User Tag List

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: List all current forum bugs you are encountering

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Just wish these issues can be fix quickly but I guess that's not going to happen
    since I am addicted to couponing. I can trade here anymore since I can't PM. Didn't want to get facebook but looks like I will make an account just to join a few couponing group or used my sister's old account for that purpose.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Fwiw, the last login on Boo's account was Mon, Jun 3rd, 2019 02:08 AM which makes the complete lack of communication even harder to understand since it appears pretty likely that he / she is aware of the problem.
    redhdlois likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just don't think there is any tech support for this site. A couple of years ago @dataiv seemed to be making some improvements.
    They haven't been around in almost a year.

Boo Radley is a fictional character from the book 'To Kill a Mocking Bird'.
    He is a recluse, afraid to come out of his house, it is rumoured he eats raw squirrels and cats.
    Here is Jem's description of him "There was a long jagged scar that ran across his face; what teeth he had were yellow and rotten; his eyes popped, and he drooled most of the time.

In the end he does emerge and save Jem and Scout by killing Mr Ewwel.
    So perhaps once things reach their darkest hour Boo will find the courage to emerge?
    Natalka, MrsMer and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Biggest and Best trading group on facebook have a read through the rules/files and then get trading
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/417778198559988/

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Mechman47, cath007 and MrsMer like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Just wish these issues can be fix quickly but I guess that's not going to happen
    since I am addicted to couponing. I can trade here anymore since I can't PM. Didn't want to get facebook but looks like I will make an account just to join a few couponing group or used my sister's old account for that purpose.
    I created a FB account solely for couponing and online gambling (Free and you earn free rewards)....however, I have put strict privacy settings on my account as I don’t want to get involved in the whole FB stuff.
    Silk and Tweets77 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just discovered we can't adjust our account settings.

I deactivated my Fb account a month ago and would prefer not to have to use it again. I don't miss it, nor the weird social politics that go along with it.

I hope this forum is back to smooth working order soon. I like the vibe here and have gotten to know some nice folks.
    Natalka, Silk, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    Unique items and great deals to be found on the Halifax Cat Rescue Society auction page.
    Love snail mail? Try
    Postcrossing!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I created a FB account solely for couponing and online gambling (Free and you earn free rewards)....however, I have put strict privacy settings on my account as I don’t want to get involved in the whole FB stuff.
    I did that’s few days ago but got a notification today about wanting to know if its me . Mine night get shut down according to my kids

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorthTreasures View Post
    I just discovered we can't adjust our account settings.

I deactivated my Fb account a month ago and would prefer not to have to use it again. I don't miss it, nor the weird social politics that go along with it.

I hope this forum is back to smooth working order soon. I like the vibe here and have gotten to know some nice folks.
    I am with you. Didn’t want to eat on Facebook . So for couponing I created an account and now I am being as about identification. Just frustrating. Keeping my fingers cross that this site start function fully
    Silk and TrueNorthTreasures like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Fwiw, the last login on Boo's account was Mon, Jun 3rd, 2019 02:08 AM which makes the complete lack of communication even harder to understand since it appears pretty likely that he / she is aware of the problem.

And I see Boo was last active again today at 10:34 AM.

For everyone's info, if you want to check on whether somebody has been active on this website, go to their profile and look under their FEEDBACK SCORE tab. Then click on VIEW COMPLETE FEEDBACKS. On the right side will be a little box indicating their last activity.
    Silk, Tweets77 and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@boo can you please give us a time line when we will be able at access our inbox. Thanks in Advance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

...per chance a lot of us have facebook and can join couponning groups or have an e-mail to be joined ...because I am under the impression the problem will not be resolved soon,no messaging,no reputation comments ,etc...really suck...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Okay this is really getting annoying. I keep getting logged out. I've had to log in 6 times in the last 5 minutes. Every time I change pages or go to another sub forum I have to log in again.

Based on what's been going on for a while now I don't expect this to get better. I think this is the beginning of the end.
    Natalka and Darth Penguin like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Okay this is really getting annoying. I keep getting logged out. I've had to log in 6 times in the last 5 minutes. Every time I change pages or go to another sub forum I have to log in again.

Based on what's been going on for a while now I don't expect this to get better. I think this is the beginning of the end.
    @mcminsen :I sadly agree…. I hope we will continue to trade with ours e-mail
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post

ITA...it's been going down-hill for several years now and there's been no firm hand at the steering wheel keeping us safe. There's a limit to what @FallenPixels and @couponlady can do. @annedougherty seems to be busy and not posting as much.
    @Boo Radley either no longer cares or isn't interested in keeping this place going.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@FallenPixels we’re you able to get an update from @Boo Radley about what with this site TIA

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread Information