User Tag List

Page 175 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    That sounds borderline illegal, shady, or otherwise underhanded. I wonder if the agent gets a commission for selling certain price points.

Glad you got the price you wanted though.... enjoy your trip!
    I'm thinking we got a lazy CS rep. It sounded like he was reading from a script. That's why we tried to get the deal after talking to him.
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

When you are working on a project with various people and bring up a potential problem in the plan only to be told before the project is passed to you it will taken care of. Project has now been passed to me and the problem has not been addressed at all and I now have to find a solution quickly as the deadline is quickly approaching.
    barbis9, Ciel and coupon girl like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    …when you know we need more people at work, but they won’t hire
    Oh well, more overtime for Shwa Girl. More money for Shwa Girl. Cha. Ching.

…when some of the great employees decide to retire. Early. Lots of talent going out the door.
    Oh well, maybe a promotion for Shwa Girl.

…when the ask you to take a student because nobody else has the time.
    Oh, yay! You get a student who is so happy to work, they come to you for extra work because the finish what you gave them already! Best student ever!!

Got lemons?
    Make lemonade!
    Do make sure you take some credit (resume/talk it up in meetings or with supervisor)for working with the student and keeping him/her occupied (uh, do you have to also deal with the co-op paperwork for student and any evaluations??)! Also hope you got contact information for some of the great talent that retired-never know when you or they could be helpful in a pinch or just to share news.
    barbis9 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    When you are working on a project with various people and bring up a potential problem in the plan only to be told before the project is passed to you it will taken care of. Project has now been passed to me and the problem has not been addressed at all and I now have to find a solution quickly as the deadline is quickly approaching.
    I'd go after whoever told you that and ask for the update on their claim. Having to MacGvyer everything that comes to you has to be frustrating. Maybe it's time to hold each person accountable when they say such things as to what date will you know the answer and pin him or her down and follow-up.
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Since I know the programming the best at the end of the day it fell on me to figure out and after talking to various people we have come to compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I'd go after whoever told you that and ask for the update on their claim. Having to MacGvyer everything that comes to you has to be frustrating. Maybe it's time to hold each person accountable when they say such things as to what date will you know the answer and pin him or her down and follow-up.
    Ciel likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

it actually DID grind my gears that I had to detect this.
    Back in Oct Bell emailed me an offer for a free on demand movie. I watched Wonder Woman, was charged $5.99.....fast forward to March still NO reimbursement! They rectified the refund yesterday during a live chat I had ( gave me back $6.99 ) BUT how many customers did not bother to check and get their money back from Bell??
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It grinds my gears that you're still with Bell lol

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    it actually DID grind my gears that I had to detect this.
    Back in Oct Bell emailed me an offer for a free on demand movie. I watched Wonder Woman, was charged $5.99.....fast forward to March still NO reimbursement! They rectified the refund yesterday during a live chat I had ( gave me back $6.99 ) BUT how many customers did not bother to check and get their money back from Bell??
    barbis9, Ciel and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    It grinds my gears that you're still with Bell lol
    Gawd I know eh?? What will it take for me to finally leave them?? I feel so trapped though, changing would mean tv hell no matter who I go with. At least I only have a land line and tv with them.....no internet with Bell
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was going to try Bell as they had an amazing promo until I saw this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/door...sell-1.4554105
    Ciel, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Mom would freak if we did not have a landline with Bell!

This morning-I sponge-cleaned the cushions and loveseat and sofa, then Dad who's had a few weeks of the runny stool, sits down on a loveseat. He's not had a mishap on the furniture yet but the fact that he's not attending to his hygiene issues and sat down on the still damp furnishings led to an argument quicksilver-like!
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I will admit I do not buy Sandwich Meat often but with the threat of the ice this weekend and possibility of power outages I thought it would be a good idea to have some on hand for no cook meals.

Why is it they always put the sandwich meat under the heavy items and squish it into a meat brick?

Got distracted by the customer behind me and did not see until I got home. I had 2 bags they put the buns and bread in one bag the other bag had Jam and Butter on top of my sandwich meat. Why would you not put it in with the buns?????
    barbis9, Ciel, Midnightly and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I asked on fb to agropur if the promo for the 5$ cheese coupons will be back and they said no Then they emailed me an expired link for coupons .....promo coupons is expired...it was buy 3 cheese and get 12$ coupons saving per mail when you scan your receipt but the promo finished 2 weeks ago ...I bought 4 cheeses yesterday grrr...they will contact me...hope to get the coupons.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

... when you look forward to a long weekend
    and
    woosh, it's over so quickly
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am so mad at myself today......Maxi had a spend 100$ get 15 000 pc points this week end ,I never spend that much on 1 trip I said myself but now I realize after seing my 3 bills that I DID SPEND 100$ and more,...so I missed 15 000 points.so pissed at myself right now....and chat guy cannot do anything since I had to be on the same transaction grrr...
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I hate dealing with banks....especially the RBC. last wk i cashed in 3 rolls of toonies, went to canada trust, no problem, didnt even need to show them my debit card, in & out in 2 minutes.

today i cashed in 3 rolls of loonies at the RBC...they asked for my card...fine. then she looks at my account on-line & says oh u have a good balance, you know you'd make more interest if u open a tax free savings account?.... i said, no thanks we are saving for a car & will probably buy it SOON. are ya sure? yup...you know u are eligable for a line of credit too? no thanks...not interested. & then she stares at the screen for 2 minutes! WTH is she looking at??

OMG! I hate pushy people & this happens EVERY time im at RBC. I had to block thier number, but now they are emailing me....
    %$#@^!
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Page 175 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Thread Information