User Tag List

Page 165 of 197 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you realize while doing some cleaning you miss so much Yves Rocher offers because you did not know the tip of minimal amount order
    Ciel and habs rule like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

QC flyers are not posted yet

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When Superstore won't price match something because the price difference is "too much". Unless I'm missing something in their price match policy, there is nothing stating that they can deny a price match because of the cost difference.
    (Was trying to pm the ham on sale at Zerhs, and the burgers on sale at No Frills on Saturday night, price difference on the ham was about $5.00, and the burgers almost $7.00)
    Ciel, cath007, habs rule and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Was it a manager who told you this?

The reason I ask is I know at our No Frills the system will not let them enter a price match if it is less then 1/2 their everyday price, they can still do the Price Match but need a manager to over ride it. It was explained to me that it is a safe guard in place to stop cashiers from "giving things away" but can also be a pain when another store has an excellent deal a manager has to override every price match on the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    When Superstore won't price match something because the price difference is "too much". Unless I'm missing something in their price match policy, there is nothing stating that they can deny a price match because of the cost difference.
    (Was trying to pm the ham on sale at Zerhs, and the burgers on sale at No Frills on Saturday night, price difference on the ham was about $5.00, and the burgers almost $7.00)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Was it a manager who told you this?

The reason I ask is I know at our No Frills the system will not let them enter a price match if it is less then 1/2 their everyday price, they can still do the Price Match but need a manager to over ride it. It was explained to me that it is a safe guard in place to stop cashiers from "giving things away" but can also be a pain when another store has an excellent deal a manager has to override every price match on the item.
    Nope a cashier. It was 10:45 at night and I didn't feel like arguing too much over it, especially since I have both Zerhs and NF less than a 5 minute drive away.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

People who walk on the road rather than use the sidewalk!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Ciel, GoJays, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I can't go back to the post that I am pretty sure that I've seen as I have gone through so many threads.

Can somebody help me? Save on foods has cherries on sale until Thursday at $2.99/lb and I think that is a good price. I've read one of the thread that I can freeze cherries, but can I eat them after I thaw them like grapes (which I learned here.) or should I use them as pie filling or something?

Thank you in advance.
    Ciel, habs rule and dededi like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Cyclists. Not the city cyclists that commute to work, I never cross paths with them. I'm sure others have things to say about them but that's neither here nor there. My gripe is with cyclists that are training/exercising/doing-the-devil's-work on the back roads which I travel quite frequently. It's mildly irritating when there's one, but when there are a whole gaggle of them that are riding side by side by side then I have daydreams of mowing them down with my shiny new truck... then I give my head a shake and go around them. Who the hell has money for body work?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    I can't go back to the post that I am pretty sure that I've seen as I have gone through so many threads.

Can somebody help me? Save on foods has cherries on sale until Thursday at $2.99/lb and I think that is a good price. I've read one of the thread that I can freeze cherries, but can I eat them after I thaw them like grapes (which I learned here.) or should I use them as pie filling or something?

Thank you in advance.
    They're not exactly the same, but I use frozen cherries in fruit salad and to add to my cereal.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolthepickle View Post
    They're not exactly the same, but I use frozen cherries in fruit salad and to add to my cereal.
    Thank you for your help. I found out today that Thrifty have them at $2.88/lb until next Tuesday, so I might try them later on and see.
    Ciel, habs rule and dededi like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you dont have a coupon for a product.
    Ciel, habs rule, agarla and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post

Thank you in advance.
    Pit the fresh cherries before you freeze them in a single layer in the freezer, then put into the freezer bag.

Wouldn't want you to find a pit otherwise! I've sometimes had a pit discovered in a cherry that came from a frozen commercial product-always good to check for pits before putting thawed cherries into baking, breakfast bowl or yogurt.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    People who walk on the road rather than use the sidewalk!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    I can be guilty of this sometimes when:
    -a dog owner and the retractable leash and the dog take up all the sidewalk or roam without consideration for other pedestrians
    -two strollers are bearing down on me and the adults won't go into a single file to let me pass
    -construction or service crew have truck, equipment, supplies blocking the sidewalk
    -people moving have a rental truck, personal vehicle or professional moving vehicle blocking the sidewalk
    -residents/business owners/property managers have left collection containers and contents blocking the sidewalk
    -two or more cyclists are whipping fast in my direction despite the presence of a bike lane-never can tell when or who will switch to the bike lane.
    -yard debris or uncleared snow/ice make using the road safter than walking and possibly slipping on the sidewalk

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Real life needs to come with age-appropriate wisdom about how to deal with cantankerous relations from ****.
    Especially one that is one's parent. I cannot "MacGyver" the reality. Return to sender.
    cath007 and habs rule like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Brother culinary robot dont work
    Ciel, habs rule, agarla and 2 others like this.

Page 165 of 197 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast

Thread Information