User Tag List

Page 95 of 233 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Name:  IMG_3185.JPG
Views: 504
Size:  138.1 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used the text coupon. Worked great! Got my pts right away, and my 20x on all the milk I bought. Did not get the 8000 pts wus $30 on Food, snacks, and drinks (didn't figure I would). Used a $10 coupon on my 2 advil that I bought to bring down my out of pocket.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I used the text coupon. Worked great! Got my pts right away, and my 20x on all the milk I bought. Did not get the 8000 pts wus $30 on Food, snacks, and drinks (didn't figure I would). Used a $10 coupon on my 2 advil that I bought to bring down my out of pocket.
    The text coupon is when you buy $60 , you have $10 coupon, is that mean you buy $50 after deduct the coupon before tax, you got the bonus points?

Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lynngao28 View Post
    The text coupon is when you buy $60 , you have $10 coupon, is that mean you buy $50 after deduct the coupon before tax, you got the bonus points?

Yes it’s been established that coupons count, same as they did before.

Ciel, sweetmomma and nalaric like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup - exactly what Anne said. I just threw that in there since it's a very common question. (as with the "will this stack with my other wus offer"? question)
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I submitted a query yesterday for points that were missing for a WUS offer (I have 3 other tickets outstanding) ... they must have a triage system for lower level points because it was processed overnight. They told me that there was no record of me having scanned my PC Optimum card and I need to do this in order to get the points. In this instance they gave me the points, but going forward I need to scan my card.

So, I replied, because I scanned the phone app at the beginning of the transaction and at the end I paid with my PC Financial card which is linked to PC Optimum at the end of the transaction (which according to the assistant paying with it should be enough, but I'm not convinced, so I always scan first too). Also the receipt shows the points credited and the points I got for the transaction ... pretty darn incredible if I hadn't scanned my card. So I explained about scanning my card and I attached a copy of the receipt for them to see. I also suggested that if they really didn't see that cards linked to PC Optimum had been used then they need to report it as a bug.

I'm looking forward to the days when I don't have to submit queries to get the points for items I've bought.
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Wed, Apr 4th, 2018 at 08:56 AM.
    Ciel, 4sure5, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I submitted a query yesterday for points that were missing for a WUS offer (I have 3 other tickets outstanding) ... they must have a triage system for lower level points because it was processed overnight. They told me that there was no record of me having scanned my PC Optimum card and I need to do this in order to get the points. In this instance they gave me the points, but going forward I need to scan my card.

So, I replied, because I scanned the phone app at the beginning of the transaction and at the end I paid with my PC Financial card which is linked to PC Optimum at the end of the transaction (which according to the assistant paying with it should be enough, but I'm not convinced, so I always scan first too). Also the receipt shows the points credited and the points I got for the transaction ... pretty darn incredible if I hadn't scanned my card. So I explained about scanning my card and I attached a copy of the receipt for them to see. I also suggested that if they really didn't see that cards linked to PC Optimum had been used then they need to report it as a bug.

I'm looking forward to the days when I don't have to submit queries to get the points for items I've bought.
    They tried to tell me that I also hadn't scanned my card , I wrote back a not so nice answer (I'm just so fed up of fighting for my points) since it's clearly a problem on their end as I earned points for the transaction in question just not the correct amount. Finally got the 19800 points I was owed from 2 weeks ago
    Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have managed to not used my PC Optimum card in three transactions since April 1. Keeping that up until April 30 is over.
    Still waiting on the points inquiry submitted last Thursday for missing soy sauce points offer when I bought that brand of soy sauce.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorry having a huge brain fart.

Do we get PCO for lottery tickets?
    Third Party gift cards?
    Shopppers gift cards?

Thanks!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    sorry having a huge brain fart.

Do we get PCO for lottery tickets?
    Third Party gift cards?
    Shopppers gift cards?

Thanks!!
    No-for lottery (usually in the tiny print in flyers for Optimum promotions or Seniors Day)
    Gift cards-no per FAQs.
    Will I earn PC Optimum points when I purchase gift cards?A
    You are not able to earn points on gift cards with the PC Optimum program.
    bobobee likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I am not liking this merger with regards to my pun card got 5 offers last week did not used my card save 4of those offers for this up coming week and what do you know those are the only offers I got with the exception for a shoppers exclusive wus $75. I am furious right now

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    They sure don't understand me clicking don't show me this offer again.I had an offer a couple of weeks ago clicked on don't show me this offer again.What do I see but this very same offer again today.Again I click on don't show me this offer again.Hopefully this time they get the message.I still don't get offers I will use.
    I got this offer again tonight.So frustrating.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I have again identical offers appearing twice on my app, this time SDM exclusive. It's really tempting to try if they work before they get removed.
    Update: only one of the doubled offers worked, another one is still available.
    Last edited by innaor; Thu, Apr 5th, 2018 at 12:01 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

out of 20 new offers -I got 8 same offers as last week (Oh well)I couldn't save a few yesterday at 3.00p.m as I couldn't get on the p.c page -note to self save offers on tuesdays
    -on a good note got get 7,500 points when you spend 30.00 or more at shoppers
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Weren't new offers available on Thurs since the new rollout of PC Optimum? My offers say available in 1 day? Maybe I am going crazy..

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Page 95 of 233 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread Information