User Tag List

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1051
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Lucky you to have obtained tickets! It must be the fastest moving ticket sales for an event in Toronto. Everyone will be timed on how long they stop at each part of the exhibit. Glad you found a buyer after all that effort to sell your other set of tickets.
    macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I can't believe the nerve of people. I'm already selling you an item at a deal, working with your schedule AND meeting you in town so you don't have to come out to the country, then you try to gouge me to an even lower price? And I have been asked if my item was a fake. Really? Why don't you even ask if it's stolen?
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Wed, Jan 24th, 2018 at 05:02 PM.
    GoJays, macw1960, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Well is it?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I can't believe the nerve of people. I'm already selling you an item at a deal, working with your schedule AND meeting you in town so you don't have to come out to the country, then you try to gouge me to an even lower price? And I have been asked if my item was a fake. Really? Why don't you even ask if it's stolen?
    Sorry I couldn't resist! LOL. Yup Kijiji brings all kinds out that's for sure.
    macw1960 likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Not a rant but found this kind of funny.

Looking for Ad posted for Baskets

Person 1: These are available at the local Dollar Store for $2

Person Looking: Thank you those are what I am looking for but looking to see if someone is selling for less then the dollar store

Person 2: I have 3 of these brand new never used $1 each

Person Looking: Thank you I like the price but am looking for better quality then the Dollar Store but has to be a cheaper price then the Dollar Store.

Gave me a little chuckle as they just said those were the ones they wanted but when someone offered they wanted a better quality.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My father just passed away on Boxing Day from cancer. He'd been at home with home care up until about a week before he passed. He was in diapers and home care kept ordering more.. and more.. and won't take them back even if the packages are unopened because once the boxes leave their warehouse they're considered "contaminated". Ok..
    So now I've got 120 adult diapers and 120 of these extra absorbent pad things you can put in them and no where will take them. I've tried so many charities and homes and nobody will take them. I'd hate to throw them out since there's nothing wrong with them and they came out of our tax dollars. So I thought I'd put them on Kijiji.
    Listed each pack as $5 and put in the ad that the money raised will go to International Hope. AMAZING charity, they take medical supplies and bring them overseas to poor countries, they won't take the diapers because the life expectancy of people in these countries mean they don't tend to get old enough to need them.

I've had a few people email interested in the diapers and pads, but I've actually had a few try to dicker me down on price.
    "What's the best you can do?"
    "$5 a pack. $30 for the whole lot of diapers or pads, $60 for all"
    "That's the best you can do?"
    "Ummm yeah... it's going to charity!"
    and then I never hear back from them.
    Like seriously??? I'm basically giving them away because I want them out of my house and can't find a charity to literally give them away to, so I try the next best option of still trying to help charities and they get PO'd because I won't just hand them over?? Retail these things are like $15-20 a pack for the diapers and like $10 for the pads. It shouldn't be this hard to either give these to a charity or find someone to essentially take them off my hands.
    ARGGG
    DaveP, walkonby, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The rude ones are the ones who email you without a single word. Just a price. I ignore those. You can't be bothered to spend a milisecond to type to me I'm not gonna bother dealing with you, rude lowball shark
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so sorry about your dad--such a difficult time of year to lose a loved one.

Have you contacted any churches that might have day programs? Sometimes they like to have supplies on hand for people who might need them.

Just a thought.
    DaveP likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alex78 View Post
    I'm so sorry about your dad--such a difficult time of year to lose a loved one.

Have you contacted any churches that might have day programs? Sometimes they like to have supplies on hand for people who might need them.

Just a thought.
    I did. I tried churches, charities, seniors homes, everything I could think of. I finally gave them to a friend's mom who used to work in home care. She's going to try to distribute them among other home care workers so they have them on hand if a client runs out.
    Tweets77 and DaveP like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ughh I hate stupid people on kijiji.
    Saw an ad for 20kg weights I messaged them to confirm they were 20 kg and even said 44lbs.. oh yes yes 20 Kg 44lbs.
    Drove all the way there and of course they were 20 lbs not 20 KG
    maggiespice and DaveP like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah, jiji is hard sometimes
    Last edited by maggiespice; Fri, Feb 16th, 2018 at 07:11 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Had someone message to say they wanted to buy an item. I reply in under 30 minutes saying sure and ask when they would like to pick up. I hear nothing from them for 6 days then today they reply that they "just need to figure out when works" and they'll "let me know". Then 10 minutes later I get a second message that says they will pass because it's quite a drive to pick up.

OMG I'm sooo crushed!

only not.

Dear kijijidiot I already figure out it was a "pass" and wrote you off as a sale when I didn't hear from you within 24 hours never mind 6 days. Lord. I didn't even bother replying.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

it's mother's day today, and i'm just a bit saddened and so disappointed, i just had to rant. Yesterday, i saw a great post on letgo for clothes (listed with picture and title says 20+ items) of clothes. Contacted seller but seller could not meet until today. Ok no problem. Today, after a few hiccups on the time (i was very flexible and it was the seller who kept changing the time), i drove to the seller's place, picked up what i thought was listed for sale. I have sold items on kijiji and gave plenty away to value village and good will so i do have an idea of how much weigh a big bag of clothes should be. Anyway, i thought it was a bit light for the lot so i asked if everything was there and seller said yes. So i didn't check. Went home, and everything was not there, not even the item pictured in the ad. Stained clothes and tears. I bought them for my baby. Contacted seller and silence. Seriously, i even wished her a happy mother's day, i am also a mother, i don't try to cheat others. Why? Anyway, i'm tearing up just writing this post. I know her address and i'm very tempted to take everything back along with a letter to let her know how i feel (no swear or mean words because that's not me). She can keep my monies and her things. What do you guys think?
    DaveP likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

im not familiar with letgo...is there a way u can give her negative feedback? & make a complaint? yeah...that was a ty thing for her to do.....if it was on purpose.
    DaveP likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    I have never written a rant on here but today I am so mad!!!
    I am selling a beautiful double bike trailer that we paid over $560 for $180. The women has been emailing me and setting up times and canceling !! Then today she is like I don't want it!! She asked me to take down the post and everything!
    So done!
    I am also selling a kids life jacket and the women is doing the same thing! Except she keeps telling me to go to a Starbucks far away from me to meet her!!
    What is wrong with people????
    Anyway, if I did not really really need the money I would just donate everything!!!
    thanks for letting me rant!
    I just re posted everything...so fingers crossed there are some good people out there (somewhere?)
    Have you tried varagesale? I find the people generally better on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup and same with buy n sell on facebook and marketplace.
    Most of the people are good out there but the bad ones really stand out

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Thread Information