shoppers and swapped the old Shoppers Optimum physical card for a new PC Optimum physical card and keychain tag. Receipt indicated old and new cards and points correct. Came home and checked the account online (and on iPhone) and surprise! the new PC Optimum physical card is already listed there along with my new PC Optimum digital card created last week when I created my PC Optimum account. So looks like my conversion is done! Now tomorrow to try the 4000 points for 10$ snacks offer and see what transpires ... mmmmmm snaaaaaack!
    barbis9 and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got am email from pc optimum saying my case is closed(from email a few days ago re dh’s Missing points) so I think great...log in... no points...call pc optimum...phone actually rings...waited on phone for over an hour..only to have them tell me that there is a glitch and eventually I will get my points. Very frustrating...I suggested an email explaining this would have been better than one saying cased closed with over $500in points missing and nothing resolved. I wasn’t excited about merging the two programs as I Was happy with the way things were and figured it wouldn’t be as good. This is doing nothing to improve my opinion. Thanks for letting me rant.
    Silk, Tweets77 and barbis9 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Got am email from pc optimum saying my case is closed(from email a few days ago re dh’s Missing points) so I think great...log in... no points...call pc optimum...phone actually rings...waited on phone for over an hour..only to have them tell me that there is a glitch and eventually I will get my points. Very frustrating...I suggested an email explaining this would have been better than one saying cased closed with over $500in points missing and nothing resolved. I wasn’t excited about merging the two programs as I Was happy with the way things were and figured it wouldn’t be as good. This is doing nothing to improve my opinion. Thanks for letting me rant.
    I would have totally 'freaked' at this point ! ! Hope your missing points turn up, and sooner than later. What you're going through is certainly not stellar Customer Service ... Good grief !
    barbis9 and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

My points are also no showing when I log in but if I scan my card at the register it’s showing on the receipt was told on Saturday by a rep that my case will be sent to off and it should be there in 24hr as of today still no points Mine is close to$400
    barbis9 and scouponer like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

[QUOTE=flemeth;6865952]My points are also no showing when I log in but if I scan my card at the register it’s showing on the receipt was told on Saturday by a rep that my case will be sent to a supervisor and it should be there in 24hr as of today still no points Mine is close to$400
    barbis9 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not a Superstore shopper, so I waited until all the hub-bub died down and went to SDM today and swapped my Optimum card for a PCO card. Then I came home and created my PCO account using the PCO card number. My points are all there and there are offers too. So far, so good!

But now I have 2 quick questions:

1) The offers shown have a little check box in the upper right hand corner. Do I check-mark them (turn them red) when I want to use them? (It doesn't say what check-marking means anywhere on the site.)

2) Some offers expire tomorrow, some are good until Feb 14, but all of them say "This offer cannot be saved for next week". Is there a trick to being able to save them?

Thanks to everyone here, this process has been pretty smooth so far! (Keeping my fingers crossed! )
    Last edited by lorken; Tue, Feb 6th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.
    Tweets77 and barbis9 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lorken View Post
    I'm not a Superstore shopper, so I waited until all the hub-bub died down and went to SDM today and swapped my Optimum card for a PCO card. Then I came home and created my PCO account using the PCO card number. My points are all there and there are offers too. So far, so good!

But now I have 2 quick questions:

1) The offers shown have a little check box in the upper right hand corner. Do I check-mark them (turn them red) when I want to use them? (It doesn't say what check-marking means anywhere on the site.)

2) Some offers expire tomorrow, some are good until Feb 14, but all of them say "This offer cannot be saved for next week". Is there a trick to being able to save them?

Thanks to everyone here, this process has been pretty smooth so far! (Keeping my fingers crossed! )
    re 1) I have no idea what the implications are, if any, of clicking the triangle with check mark and 3 horizontal lines does, other than, if you do (changes background to red), they then show up if you click on the LIST button near the top. So is this supposed to be akin to a 'shopping list' similar to what a certain other app that starts with 'F' does?

re 2) apparently, the functionality of being able to defer a current offer to the following week is suspended for now, but supposed to return at some point. Clearly, the bringing together of these two loyalty programs is an ongoing work-in-progress.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Feb 6th, 2018 at 08:26 PM.
    barbis9, lorken and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

All my points were there when I created my account February 1st, linked both cards with no problem and I did this using my computer. Later on the day I downloaded the app and when I tried to sign in it gave me an error. Finally put in my card info and it let me sign in, but my shoppers card said it was already linked by someone else. So I ended up with two accounts so to speak. Computer showed my points and shoppers offers and app showed no points and only pc offers. Didn't think much of it. Now I tried to sign in on the computer and all my points are gone and only pc offers showing.
    barbis9 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    meanwhile back to the new PC Optimum program ... curious if anyone has received an answer to the question of whether the issue of having to signon to your mobile device every time will be fixed ? (I'm still waiting for a response from them.)

Under PC Plus you could stay logged in, and with one click, access your account.
    Edit: same with Shoppers Optimum.
    I also keep getting a message that my app has timed out and I need to sign in again on both my phone and iPad. I never had this problem before feb 1st.
    Last edited by barbis9; Tue, Feb 6th, 2018 at 11:02 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

On the first page of the current Provigo flyer I see advertised offers on Special K products and Pepsi. While the Pepsi offer appeared on my account automatically,I can't manage to find how to upload the Special K offer. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
    barbis9 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    My points are also no showing when I log in but if I scan my card at the register it’s showing on the receipt was told on Saturday by a rep that my case will be sent to off and it should be there in 24hr as of today still no points Mine is close to$400
    ok I am having the same issue. I could see my point total at that bottom of my receipt from my MasterCard but they are not showing up on my PCO account. I think I had transferred to a PCO account that I can't get into now. I have sent an inquiry so thought it was fixed when I saw them on my receipt but still not showing up on PCO account. Guess I better call too. I haven't transferred my Shoppers points yet because I was waiting for this to be fixed.
    scouponer likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    ok I am having the same issue. I could see my point total at that bottom of my receipt from my MasterCard but they are not showing up on my PCO account. I think I had transferred to a PCO account that I can't get into now. I have sent an inquiry so thought it was fixed when I saw them on my receipt but still not showing up on PCO account. Guess I better call too. I haven't transferred my Shoppers points yet because I was waiting for this to be fixed.
    I did both my shoppers and Pc Plus I try calling yesterday to get a follow up and it always busy . I can get into my account but there is no points there
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Totally understandable....I would be pi**ed too @scouponer !
    barbis9 likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was able to take advantage of the 4000 points for 10$ snacks/candies today - all went well - and i have another similar offer for snacks/candies for Friday! Yeehaw!
    barbis9 and 2shopmom like this.

Page 37 of 233 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread Information