User Tag List

Page 185 of 197 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i have the same problem printing smartsource coupons..... my ink is also low...so i use library. ;-)
    Ciel, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i have the same problem printing smartsource coupons..... my ink is also low...so i use library. ;-)
    Thanks for the suggestion.I am glad in some way that I am not the only one that have this problem..that proof they are the problem lol
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When RCSS customers took all these coupons and RCSS took down the coupon board five mighty months ago, looked at Sample source and missed some samples, yes the oliverivil and yesterday I went in a SDM
    Forgot the offer is for today (got something at another SDM today!) the liquor store had a short lineup I thought I could just come in for recycling (well the line was very short so good and apologized!) Mom cooked rice vermicelli she did not know I still do not eat it (do not like it also Chinese noodles made in China!)
    cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Empty tears pads,pad the minute they are putted in..the people who do that are very selfish and greedy....I assume they are at least 2 pads of 50 coupons so the people dont just take a few grr,...that really piss me out and grind my gears
    coupon girl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

One thing that has increasingly annoy me the past few weeks is people not showing the level of self-discipline they did in the spring or even just two or three months ago with respect to limiting how often they go into public spaces, how often they interact with others, how many they interact with, etc. I'm not saying everyone should completely self-isolate, but I keep seeing more and more examples of people loosening their personal definitions in terms of what activities they deem "necessary".

As another part of this, I've also been hearing and seeing more exaggerated, over-simplified or otherwise less than solid reasons put forward to self-justify being more active. To paraphrase just a few examples:

"The social gathering I went to was safe because the number of people there was what the government allows."

"I'm shopping less often then I did pre-COVID."

"The problem isn't shopping. It's that university students are back at school and back to partying."

"I was in and out in less than 10 minutes."
    2shopmom, cath007, dyalect and 2 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have no idea why, but I can’t login into my Checkout 51 account or even request to change my password
    cath007, Shwa Girl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i meant to check out fortinos for coupons...i walked right past without even thinking....went to food basics for paper towels.....Sold out! as well as SDM & metro.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

FPCS coupons are still a grey zone if I have to paid taxe on the product or have it completely free

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I did not get my flyers this week..that is odd...
    At least I can see the flyers here and on reebee and pm with dad cell....(no I dont own a cell lol)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

got a response to my e- mail to proxim pharmacie in quebec,they dont take printed coupons at all and 2 coupon per custumer are allowed at all..wow I wont go there took 1 week to have this kind of response..at least jean coutu and uniprix take coupons and printed coupons..wow brunet I am sure it is difficult too

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    got a response to my e- mail to proxim pharmacie in quebec,they dont take printed coupons at all and 2 coupon per custumer are allowed at all..wow I wont go there took 1 week to have this kind of response..at least jean coutu and uniprix take coupons and printed coupons..wow brunet I am sure it is difficult too
    @cath007
    If you have a Pharmaprix nearby, you can use manufacturer's and printed coupons and I don't think they have a limit but each store has different rules. Best to ask.

If you have a personal offer, coupons are treated as money so you get your points for very little money.

If you have a taxable FPC, Pharmaprix will cover the tax so you get it totally free.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @cath007
    If you have a Pharmaprix nearby, you can use manufacturer's and printed coupons and I don't think they have a limit but each store has different rules. Best to ask.

If you have a personal offer, coupons are treated as money so you get your points for very little money.

If you have a taxable FPC, Pharmaprix will cover the tax so you get it totally free.
    @couponmummy : thanks for those infos,very useful!!!
    couponmummy likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am still in shock ...at my IGA they hate coupons and the cashier I had when I purchased my 2 boxes of rice krispies for the snack promo purchased with my 2 fpcs from soccer game contest..well i dont know how she put the fpc but they dont appear on the receipt so I cannot do the promo for my free boxe of rice krispies...how I am supposed to explain that to kellogs if I dont have the receipt..she was so rude...they will lost me I will go at MAXI and cie next time as they are more friendly with coupons...or I had a bad cashier???

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This video is NOT mine, however it shows exactly how our glass table in the backyard met it's maker on Tuesday.

At the time that ours broke into a million pieces, the large canvass umbrella was fully open and inserted in the centre hole, and secured in the heavy metal base underneath.
    The winds were crazy strong on Tuesday, but DH and I both forgot the umbrella was erected.

Anyhow, from down in the basement we both heard something fall....a curious sound. We figured one of the cats knocked something down.
    It wasn't until DH ventured out back and saw the toppled umbrella laying on its side, still half way in the centre hole that he cringed.
    Meh?? I feel lucky we were not sitting at it when that happened! I have watched a few You Tube videos of these tempered glass tables shattering/exploding all on their own. So even though the wind and umbrella may have caused this, it may have been only a matter of time.
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Oct 14th, 2020 at 11:06 AM.
    cath007 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

In our city ''ferme des voltigeurs'' have a massive covid 19 case ...32 employes...wow..and i buy my chicken there..not sure from now
    walkonby likes this.

Page 185 of 197 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Thread Information