User Tag List

Page 103 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Also, what the heck is with the Tropicana juice quantity max of 1.65L. Their std OJ size is 1.75L ... I couldn't find anything in 1.65L. Help!
    You had me worried I used my coupon wrong! But I bought the standard Lots of pulp Tropicana pure premium OJ, and it's 1.65L. Maybe it depends on where you are located? (I'm in AB). When I used the coupon, it was regular price $5.99 at Shoppers, and I had 300 pts for every $3 spent on Tropicana offer on my card. Got 600 bonus pts. Sweet deal!!
    Ciel and Pointsman like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

any chance you could give a breakdown of the 'per item' cost of stuff you got ? I have yet to use my $20 coupon booklet, but at first glance I'm having a tough time seeing how it could even be worth $20? Maybe at full Reg. price at one of the more expensive stores... like your SDM or a Loblaws it would be?

Also, what the heck is with the Tropicana juice quantity max of 1.65L. Their std OJ size is 1.75L ... I couldn't find anything in 1.65L. Help!

Can you explain the part of your post ...."I had 6000points was $25.00" I'm confused as to the meaning of that. Thanks for the help.
    She said she has multiple booklets, and 6000 points WUS $25.
    Ciel likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

any chance you could give a breakdown of the 'per item' cost of stuff you got ? I have yet to use my $20 coupon booklet, but at first glance I'm having a tough time seeing how it could even be worth $20? Maybe at full Reg. price at one of the more expensive stores... like your SDM or a Loblaws it would be?

Can you explain the part of your post ...."I had 6000points was $25.00" I'm confused as to the meaning of that. Thanks for the help.
    @Pointsman the Pepsi coupon does not have a max value so what ever the product cost that’s what I got it for included taxes

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I used 3coupons at SDM this weekend and I did buy Orange Juice it 1.65L

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    She said she has multiple booklets, and 6000 points WUS $25.
    I do have multiple booklets but the are one per customer so I can only used 1booklet at a time. I used 3 this weekend SDM prices are way higher that the regular groceries and there is no max value
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Of course the $20 value Pepsi places on the coupons is based on full retail prices. That's how manufacturers basically always do it. I don't have the booklet any more. Does it say $20 or up to?

Having picked up one recently, I can confirm there is a 1.65 L Tropicana carton size. Only 4 choices afaik including OJ (no pulp, some and lots, so 3 types) and AJ. What's stocked may vary in any given store.

The 6k wus $25 is an SDM personal offer she used.
    thanks for the response(s).
    Arjon ... The booklet just says "Enjoy $20 in Free Product Coupons" not "up to" or anything like that.

As for the Tropicana sizing ... I do majority of shopping at RCSS, and all varieties of that brand of OJ were definitely 1.75L. So I find it interesting that others found 1.65L to use with the coupon.

Maybe this is just another case of epic downsizing that's been going on for the last few years in the grocery industry ?
    I'll keep looking, and will try to remember and report back ... maybe on the actual Pepsi promo thread.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Wed, Apr 18th, 2018 at 01:43 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    you subscribe. https://www.pcinsiders.ca/

I have the PC mastercard (I think that's who they are offering it to right now), and got emails and promos for if I signed up a while ago. I didn't. I didn't think it would be worth the $100. Here are some details from the email:

$99/year* or $9.99/month*
    This is what you get at participating
    retailers with a PC Insiders subscription:
    AND MUCH MORE…
    Two surprise boxes delivered annually
    $99 PC® travel services credit (annual subscriptions only)
    20X the regular PC® points on all beautyBOUTIQUE.ca orders
    Conditions apply to all benefits.3
    Thanks nalaric and sweet sparrow!
    I see it's a pilot with just PC Mastercard holders but I signed up to be notified when they expand
    The $99 travel services credit is the cost of the membership
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

thanks for the response(s).
    Arjon ... The booklet just says "Enjoy $20 in Free Product Coupons" not "up to" or anything like that.

As for the Tropicana sizing ... I do majority of shopping at RCSS, and all varieties of that brand of OJ were definitely 1.75L. So I find it interesting that others found 1.65L to use with the coupon.

Maybe this is just another case of epic downsizing that's been going on for the last few years in the grocery industry ?
    I'll keep looking, and will try to remember and report back ... maybe on the actual Pepsi promo thread.

I got the 1.65L at RCSS it’s the No pulp
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I got the 1.65L at RCSS it’s the No pulp
    Really?! will definitely re-check our RCSS ... I'm sure I'll find some too then, but will likely wait a few more weeks to cash in my booklets; fridges are pretty full at the moment.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Really?! will definitely re-check our RCSS ... I'm sure I'll find some too then, but will likely wait a few more weeks to cash in my booklets; fridges are pretty full at the moment.
    I know what you mean I still have 3 booklets left so will see even if I have to get them to donate at our local school the would welcome the orange juice.
    Ciel likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I know general WUS offers don’t combine at SDM. What about something like 3,000 pts WUS $10 or more on skincare? Would it combine with a 20x WUS $40 offer?

And would it work with a redemption at SDM? (I know it does at Loblaws). If I redeem $10 in points for the skincare, would I get the 3,000 pts wus $10 on skincare?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Apr 19th, 2018 at 02:35 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yahoo dh’s points issue finally resolved! Only took 3 months several calls, several online inquiries, case closed 6 times saying issue resolved when it wasn’t etc. What a frustrating and maddening experience!
    Silk, Ciel, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I know general WUS offers don’t combine at SDM. What about something like 3,000 pts WUS $10 or more on skincare? Would it combine with a 20x WUS $40 offer?

And would it work with a redemption at SDM? (I know it does at Loblaws). If I redeem $10 in points for the skincare, would I get the 3,000 pts wus $10 on skincare?

Thanks!
    It's hard to be absolutely certain of anything due to PCO still having various issues, but my expectation would be no and no.
    Silk and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Yahoo dh’s points issue finally resolved! Only took 3 months several calls, several online inquiries, case closed 6 times saying issue resolved when it wasn’t etc. What a frustrating and maddening experience!
    Happy to hear that @scouponer . Mine was fixed about month now and for the Last 3 weeks I have not been getting any offers I am so frustrated. Called again this morning and was told I am not the only one . It was sent out to there technical department 2weeks about to try and get it fix. Guess I will mot be using my card again this week to buy any thing my DH card or DD card will be the one using if there offers are good
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Happy to hear that @scouponer . Mine was fixed about month now and for the Last 3 weeks I have not been getting any offers I am so frustrated. Called again this morning and was told I am not the only one . It was sent out to there technical department 2weeks about to try and get it fix. Guess I will mot be using my card again this week to buy any thing my DH card or DD card will be the one using if there offers are good

Page 103 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Thread Information